Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. (561 Views)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by Reality11: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pastors can cure and heal people who are suffering from malaria, BP, Tuberculosis, Typhoid and so on through prayers. This is because this diseases have drugs and thos e people were actually taking drugs but attribute the result to prayers.

But

Pastors and their prayers cant cure or heal Covik-19 patients because it has no vaccine or drugs yet. But when scientists finally developed the drugs, vaccine and it becomes curable by simply taking the drugs then thats when prayers would start healing it.

Continue deceiving yourselves that prayer can heal and cure.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by Jokerman(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
O ye dumb soul

Prayers have done a lot of things...

Healed HIV/Aids, Diabetes, Ulcer, Insanity, etc... All these have no drugs or cure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by Funaki: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Reality11:
Pastors can cure and heal people who are suffering from malaria, BP, Tuberculosis, Typhoid and so on through prayers. This is because this diseases have drugs and thos e people were actually taking drugs but attribute the result to prayers.

But

Pastors and their prayers cant cure or heal Covik-19 patients because it has no vaccine or drugs yet. But when scientists finally developed the drugs, vaccine and it becomes curable by simply taking the drugs then thats when prayers would start healing it.

Continue deceiving yourselves that prayer can heal and cure.

You over sabi

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by Reality11: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jokerman:
O ye dumb soul

Healed HIV/Aids, Diabetes, Ulcer, Insanity, etc... All these have no drugs or cure

Alot of Things like, making my Neighbor child die because they were using prayers to treat his disease abi?

I thought you would say that they have cure now, since prayers can heal them, is it not also a cure?

But wait I thought I'll see corona in the list
OOhhh I know why it is not on your list, they are yet to stage a miracle about someone getting cured from corona virus through prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by LordReed(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jokerman:
O ye dumb soul

LoLz which village are you living in? No drugs for HIV/AIDS??! LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jokerman:
O ye dumb soul

BUT PRAYER HAS NEVER REPLACED A SEVERED HEAD.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by kingxsamz(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Jokerman:
O ye dumb soul

Clown.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by odinson1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT PRAYER HAS NEVER REPLACED A SEVERED HEAD.
Bros this your comment weak me..hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by ThinkFreely: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jokerman:
O ye dumb soul

uh? All those unverifiable miracles?

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by Heathen777(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prayers do happen!!

On the same frequency as chance.
Re: Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. by OtemAtum: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prayers are mere wishes

(1) (Reply)

How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH / The Scriptures A Safeguard / Winner's Chapel 40th Anniversary: Bishop Oyedepo Drops New Prophecy, Check Out W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.