Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] (9168 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tell me the most expensive thing in this room and how much it costs and I'll give you a gift.

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Gwagone: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Air condition
50-80k

The newly rented apartment
130-180k

I am expecting my gift ooo
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Northurmate: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
The phone
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Bluezy13(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm...

I can easily identify your threads without taking a look at your name, let alone open it ( having known your posts for years now).
Just like that of one dude called Airforce1 or so... wherever he is now, and one mamagee (although she is beginning to make tiny sense of recent) and one Stupidity (though he surprised me by posting something remarkable earlier this week or so)

About your threads...
They are always fallacious.
I do skip it.
This time, I chose to let you know how mostly immature and inconsequential your threads are peradventure nobody has cared to let you know. It was even better off when you were selling books. At least the books business masked your inefficacy.

I honestly wish you would take my criticism in good fate.
But in the likelihood of events you choose to throw tantrums, do note that I will not be available to respond.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by ellapius(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
laptop about 120- 150 for new one

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
the wall
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by smat101(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Your Android phone about 80 to 130k
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by chatinent: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
This man is a childish kid centered at seeking attention from gullible persons for his fraudulent lowlifestyle.

20 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by damtan(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
The bed spread

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by adeboi1: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me the most expensive thing in this picture and how much it costs and I'll give you a gift.

It's the air condition.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by kiddkash(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
bomb

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

I can easily identify your threads without taking a look at your name, let alone open it ( having known your posts for years now).
Just like that of one dude called Airforce1 or so... wherever he is now, and one mamagee (although she is beginning to make tiny sense of recent) and one Stupidity (though he surprised me by posting something remarkable earlier this week or so)

About your threads...
I do skip it.
This time, I chose to let you know how mostly immature and inconsequential your threads are peradventure nobody has cared to let you know. It was even better off when you were selling books. At least the books business masked your inefficacy.

I honestly wish you will take my criticism in good fate.
But in the likelihood of events you choose to throw tantrums, do note that I will not be available to respond.

You are 100% correct.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me the most expensive thing in this picture and how much it costs and I'll give you a gift.

The AC unit
Don't know the price though
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

About your threads...
I do skip it.

I honestly wish you will take my criticism in good fate.

Okay.

I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
chatinent:
This man is a childish kid centered at seeking attention from gullible persons for his fraudulent lowlifestyle.

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:
Air condition
50-80k

The newly rented apartment
130-180k

I am expecting my gift ooo
smiley

Lol.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Northurmate:
The phone

Hmm.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
ellapius:
laptop about 120- 150 for new one

Let me think...
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
the wall

Hahaha. You have a point sha o!
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Designerdollars: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
you dey brag say you get bread not knowing that there are people here who have bakeries undecided
Be humble guy.
All this implicit bragging no fit you

21 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
smat101:
Your Android phone about 80 to 130k

Lol.

#ClearThroat
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Designerdollars:
you dey brag say you get bread not knowing that there are people here who have bakeries undecided
Be humble guy.
All this implicit bragging no fit you

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
cry
iLegendd:

Go and fix your AC jorr tongue
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
damtan:
The bed spread

Hahahahahaha. You and the person that said the wall are the funniest. grin
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
cry

Go and fix your AC jorr tongue

It's a new one joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Alvin212:

The AC unit
Don't know the price though

Hmmm. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
adeboi1:

It's the air condition.

Lips sealed for now. Let me see what everyone said.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by damtan(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahahahahaha. You and the person that said the wall are the funniest. grin
Me I'm sha expecting my gift for this #stayathome era cool
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm. Let's see how it goes.

Am i right or wrong,

Is that laptop Apple or HP?
What's the brand name?
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

It's a new one joor.

Lol....
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hi fam! Just dressed and I'm heading out in the next 10 minutes. I'm tired of being indoors.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Alvin212:

Am i right or wrong,

Is that laptop Apple or HP?
What's the brand name?

Lips sealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) / Ladies,..good News! / The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.