Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107716 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Obipat(m): 3:50am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

keep quiet! Have you travelled out of Nigeria before? Do you see how soldiers behave in overseas?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by greatseed: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Superjazz:

Am ashamed of you if not one thing I would have insulted you,civilians need to have a strong union as them level odi survivals will retaliate and kill more soldiers if it continues like that I bet you these so called army guys will be for peace
Mr Superjazz, Join issues that is of standard with ur perception, not the ones above ur standard. For you to encourage a civilian bout with the military shows how informed you are. Have you not asked yourself why some of us don't follow simple instructions? Did u know what transpired btw the soilders & the civilian b4 it led to death, I saw a viral video which happened in Ghana of a guy slapping an army man for punishing for an offence he must have committed n not wiling to do frog jump n go, what if d soilder has shot him? Anyway dnt jump into conclusions n dnt encourage any civilian to engage in any run off with soilders. A word is enough 4d wise
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by LabDNA: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:

embarassed just like the Odi community in bayelsa that no longer exist

There can never be a repeat of Odi without a concurrent global backlash. Na your FG go still pay with bad human rights records and blockade of arm sales by world powers.

The youths should buy CCTVs and install everywhere. This na information age not barbarian age.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
ElderKollynxman:

Abi something don happen u no fit open mouth talk again. Una go just dey make yeye mouth that's y dem dey kill una anyhow. Better make u run comot for warri if true true u dey there ooo. I trust nigeria soldiers, dem go still send battalions come there tomorrow again
Una think say stupidity na courage? Any small thing warri no dey carry last and na una dey back back. Una go dey do unnecessary strong head when it is uncalled for.
Lol, that video was an old video from Congo, nothing happen for warri. Stop believing every trash u see online. Check Mr jollof page on Instagram.

These pictures I uploaded below are fake and they did not happen in warri.

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2020
ElderKollynxman:

Get your fact right. The soldier that was killed was not the one who killed a civilian ooo. Warri people don use their hand buy trouble.
No soldier was killed, two soldiers were beaten, but they did not die and yes there were not the one that killed the boy. But youth were angry and attacked any soldier they saw. But no soldier was killed.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
ElderKollynxman:

Why the big men no stop the soldiers na
Them go kill the big men join if them come out and nothing go happen, you wont even know who did cos soldiers do not go on such operation with their name tag.
You think say soldiers na police? You better stay inside your house and lock your door or run comot for area, even the big men sef go hide dem head. No where wey dem no dey beat soldier, na weda u fit stand for the return leg na em matter. Say u kill one soldier for area, even if una governor come out there when the soldiers come back dem go kill am join and report say na stray bullet touch am.
Don't believe those fake video u saw online, the issue has been resolved the soldier did not come back
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2020
ElderKollynxman:

And the part2 no go end well for una. As una take post this one, make una also post the return leg of the soldiers ooo. I cant wait to watch
The soldiers nor come back, the issue has been resolved, stop believing every fake video u see online. No soldier was killed and the one they beat did not reinforce back.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
ElderKollynxman:

Na una fuckup dem go treat las las. 100 civilians for 1solider. Like say u come out u fo follow for the people wey soldier kill like chicken.
Na the soldier first killed person, and he has been arrested, the video was another two soldiers that was in the area, youth were angry and decided to beat this two. But they were not killed. The issue has been resolved. Any other video u see online is fake
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Danniedpastor:
me

Guy xx Warri is now a War zone .many people don't fall back and many still dey be fall.

Yet boys are still fighting the soldiers.

It's actually foolish to fight a soldier in
You really need to see the video
That video u saw online is fake, it's an old video not even in Nigeria. Nothing happen last last. Them don resolve the issue. Peace.

Warri is not a village, u think say soldier go just come killed person go scot free like that.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Oviper: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Hacked Netflix app for sale
Whatsapp 07085822390
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by iammo(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Onoriode31:
. Sometimes am surprise at ur comments with your comments here are you guys encouraging the Nigeria army too act right ? Why don't u try too investigate and get too know the reason for is death and what lead too is beating

point out where I supported Military brutality, check all my post... I stated the gospel truth out of experience now am the bad guy right? should I had deceive them and said such actions wouldn't have repercurssion?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Danniedpastor(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

That video u saw online is fake, it's an old video not even in Nigeria. Nothing happen last last. Them don resolve the issue. Peace.

Warri is not a village, u think say soldier go just come killed person go scot free like that.

Bros, are you sure?
Are you in Warri?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So u justify the army going about killing people were there is no unrest

In the military, there are rules of engagement.
It guides the way a soldier respond to situations. So a sane military personnel do not shoot anyhow.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Tymix54(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Dybala11:

So he ought to be murdered in cold-blood right? This is the first time I'll hear that the punishment for flouting the stay-at-home order and over speeding is instant death. It is only in a zoo and lawless place like this shithole that soldiers that ought to protect citizens are the ones responsible for putting them to death unjustly.

U don't get it... He didn't just flout the lockdown rule.. He was stopped by the Police initially but he refused stopping. The police then that informed the soldiers ahead.. When the Soldier stopped him at the checkpoint, he still didn't not stop. Thereby prompted the action of the Security man.

