Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

"A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo (765 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by thablogger: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
The Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed in a tweet that a member of the president Buhari cabinet has died.

Also adding to that, she wrote that the person died as a result of the pandemic, COVID-19.

Although she did not reveal the person yet.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/a-high-ranking-person-in-buhari-cabinet.html

Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by HundHunter(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Basket mouth don open mouth again.

#DeathInAsorock.
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by Righteousness89(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
I Give it to Kemi on Investigative Journalism..

I give her a 75%...

I think she is the best

2 Likes

Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ahmed0336(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

I give her a 75%...

I think she is the best

Allow presidency to confirm her claims first undecided
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by tknyskny(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Madam say something abi you dey fear ni
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by chatinent: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
We don't need ghost ideas, be real.
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by Righteousness89(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Allow presidency to confirm her claims first undecided

To confirm what? U just jumped the gun! I just made A Simple Statement
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bye bye to our president DE facto
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by ojun50(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who is waiting for fed to come and give us lies
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by adebobconed(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by idealogical: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

I give her a 75%...

I think she is the best

Even fake news people too get regular fake news customers..
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by Carfreak966: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
If Kemi says Someone died then someone died. I believe her.

The De Facto President is no more.
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by merbenko: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lord may your will be done
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by sammyj: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
shocked shocked Hope is not what I’m thinking shocked shocked
Re: "A High Ranking Person In Buhari Cabinet Died Of Covid-19" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
I feel sorry for any high ranking member of Buhari cabinet that will die due to coronavirus. As Nigerians, even though imperfect, we always remember that the one who created us is merciful and will not allow us to wail in vain.

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of My Recovery From Covid -19 - Nasir Elrufai / FACT CHECK: Was Abba Kyari Flown To UK For Treatment And Cremated? / Thomas Sankara's Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.