Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] (9237 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Richnerd69: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
fishbone11:
Swear with yr d***ck u didn't read it over & over again.
Lol... He did

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Why will he be envious? The total value of everything in the room plus the rent is less than the cost of my new Tv. Sometimes people are not envious, they are just tired of your stupid act.

You've abused me before "severally," so I don't expect anything good to come from you. Anyway, keep your hustle up, keep it legit, and all the best.

#Smile.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
the solar power plant
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
eltilon:
the solar power plant

Lol.

Where did you see it?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Richnerd69:

Lol... He did

I didn't read, trust me. Also, no matter how hurtful what he said will sound to those who read it, I don't think anyone can say anything other than

You're poor
You're a braggart/arrogant
You're immature
You're an idîot
I'm better than you
Keep quiet
I respected you
Empty drum makes the loudest noise, etc.

I'm used to them and I plan to do worse. Until my haters get tired and commit suicide, I won't stop entertaining them with all the above. They love the drama and most importantly, the likes and shares they get with their negative comments.

I got them permanently hooked and angry.

#Smile.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

You people dwell so much on maturity based on what you see online. If all of us pretend to be mature as you guys are pretending, who will create threads for your guys to vent your frustrations on? Think about it. Someone needs to be the sacrificial lamb.

Condescending so low just to entertain you comes with a price and with goodies.

As I left the house, I went to UBA bank to withdraw 100k at the ATM. Guess what happened? Everyone at my back was complaining I was withdrawing all the money since the highest I can withdraw at once is 10k — so I did it 10 times.

While they were murmuring, I was smiling and saying in my head, "When I was receiving abuse on Nairaland, these people were not there to receive it on my behalf, so I'll take my time and do everything I want to do while they cry all they want."

Mind you, the small 100k I withdrew with my Payoneer card is from my NL threads that were turned to books. Free money forever, no job and financial stress forever.

In summary, while I keep being immature and progressing, my haters will keep being mature and complaining. Think about it. Which do you prefer?

You didn't get my points
You somewhat behave very young sometimes am sorry and I don't know maybe is that 100k that is making you act like that you that will still see billions how will you now behave by then, like infant
Haven't read a meaningful post of you on this platform before and you know that
You sell books right
There are numerous way in which you can use to advertise your business
Order than opening threads that doesn't mark sense no offense baba
And you said something about going to the bank and withdrawing money in 10s
Bro don't try it at one ATM spot around mokola that Mr Biggs junction
Have you seen an angry hausa man with dagger before hmm my story for another day grin
And please what kind of books are you selling that is bringing that sum of money padi Jami tan
Can I pm you

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You didn't get my points
You somewhat behave very young sometimes am sorry and I don't know maybe is that 100k that is making you act like that you that will still see billions how will you now behave by then, like infant
Haven't read a meaningful post of you on this platform before and you know that
You sell books right
There are numerous way in which you can use to advertise your business
Order than opening threads that doesn't mark sense no offense baba
And you said something about going to the bank and withdrawing money in 10s
Bro don't try it at one ATM spot around mokola that Mr Biggs junction
Have you seen an angry hausa man with dagger before hmm my story for another day grin
And please what kind of books are you selling that is bringing that sum of money padi Jami tan
Can I pm you
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Malawian(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Well, the most expensive thing in the picture is not even showing. It is the person who took the picture. The person can buy all those stuff in the picture but none of those stuff can buy the person.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
I think it's time to create a new thread and abandon this one. Bad energy everywhere. Lol.

Them go still follow me like depressed flies to the new thread. #Smile.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

I can easily identify your threads without taking a look at your name, let alone open it ( having known your posts for years now).
Just like that of one dude called Airforce1 or so... wherever he is now, and one mamagee (although she is beginning to make tiny sense of recent) and one Stupidity (though he surprised me by posting something remarkable earlier this week or so)

About your threads...
They are always fallacious.
I do skip it.
This time, I chose to let you know how mostly immature and inconsequential your threads are peradventure nobody has cared to let you know. It was even better off when you were selling books. At least the books business masked your inefficacy.

I honestly wish you would take my criticism in good fate.
But in the likelihood of events you choose to throw tantrums, do note that I will not be available to respond.

You're right but leave them alone. They're not hurting or fighting anyone, their threads are good relief from boredom and most times they don't go to front page to look for cheap attention. They don't drag FTC with anyone. They're always on their lanes and create threads and don't force anyone to open it.

These people are still better than Nwaamapke and co who always run to front page to look for cheap attention. So let them be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Malawian:
Well, the most expensive thing in the picture is not even showing. It is the person who took the picture. The person can buy all those stuff in the picture but none of those stuff can buy the person.

Wow! This makes sense, but I don't think I can afford all those things. I'm broke and looking for a job.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Vulcanheph(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

I can easily identify your threads without taking a look at your name, let alone open it ( having known your posts for years now).
Just like that of one dude called Airforce1 or so... wherever he is now, and one mamagee (although she is beginning to make tiny sense of recent) and one Stupidity (though he surprised me by posting something remarkable earlier this week or so)

About your threads...
I do skip it.
This time, I chose to let you know how mostly immature and inconsequential your threads are peradventure nobody has cared to let you know. It was even better off when you were selling books. At least the books business masked your inefficacy.

