Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures (68152 Views)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / You Have 30 Days To Vacate Port-harcourt Roads- Wike Tells Street Traders, Other / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Watch me cry? Tell me something...
And stop clowning!
[/s]

I will enjoy your tears and that will give me satisfaction after my thread must have been viewed by all members here. Be prepared to defend your PH, probably you called me a fool for presenting the good side of the city. cool

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

I will enjoy your tears and that will give me satisfaction after my thread must have been viewed by all members here. Be prepared to defend your PH, maybe called me a fool for presenting the good side of the city. cool

You've done nothing, still waiting for your empty chest beating throat.
Dude u funny shaa. You'll make a good comedian...

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

You've done nothing, still waiting for your empty chest beating throat.Dude u funny shaa. You'll make a good comedian...
[/s]

Ok then, we shall see about that. If this had happened earlier, but be assured tmro we shall make good the promise. My advise is that you be prepared to defend your town. What gives me happiness is that you are emotionally attached to PH, that way once we strike I can bet on that that it will break your heart. Mr Comedian cheesy

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Ok then, we shall see about that. If this had happened earlier, but be assured tmro we shall make good the promise. My advise is that you be prepared to defend your town. What gives me happiness is that you are emotionally attached to PH, that way once we strike I can bet on that that it will break your heart. Mr Comedian cheesy

You wont seize to entertain me. I'll always be here for your empty chest beating. Noise maker from the east.
You better run to your barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged, red mud stench of a city/State.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Rhea(f): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
chino11:
Still trapped in Port Harcourt. Now moving around the city to see the level of compliance in Port Harcourt.

No changes in this city. Same look from 20 years ago
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

You wont seize to entertain me. I'll always be here for your empty chest beating. Noise maker from the east.
You better run to your barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged, red mud stench of a city/State.
[/s]

Hahahaha

Did I hit a nerve? You will cry for me on this forum. By the time we roll the real disgusting shitty shithole called PORT HARCOURT. By the time we are done with PORT HARCOURT, we shall move to Obigbo nah that go make you commit suicide here. I can bet on that. cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Did I hit a nerve? You will cry for me on this forum. By the time we roll the real disgusting shitty shithole called PORT HARCOURT. By the time we are done with PORT HARCOURT, we shall move to Obigbo nah that go make you commit suicide here. I can bet on that. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Here is the link to the thread for your onitsha sit at home

https://www.nairaland.com/5773613/what-major-markets-anambra-looks

Major market oo, according to the OP. Just look at the stench oozing from those pictures.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rhea:

No changes in this city. Same look from 20 years ago

Hahahaha

I was even careful to get the best, but from tmro, we are gonna show everyone the shithole PORT HARCOURT is. Make sure you are following me.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Here is the link to the thread for your onitsha sit at home
https://www.nairaland.com/5773613/what-major-markets-anambra-looks
[/s]

Yeah I saw it earlier. SLAUGHTER market will make it look like London, yeah

What about Creek road market? What about Oilmill market? What about mile-1 railway side? Uncountable markets to cover sef cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:

Hahahaha

I was even careful to get the best, but from tmro, we are gonna show everyone the shithole PORT HARCOURT is. Make sure you are following me.

Careful to get the best? Wonders shall never end.
Well like I said b4, from your pictures and descriptions/narration of the places you talked about(and took pictures)in PH it was obvious you dont reside in PH and knows nothing.
Absolutely nothing...
A stranger like you can never show what PH is and what the city is all about. So I'll be enjoying myself when you'll be clowning more whenever you wish to.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Careful to get the best? Wonders shall never end.
Well like I said b4, from your pictures and descriptions/narration of the places you talked about in PH it was obvious you dont reside in PH and knows nothing.bsolutely nothing...
A stranger like you can never show what PH is and what the city is all about. So I'll be enjoying myself when you'll be clowning more whenever you wish to.
[/s]

I have been visiting PORT HARCOURT for the last 10yrs, there's no location I don't know in PORT HARCOURT. I even passed around marine market something, that reminds me of another location to cover.

I know almost everywhere in PORT HARCOURT, because I visit PH almost every 2months.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:

Hahahaha

Is slaughter a major market?
You see why I said you are a novice in ph. If your major market can be like that then I dont know what the non major ones will look like.

Even at that you wan carry markets in PH compare Onitsha when it comes to cleanliness?
Jeezuz Jeezuz. When I said Onitsha is the shitiest of all shitholes its obvious you dont understand.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
I was in town sometime, I went to where town ends at waterside. There's no where i don't know in PORT HARCOURT, i may not remember the name but i know the area.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Is slaughter a major market?
You see why I said you are a novice in ph. If your major market can be like that then I dont know what the non major ones will look like.
ven at that you wan carry markets in PH compare Onitsha when it comes to cleanliness?
Jeezuz Jeezuz. When I said Onitsha is the shitiest of all shitholes its obvious you dont understand.
[/s]

Name one meat market bigger than SLAUGHTER in PH? When it comes to cleanliness, PORT HARCOURT is comparable to Aba. SLAUGHTER market is so disgusting that one could vomit at first visit.

