Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl (17511 Views)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Xioxing: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Seandisputed:
Them don swallow your destiny like that.

Only you dem swallow him destiny only you still be cultist.
My guy na Pope+ host of pastors go fit deliver you.
You need exorcism ASAP.

Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Xioxing: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I looked from the window, I saw my guys they just entered my lodge. I wore my boxers and my black trowser coupled with a black polo, I went down stairs and met with my niggas they were all in blacks.

They told me they were in my area to drive one ju man, that I should follow them. If only they know what the son of man has passed through they wouldn't have asked me to do that, I couldn't say otherwise because they were my superiors, I agrred. We blazed out.

We reached the guys logde,went to his room,his door was looked(I said praise the Lord in my mind oh) we then decided to come back the next day.

One of them suggested we go to this place and meli, other agreed but I declined told them I had a fever, we parted.
As I entered my lodge some of my lodge members were at the seat out, as they saw me they were hailing me like I just won a jack pot. Some were "emperor how far nah which kind sound I come deh for your room" gossipers, they are all gossipers, especially the girls, they wouldn't you give you p*ssy but when you bring a girl home they will carry the news on their head like gala, stupid people. I ignored them and entered my room, lo and behold my girl, the one I just brought, the very good girl I just f*cked was on the floor gasping for air, Jesus. At that moment I was totally confused, what I was hearing from her was VENTOLIN VENTOLIN pointing towards the wardrobe, immediately with the speed of light I rushed to the wardrobe where she kept her bag.

Stay tuned
Chalo this your story efficient?
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Xioxing:
Chalo this your story efficient?
very very efficient
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Xioxing: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
very very efficient
on 4 sir please!!
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Xioxing:
on 4 sir please!!
4 is sure
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Xioxing: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
4 is sure
smiles
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by jamata20: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice
Waiting for d continuation cheesy grin
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by taven(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I was still in shock when she came to kiss, oboy I know I no gree oh(like seriously who does that)I went down to her chest region I sucked on her succulent boobs, they were delicious.
In few minutes time my D*CK was ready, I layed her down gently on the bed and spread her legs wide like the heavens. Her p***sy was so clean(my type of p**sy)I putted my index finger inside the hole, oh my goodness it was so wet, I mean like a river, it was dripping wet. I mounted my rod of destruction, peewmm I entered it was so warm, Pam Pam Pam pam Pam i was nacking none stop,this girl is so sweet.

We nacked and nacked and nacked for like 10 minutes, she told me to wait and climbed on me, come see kpanshing, she was a pro I must confess she was good at it, we f**Ked like that until we came.

I was tired, we went to the bathroom to take our bath, i on the shower as the water hit our bodies, one thing led to another my stupid d*ck rose up , with her hand on the toilet sitter you know the rest nah. I came she came, we were satisfied for the main time.

We came out, I allowed her to use the the towel, in my mind i deh pray make she no go that day. As I was still thinking i thinking I heard my name down stairs.

Stay tuned
Infection loading in some time soon
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by BabbanBura(m): 4:56am On May 01, 2020
Nice adventure story
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by pennywys(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2020
Nice story

I'm waiting for the next line
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by daben1(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2020
since April 19, story never complete? grin
Re: My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl by Damexlacazette(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2020
Waiting for continuation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.