Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! (1274 Views)

How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? / I Am Giving Out 2k Airtime (recharge Card) To Mark My Birthday / I am Telling a A Secret No One Knows About Me To Mark My Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
what we are experiencing is a bio warfare, there will be continuous conspiracy theories, there will be truths in the end, nuclear weapons will follow... and it will threaten the existence of mankind into extinction.

else

There will be untold famine in the land. Even money may not be enough to put meals on tables.

There may be one world government that ll be the only measure to effectively curb this virus madness, people will get vaccines if infected, but these vaccines will not be for free or gotten with money, people may have to pay with their souls to get it by getting coded marks.

or EXPECT !!!

Armageddon

mark my word !!!
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what we are experiencing is a bio warfare, there will be continuous conspiracy theories, there will be truths in the end, nuclear weapons will follow... and mankind may go extinct.

There will be untold famine in the land. Even money may not be enough to put meals on tables.

mark my word !!!

How do you plan to survive it?

That is what I am interested in
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
BestAccessories:

How do you plan to survive it?
That is what I am interested in
I dont av plans, what comes, COMES.
I m here waiting ...
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Sabby1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

I m here waiting ...
Personally, I think the best solution is for us to repent of our evil ways and give our lives wholeheartedly to Christ
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

I m here waiting ...

That's not good enough.

Never wish for what you're not ready and prepared for to happen.

Ask Syrian if they prefer peace to war? I am sure many would have preferred peace to war.

Until you're ready, don't wish it to reality for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sabby1:

Personally, I think the best solution is for us to repent of our evil ways and give our lives wholeheartedly to Christ
it doesn't matter, heaven or hell, definitely both will have souls in it.

it's too late to repent... what av we been doing since... waiting for reasons to give our lives to christ or Allah?

we are all bunch of jokers in this world!!! tongue
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
BestAccessories:

That's not good enough.

Never wish for what you're not ready and prepared for to happen.

Ask Syrian if they prefer peace to war? I am sure many would have preferred peace to war.

Until you're ready, don't wish it to reality for yourself.
The truth of the matter is that I m not concerned about what happens in the afterlife... I ain't sure if anything could be as real as I m feeling right now !!!

I m lovin' this vodka, 73% alcohol tongue
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
There a big question mark written on the world right now... if it wants to crash and born, so be it !!! every end has a beginning !
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Sabby1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
it doesn't matter, heaven or hell, definitely both will have souls in it.

it's too late to repent... what av we been doing since... waiting for reasons to give our lives to christ?

tongue
It is not too late and remember, it is better late than never.

Luke 13:3
"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sabby1:

It is not too late and remember, it is better late than never.

Luke 13:3
"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
even the righteous will perish... so what's the point.?
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Amatarasha(f): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Rubbish fvck ur analyses
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Sabby1(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
even the righteous will perish...
Where is it written?
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by BanjiRaymond(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2020
God can't destroy his works. if this happen, then what's the creation of man for. it's none of my concern anyways, I ain't scared of death but poverty
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Sabby1:
Where is it written?
Your bible
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Amatarasha:
Rubbish fvck ur analyses
sweet heart where have u been?
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2020
BanjiRaymond:
God can't destroy his works. if this happen, then what's the creation of man for. it's none of my concern anyways, I ain't scared of death but poverty
wait for it !!!
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Sabby1:

Where is it written?
perhaps u re talking about eternal life... all living things must die. eternal life is a probability!!!
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
even the righteous will perish... so what's the point.?
All the righteous saints and persons since the existence of man —has all but perished. what is everlasting life when physical flesh is absent ?!
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Aykush(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what we are experiencing is a bio warfare, there will be continuous conspiracy theories, there will be truths in the end, nuclear weapons will follow... and it will threaten the existence of mankind into extinction.

else

There may be one world government that ll be the only measure to effectively curb this virus madness, people will get vaccines if infected, but these vaccines will not be for free or gotten with money, people may have to pay with their souls to get it by getting coded marks.

or EXPECT !!!

Armageddon

mark my word !!!
you be mumu...a fool....the Spanish flu that happened during 1918 killed over 50million people and nothing happened
Una go just dey talk rubbish ode!
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Aykush:
you be mumu...a fool....the Spanish flu that happened during 1918 killed over 50million people and nothing happened
Una go just dey talk rubbish ode!
why are u pained. must u show how mannerless u re in public? grow up boy !
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Amatarasha(f): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
sweet heart where have u been?
U are Mvpestly don't deny it
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Amatarasha:
where av u been?
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Deepfeel(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Amatarasha:

Madam amatarasha hmm longtime o how are you doing, with your husband and new born baby?
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Deepfeel:

Madam amatarasha hmm longtime o how are you doing, with your husband and new born baby?
she s not married talkless of baby
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Deepfeel(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
she s not married talkless of baby

You have just returned from China , you don't know how far amatarasha has gone

Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Amatarasha(f): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
where av u been?
Are you Mvpestly? Don't let me ask u again
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by Amatarasha(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Deepfeel:

Am still in studying so no babies for now, my hubby is it me on dat
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Deepfeel:

You have just returned from China , you don't know how far amatarasha has gone
I know !
Re: Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Amatarasha:
Are you Mvpestly? Don't let me ask u again
Amatarasha chukwuma !

(1) (Reply)

She Go Kill Person, Hot Hot...nigerians Drop Sexual Comments On This Video / What If Your Photo Looked Like This? / Checkout This Funny 18+ Comment to a girl twerking semi nude on nstagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.