Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures (68157 Views)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / You Have 30 Days To Vacate Port-harcourt Roads- Wike Tells Street Traders, Other / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

And you think that will change the fact that PH is better than Onitsha in every ramification?
omedian...
[/s]

That will prove that PORT HARCOURT is home to the biggest shanties and slums in Africa. We shall find out who is the comedian finally cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

That will prove that PORT HARCOURT is home to the biggest shanties and slums in Africa. We shall find out who is the comedian finally cheesy

As long as there's a place called Onitsha, this is far from it.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

As long as there's a place called Onitsha, this is far from it.
[/s]

Lol. We shall know very soon. Showing PORT HARCOURT shanties and slum will make Kenya's biggest slum a child's play. We all know that PORT HARCOURT is home to the biggest slum and ghetto settlements in West Africa.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kinematics? Chai..wetin we see today no be here. These pictures may blow nairaland cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s]Kinematics? Chai..wetin we see today no be here. These pictures may blow nairaland cheesy[/s]

Like I said earlier, nothing you can do that will change the fact that PH is better than Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Like o said earlier, nothing you can do that will change the fact that PH is better than Onitsha.
[/s]

Hahahaha..now you are back.

PORT HARCOURT is a shithole filled with shanties and slums. What could be worse than that. Wait for my thread cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
tolijascro:

no you don't get it i've always dream of visiting PH since i was a kid....i served in onitsha anambra state the way rivers state indigenes i met in camp hyped PH added to my curiousity but with the pictures im seeing on here make we no lie if this ur PH go fine pass onitsha north na small e go be....i was expecting something close to lagos and abuja standard

Perfect submission

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by wizboi26(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oyindidi:
Same here, I be Area for town, I don live for Aggrey, Moore House, Adoni street for borokiri, Enugu, Bundu, now New Road. I dey plan to run from town grin
hmm you remind me of my childhood, I lived at Moore house. I attended Baptist Day School at, Aggrey Road. But left pH at a very young Age.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iamgrey5(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes oo cool
You are from PH?

No wonder the love for Tacha Tacha Tacha? cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are from PH?

No wonder the love for Tacha Tacha Tacha? cheesy
No I am not cheesy

My love for Tacha is not because of that.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iamgrey5(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

No I am not cheesy

My love for Tacha is not because of that.
Ok I was a little confused when you reacted to oyidi comment.

Where are you from anyways?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ok I was a little confused when you reacted to oyidi comment.

Where are you from anyways?
Azumini Ndoki in Ukwa East LGA of Abia state cool
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iamgrey5(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
shocked shocked shocked
You are from Abia state, I was thought you were Edo oh
Hmmm. I am really surprised.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by AceRoot(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Onyeoma Azumiri, Ndewo.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
shocked shocked shocked

You are from Abia state, I was thought you were Edo oh

Hmmm. I am really surprised.
Born and bred in Edo and Delta state cool
Edo is my second home

AceRoot:

Onyeoma Azumiri, Ndewo.
Ndewo cool
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iamgrey5(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Born and bred in Edo and Delta state cool
Edo is my second home

Ndewo cool
Really good

You are true Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by phantom(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
So las las chino finally use im own hand derail im thread out of pettiness? I been think say im don mature. So this guy is still a kid? Sad, very sad. undecided sad

So that's why he started the other thread to show the slums of portharcourt?
But even on this thread we asked him to visit the shanties at elechi, nembe and Bundu watersides to get pictures so people can see the good and bad of PH.
So what's new? Smh...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
wizboi26:
hmm you remind me of my childhood, I lived at Moore house. I attended Baptist Day School at, Aggrey Road. But left pH at a very young Age.
I attended Holy Trinity close to your school
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by wizboi26(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oyindidi:
I attended Holy Trinity close to your school
what's the colour of their uniform let me try to recall
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by wizboi26(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
wizboi26:
is that cemetery still there, because those days in primary school, I heard so many weird stories
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
wizboi26:
Pink and blue, 2 buildings away from your school
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
wizboi26:
is that cemetery still there, because those days in primary school, I heard so many weird stories
Yes, it's well fenced now.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 4:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Kinematics:

Pictures of lockdown in onitsha is on politics section now on nairaland. You can take a look and compare.
They are few pictures though, but based on your conclusion I can say those stench of an environment with the red mudded roads without workway in onitsha says a lot.

pictures of onitsha north on the front page right now...check the pictures and compare with PH

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2020
tolijascro:

pictures of onitsha north on the front page right now...check the pictures and compare with PH

Pictures of someone's estate with bird eye view instead of street view?
Edited picture with visible colouring and showing one building repeatedly?

No make me laugh abeg. When the street view of Onitsha was shown the other day how was it, guess you were blind to seeing the stench with superimposed red mud everywhere.

Empty chest beater trying to compare his village to ph city.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Kinematics:

No make me laugh abeg. When the street view of Onitsha was shown the other day how was it, guess you were blind to seeing the stench with superimposed red mud everywhere.

lol im not igbo bro i only serve there and if you can remember..the day you posted pictures of PH you were bragging about PH been the most developed city in nigeria behind lagos and abuja which i countered by telling you your overrated PH is not better than onitsha north....put your almighty PH on bird view too and let us see

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Kinematics:

You are still crying? Hahahaha

I just dey pity you because if you continue to yap rubbish we shall go out again to cover PORT HARCOURT slums and shanties. Onitsha doesn't have slum nor shanty.

PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums, the earliest you know that the better for you. Your air and water are polluted. PORT HARCOURT is a complete shithole
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ChinoElects: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2020
tolijascro:

lol im not igbo bro i only serve there and if you can remember..the day you posted pictures of PH you were bragging about PH been the most developed city in nigeria behind lagos and abuja which i countered by telling you your overrated PH is not better than onitsha north....put your almighty PH on bird view too and let us see

Lol no.mind that ikwerre clown. He is still very bitter because of PORT HARCOURT slums that were exposed to shame him.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

where are you now precisely?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
where are you now precisely?
Why do you ask?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by B2mario(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
lonelydora:

Stop saying what you don't know. Orazi is not a ghetto like Ajegunle.
Are you minding the idiot. He has now left Abia, Imo and Ebonyi and faced portharcourt.

The idiot is a jobless tout, who is on the mission to cause disunity among the igbos and their neighbours. He has numerous account. Let me show you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.