Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? (1972 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Handsnigga: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
I met this girl I am interested in through the close friend and they both stay together and go out together.

The girl told me she can't visit me without bringing the close friend along because when I first saw her, it was both she and her friend.

Her friend knows am interested in the girl and we talked about that but it seems she is much more interested in me than the girl I am interested in, and she complained I won't be communicating well with her anymore when I got her friend's number.

Now I am in a dilemma, should i just run away or how do I go about it?

How do I even make intimate moves when the other one is present and staring?

How do I even deal with double expenses for both of them?

Do guys date two close friends?

I need advice oo
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
mtchewww

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Xenry: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okay
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
mtchewww

grin grin grin @Zzor help a brother in need. Advised him now, sebi problem shared is problem half solved grin
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Handsnigga:
I met this girl I am interested in through the close friend and they both stay together and go out together.

The girl told me she can't visit me without bringing the close friend along because when I first saw her, it was both she and her friend.

Her friend knows am interested in the girl and we talked about that but it seems she is much more interested in me than the girl I am interested in, and she complained I won't be communicating well with her anymore when I got her friend's number.

I need advice oo

Brother mi focus on yourself ejoor make money girls go dey chase u when you make it big forget distraction joor

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by proff010: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ogbeni, you don get bonus ooo.
Go for both of them shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

grin grin grin @Zzor help a brother in need. Advised him now, sebi problem shared is problem half solved grin
He doesn't have problems
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Handsnigga: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Brother mi focus on yourself ejoor make money girls go dey chase u when you make it big forget distraction joor
Thank you boss...naa truth you talk
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Handsnigga: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
proff010:
Ogbeni, you don get bonus ooo.
Go for both of them shocked shocked
Lol...you want to kill me sir, I no fit do that...I dey try avoid stress from relationship as much as possible.
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Handsnigga: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
He doesn't have problems
Problems no dey finish jare...make we just enjoy this life like that
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Angelacruz: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Handsnigga:

I need advice oo
date d both
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Handsnigga: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Angelacruz:
date d both
I need special grace for that... Thanks
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Angelacruz: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Handsnigga:
I need special grace for that... Thanks
the ball is in your court...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Themainboy22: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
How old are you?.
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Don't date both of them it's a recipe for trouble.

You seem confused on which to date from your last statement, first let me ask you, what do you want in a lady?

Secondly you seem to like your close friend, oga it doesn't work that way, if you no wan do let her know.

Equally I won't advice dating your close friends buddy, at the end she will be the board of directors.

Find a way of letting your close friend understand your position and if she can't and insist that you date her, leave both of them, simple.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by gfon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
party loading
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by meobizy(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Your own is easy. I’m trying to date a female with two hands. Nairalanders should help my ministry, abeg. I don’t want to lose her.
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2021
Choose the girl that had already liked/chosen you.
Stop chasing the one you like.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by femi4: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Handsnigga:

I need advice oo
Date both of them and tell them you love threesom.e
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Goldbw122(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
Date both of them and tell them you love threesom.e

Is not worth the trouble
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by TrueHeart365(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2021
Fvck both of them and keep it moving bro. No be this kind thing suppose dey stress you with the way the country be now
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Start fuccking them both and relax to watch them fight themselves over your dick if not, her friend will frustrate your relationship with her.
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Quality20(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2021
date none of them, just be a good brother to them. girls find it easy to friend zone n brother zone guys so why shdnt guys do the same? must guys always go intimate with every sisi,chioma n angela? is it an offense to be seen with a girl whom u don't intend intimacy with?
Re: How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? by Quality20(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
Start fuccking them both and relax to watch them fight themselves over your dick if not, her friend will frustrate your relationship with her.
what if they use weapons on each other and it becomes a court case, Will it still be fun for him?

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Househelp / Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.