But in the likelihood of events you choose to throw tantrums, do note that I will not be available to respond.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
light099:

You're right but leave them alone. They're not hurting or fighting anyone, their threads are good relief from boredom and most times they don't go to front page to look for cheap attention. They don't drag FTC with anyone. They're always on their lanes and create threads and don't force anyone to open it.

These people are still better than Nwaamapke and co who always run to front page to look for cheap attention. So let them be.

Nice post.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by HundHunter(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me the most expensive thing in this picture and how much it costs and I'll give you a gift.

I don't see any expensive thing or things in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

About your threads...
I do skip it.

You never hear of the latest. Scientist abi scientists

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Rickjordan(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
All I see is a crazy asshole entertainer who loves catching fun, but I wonder why many sadist niggaz around here take his shiit serious...maybe its cos am a weirdo thats what makes me like his crazy post...keep em coming man cheesy
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

You people dwell so much on maturity based on what you see online. If all of us pretend to be mature as you guys are pretending, who will create threads for your guys to vent your frustrations on? Think about it. Someone needs to be the sacrificial lamb.

Condescending so low just to entertain you comes with a price and with goodies.

As I left the house, I went to UBA bank to withdraw 100k at the ATM. Guess what happened? Everyone at my back was complaining I was withdrawing all the money since the highest I can withdraw at once is 10k — so I did it 10 times.

While they were murmuring, I was smiling and saying in my head, "When I was receiving abuse on Nairaland, these people were not there to receive it on my behalf, so I'll take my time and do everything I want to do while they cry all they want."

Mind you, the small 100k I withdrew with my Payoneer card is from my NL threads that were turned to books. Free money forever, no job and financial stress forever.

In summary, while I keep being immature and progressing, my haters will keep being mature and complaining me and how life is unfair. Instead of being focused with their hustle. Think about it. Which do you prefer?

Expecting your give away
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by fishbone11(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

God in Heaven knows I didn't, so there is no need to swear.
Forget that thing, u are still reading it. No dey disturb God for heaven abeg, he get important matter to attend to this time around.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by adeboi1: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
I think it's time to create a new thread and abandon this one. Bad energy everywhere. Lol.

Them go still follow me like depressed flies to the new thread. #Smile.

Who got your question correctly?
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by chubinwa(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, keep it up.
well you read, Just trying to conceal the abasement.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Rickjordan:
All I see is a crazy asshole entertainer who loves catching fun, but I wonder why many sadist niggaz around here take his shiit serious...maybe its cos am a weirdo thats what makes me like his crazy post...keep em coming man cheesy

You're among the unique types with less burdens. The depressed haters with so much burdens in real life see it as oppression, so they get more depressed and vent their frustrations on me.

Only weird people like you and me understand my posts. Frustrated animals can't. Trust me, I can't stop creating such posts until I feel like stopping. Also, they can't stop coming around.

It's a win win for all of us.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
chubinwa:
well you read, Just trying to conceal the abasement.

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
adeboi1:

Who got your question correctly?

Still calculating.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
fishbone11:

Forget that thing, u are still reading it. No dey disturb God for heaven abeg, he get important matter to attend to this time around.

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by adeboi1: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Still calculating.

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
HundHunter:

I don't see any expensive thing or things in the picture.

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Hussein01(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

I started reading, but realized it's from someone who gets envious and depressed reading my post, so I stopped at the second line. No time for such depressed people. Robert Greene will say, "Law 10: Infection: Avoid the unhappy or the unlucky."

"When you suspect you are in the presence of an infector, don’t argue, don’t try to help, don’t pass the person on to your friends, or you will become enmeshed. Flee the infector’s presence or suffer the consequences."

I heard you

after all I'm right

you said you read but only to line of it, I shall know you read from it cus your response to the comment shows it.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hussein01:

I heard you

after all I'm right

you said you read but only to line of it, I shall know you read from it cus your response to the comment shows it.

Okay.
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by haywayboi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
the small phone of cos.

the sim for bank SMS n alert is in it..

the main n hot line that must not be off for over 20mims...

u can forgot the big phone or laptop wen lost or not even worry much but can be at peace of mind if the small phone lost.

I try
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
haywayboi:
the small phone of cos.

the sim for bank SMS n alert is in it..

the main n hot line that must not be off for over 20mims...

u can forgot the big phone or laptop wen lost or not even worry much but can be at peace of mind if the small phone lost.

I try

Lol.

You did try. Though, my accounts are not linked the numbers, but email. Banks charge for each SMS alert, but don't with email message. I go with whatever will save me cost and it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Froshloaded: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

You did try. Though, my accounts are not linked the numbers, but email. Banks charge for each SMS alert, but don't with email message. I go with whatever will save me cost and it's worth it.
Ah!
Omo ijebu!!!!!
Re: Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

I think the room is the most expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Weak Are You Emotionally? / Guys Has Any Lady With Mini Skirt Sat Opposite U B4? / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.