What about Obigbo markets? That one na due. Rivers state is a shithole cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Name one meat market bigger than SLAUGHTER in PH?
When it comes to cleanliness, PORT HARCOURT is comparable to Aba. SLAUGHTER market is so disgusting that one could vomit at first visit.

What about Obigbo markets? That one na due. Rivers state is a shithole cheesy

With the highlighted it's obvious this one no sabi PH at all.
I'm done with you, cant be replying a novice/neophyte.

I never said ph is clean, however even at its dirtiest part its cleaner than anywhere in Anambra.

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kinematics:

With the highlighted it's obvious this one no sabi PH at all.
I'm done with you, cant be replying a novice.

Hahahaha

He is dumbfounded. Biko mention one meat market bigger that SLAUGHTER in PH?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mile 1 and mile 3 market no reach SLAUGHTER when it comes to meat. Mention one make I no whether I go add am for my list cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:

Hahahaha

He is dumbfounded. Biko mention one meat market bigger that SLAUGHTER in PH?

Dumbfounded at how little you know. Thought I was replying someone that at least knows a little bit of what he is talking about.

It's clear you dont.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Dumbfounded at how little you know. Thought I was replying someone that at least knows a little bit of what he is talking about.
t's clear you dont.

Biko tell me any meat market bigger than SLAUGHTER market in PORT HARCOURT? I dey wait _____ cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:

Biko tell me any meat market bigger than SLAUGHTER market in PORT HARCOURT? I dey wait _____ cheesy

Trying to redeem himself.

I'm waiting for your pictures tomorrow. Then bring more pictures of Onitsha too to compare.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
I've never said PH is heaven or better than every other place in naija. However PH even at its lowest is better than Onitsha 100%
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Trying to redeem himself. You just said I should tell you which Market is bigger than slaughter.
I no see the word meat oo

My original post was meat market. Check all my posts. SLAUGHTER market is a major market in PH just by being the only market that deals mostly on meat in PH. If there's any other major meat market in PH, just tell us, so we can add to our list. cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:
I've never said PH is heaven or better than every other place in naija. However PH even at its lowest is better than Onitsha 100%
[/s]

Forget about my paid propaganda of PORT HARCOURT, the city of PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. Despite being an oil rich city but most part of it is shithole.

I have forgotten Diobu, Marine base, at least 80% of PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. I am not saying that Onitsha is Dallas, but the huge shanties and slum in PH can only be comparable to that big slum in kenya. Fact
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Forget about my paid propaganda of PORT HARCOURT
, the city of PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. Despite being an oil rich city but most part of it is shithole.

I have forgotten Diobu, Marine base, at least 80% of PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. I am not saying that Onitsha is Dallas, but the huge shanties and slum in PH can only be comparable to that big slum in kenya. Fact

The narrative is now changing oo.
It has now changed to paid propaganda.

Whether paid o, not paid o, PH is miles ahead of Onitsha in every ramification.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Shanties and planlessness covers almost 70% of PORT HARCOURT. We shall cover some aerial views to show these slum and ghettos, maybe people of Ibadan will be vindicated
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kinematics:

The narrative is now changing oo.
It has now changed to paid propaganda.Whether paid o, not paid o, PH is miles ahead of Onitsha in every ramification.

Lemme make it clear to you, we run an organisation specifically for PR, where we stealthily promote states. This thread was about stealthily promoting what this new administration is doing in PORT HARCOURT. But we shall do another one to prove otherwise just to make you cry. cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:

Lemme make it clear to you, we run an organisation specifically for PR, where we stealthily promote states. This thread was about stealthily promoting what this new administration is doing in PORT HARCOURT. But we shall do another one to prove otherwise just to make you cry. cheesy

That's non of my business. I'm stating fact not paid propaganda.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kinematics:

That's non of my business. I'm stating fact not paid propaganda.

It is now your business because you are involved now. cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
We equally did some propaganda coverage today, I was about posting on a new thread until I started seeing your posts then the plan was aborted. We shall do a new coverage
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
We equally did some propaganda coverage today, I was about posting on a new thread until I started seeing your posts then the plan was aborted. We shall do a new coverage

Continue with your propaganda. I'm not a propagandist, I'm a realist and I spit facts.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Continue with your propaganda. I'm not a propagandist, I'm a realist and I spit facts.

What you think doesn't matter, we are gonna do a reverse propaganda coverage to show things the way they really are without sugarcoats. cool
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:

What you think doesn't matter, we are gonna do a reverse propaganda coverage to show things the way they really are without sugarcoats. cool

And you think that will change the fact that PH is better than Onitsha in every ramification?

Comedian...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.