Soldiers are not policemen and they don't shoot anyhow unless when there's a serious threat ... The civilian ought to have stopped for the proper thing to be done considering the security situation in the country today
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by mysticwarrior(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
greatseed:
Who remembers the ODI killing during OBJ era... A flash back :ODI was leveled for killing a soldier or 2....think twice b4 u act my broda lipsrsealed
my brother Odi is a village and occupied by powerless and helpless villagers, Warri is not Odi and Warri people will never be subjected to injustice and oppression, a Warri man is a dangerous warrior by nature who is ready to DIE FOR JUSTIFIED REASONS, I stand with my Warri brothers on this.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Adesolomon2014:

In the military, there are rules of engagement.
It guides the way a soldier respond to situations. So a sane military personnel do not shoot anyhow.

Lol, u talk as if nor be Nigeria you dey. Soldiers have use unnecessary force to killed citizen in this very warri before.

Rules of engagement for you own citizen?

Am just surprise when some of you talk. The guy was unharmed, the soldier shoot him from the back and the head. I am made to understand that those weapon are for self defense. The soldier can only kill when he's life is in danger, but this was not the case.

Over the yrs Nigeria soldiers and police has shown the world are unprofessional they are, so leave that matter.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by mysticwarrior(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Thegoodone13:
when soldiers enter that area tomorrow, you will help them cry. Attacked soldiers on duty?
Wetin soldiers go fit do?? No be the same soldiers wey Boko haram dey kill like fowl anyhow for Bornu?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2020
greatseed:
Who remembers the ODI killing during OBJ era... A flash back :ODI was leveled for killing a soldier or 2....think twice b4 u act my broda lipsrsealed
Funny you, u think army will enter warri and start killing people. Na war be that o. Because people will retaliate.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by mysticwarrior(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Abagworo:
Warri is the most backward place in Nigeria in terms of mental capacity. Compare Warri with Port-Harcourt and notice no development is coming to Warri for the past 20 years.
you are nothing but a native he goat, Warri is the only city in Nigeria which is not a state capital but yet its still stand to be a formidable city even better than most states capital in Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Bros, are you sure?
Are you in Warri?
Am in warri, my house is not far from the said location. Nothing of such happened.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Abagworo:
Warri is the most backward place in Nigeria in terms of mental capacity. Compare Warri with Port-Harcourt and notice no development is coming to Warri for the past 20 years.
Imagine comparing warri an ordinary local government to a state capital.

Can u compare any local govt in River State to warri apart from port Harcourt
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Danniedpastor(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Am in warri, my house is not far from the said location. Nothing of such happened.

Thanks for the info bro.
God bless you
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Don't believe those fake video u saw online, the issue has been resolved the soldier did not come back
So you expect them to come back that same day?

https://twitter.com/jibrony24/status/1245994621324443648?s=20
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So you expect them to come back that same day?

https://twitter.com/jibrony24/status/1245994621324443648?s=20
They should come na, na to make video for Twitter.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

They should come na, na to make video for Twitter.
I'm not in support of violence, but warri people honestly need to be tamed. I lived there for a year, there's this general aura of everybody feeling like Superman. I blame our comedians and social media that have been hyping them for years , it has eaten deep into their heads. Even onitsha and Benin boys are more rugged but they know when and where to behave. Warri is the opposite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'm not in support of violence, but warri people honestly need to be tamed. I lived there for a year, there's this general aura of everybody feeling like Superman. I blame our comedians and social media that have been hyping them for years , it has eaten deep into their heads. Even onitsha and Benin boys are more rugged but they know when and where to behave. Warri is the opposite
Nigeria soldiers also need to be tamed and reoriented. Why shoot an unharmed citizen? Does that even make sense to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by buzquet(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:
cool

I pity them, kill one soldier in your hopes of retailiating then they would come back in battalion and kill some more, unfortunately for the youths the lock down wont give them chance to run except in the night

lmao... This come back action mostly happen when an Officer is killed not all these I never chop, recruited soldier you see carrying bags for Yahoo boy for street... Nonsense

To hell with him

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Nigeria soldiers also need to be tamed and reoriented. Why shoot an unharmed citizen? Does that even make sense to you.
Oga situations like this people are always quick to play the blame game without getting to the root of the story. I saw pictures of his battered Toyota Camry online. Report has it that he was first flanked down by the police, he refused to to stop then they notified the soldiers ahead. Still he was still playing fast and furious. They shot his tires then approached him, still he was trying to do gra gra. No time bro, they blasted his head. Same thing I would have done if I was the soldier. That cannot be tolerated.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by NothingDoMe: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2020
illicit:
are you kidding me
me I never see where Dem lynch soldier on duty before o....
e be like say na this Corona wan liberate us from soldiers high-handedness sha
Come Warri
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Egoveen: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2020
pawesome:
and who do you think will loose on a long run?
THE FOOLISH SOLDIERS OF COURSE
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga situations like this people are always quick to play the blame game without getting to the root of the story. I saw pictures of his battered Toyota Camry online. Report has it that he was first flanked down by the police, he refused to to stop then they notified the soldiers ahead. Still he was still playing fast and furious. They shot his tires then approached him, still he was trying to do gra gra. No time bro, they blasted his head. Same thing I would have done if I was the soldier. That cannot be tolerated.

So someone is trying to do gra gra without any weapon and you blast his head?
Are u normal, even according to the military rules of engagement, only use weapon to defend yourself not to shot someone doing gra gra. I know the story quite alright and it's still rumors we don't really know what exactly happened but the guy pose no threat to the army. According to info we got he was trying to run away when the army shot him from the back, he fell down n the army shot him again on his head.

Doing gra gra is not enough reason to kill someone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.