Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 (395 Views)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) / My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 by OmobusolaOlaide: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
PART 1
POLICE STATION...Mr Dunni drag out of a cell,handcuffed by two police men looks thuggery...
MR DUNNI:Where are you taking me to??let go of me I needs to aware where taking me to!
OFFICER 1:Will you just shut up that mouth of yours and stop that kinda question!Who knows you might be out of here by that kinda of your misfortune,you gat a visitor maybe it gonna turn right for you!Useless man!(Mr Dunni mimics him as he was pushed on follows the officers)

OLA SCENE....She stands opposite Kguy in the school premises,looks sad and filled with tears,he stares at her pitiful....
KGUY:You meant he said all those awful words to you??I am so sorry about that!
OLA:Thanks Kguy,You shouldn't blame yourself for everything because you had really tried a lot for me but I think I had nothing to do with this anymore because I already promised him never will I stepped in here or pleads him anymore!I won't!!!
KGUY:Take it easy Ola,I understands it all as I promise you that I will make sure he regrets it all and realize his mistake OK?mmm?
OLA:He has nothing to regret about I don't want to set my eyes on him or just to be here anymore!I think we should head to the station for that man!
KGUY:You were right,lets go to get the car (Held her hand as both moves on....)

FORUM SCHOOL....In SS 2 C,Art student classroom,They in literature class attentively to Aunty Semiat their literature teacher who stands at the chalkboard with a chalk and a novel,read aloud the novel as they follows her in theirs Dupe sits by a old student shares her novel with her,She never concentrate in class stared at Kayode in affection at the right side seat next to theirs,Auntie noticed her while explaining then round up the class,points at her...
AUNTY SEMIAT:Hey you stand on your feet((Dupe on her seat surprisen to be pointed at,others call attentions to her)
DUPEsadTo herself)I?
AUNTY SEMIAT:Yes you,I refers to you!Stand on your feet!
DUPE:Ok ma'am(Raised on her feet)
AUNTY SEMIAT:You are a new girl here?Name?
DUPEsadBoastly)I am Dupe Adeoye this nation former Prime Minister baby girl (proudly dramatises as they all stunned at her then Kayode scoffs at her)I was enrolled here yesterday....
AUNTY SEMIAT:Oh I see I do awares it's you because I was there yesterday that you were brought into the staff room for introduction so I aware whom you are and my question is just your name not advertising your background to whole class OK? (Frankly at her as she felt embarrassed by the whole drama pulled up by others,silently)You are with your novel also?A copy with you?
DUPEsadshyly)Yes I am with one....
AUNTY SEMIAT:Alright,I think you are along as I read chapter 3 and explained to you the details contained in the chapter so you got to move out here to explain in your understanding on that same chapter....
DUPEsadStares round and gasp, walk out of the class timidly faces the class with her head in her mouth,stares at the floor others makes jest of her while Kayode stares at her,she busted in tears and rushed out of the class,Aunty Semiat brag at them to be silent and walk out of the class,charter among them.....)

SAINT SCHOOL....G4 Office...Kollyguy stands by his seat side looks regrets,Dapo and Dotun sits on the sofa opposite him...
DAPO:Where is Kguy right now and why that long face huh?
KOLLYGUY:I think he should be with her right now(calm)
DOTUN:With her?Who do you refers to?
KOLLYGUY:That music aspirant,I was summoned to the stadium by him just to pleaded on her behalf and also she's there also to apologize for it all and I just bleeped up!geez!stupidity of mine!
DAPO:You gat into fight with that gal again?You should have let go of the past,forgiven her and sign her here,I think you had well enough,why said earlier that you bleeped up?
KOLLYGUYsadMoves to sit next to both and sighs softly both curious at him)I just rubbish her parents and calls them a sort of name,I said that her filthy poor parents can't cope with the expensive cost of schooling here! ( (Both surprised at him)I said so to piss her off and I just realized I was at fault!

DOTUN:Oh that's too much to say to her!You just hurts her so much,whats her reaction towards that and did she slap you or what because I observed that she is a brave and discipline lady,She do deserve to be here!Kollyguy is that why you bleeped up??
KOLLLYGUY:Ofcourse yes because she promised not to be here anymore and also talk senses into my head which it's an moral ones to me(Seriously)I never aware that I gotta had interest in her,stubbornness,bravely and our meetings drama (in affection smile as others exchange looks and dazed at him,he nods in replied....)
FORUM SCHOOL...BREAK HOUR...Students on break busy with different activities,Kayode steps out of the Proprietor's office and saw Dupe stands at next to the door,both stares at each other for a while,She ignores him and heads into the office slammed the door behinds then he curious at her attitude sighs softly and leaves....OLA SCENE....She alights from Kguy's car in a bus stop waves at each others and exchange smiles,he drives on, she stares at the car,exhale then stares at a small note with her,nods at it....
OLA:Exactly I should able to Identify the Clinic!You should Ola!( (Stares round in circles around the vicinity point at a direction and heads on...BACK TO KAY SCENE...He stands at the Proprietor office stairs stares at the floor raised high his head as he hears a foot steps approaches,watches out then Dupe paused at the edge sadden,filled in tears,noticed him starring at her,he walk to held her arm and heads on,speechlessly....)
(OLA SCENE...She arrives at her destination,paused opposite a Complex of 4 storey building and stares at its tagged name then bow in respect as a young man moves out and leaves,she looks back at him and scoffs)
OLA:Why can't he replied back?!Gosh!(Stares back at the name and claps hands)I found you!!!(Smiles as she presses her phone ..In a Office dressed formally sits a young lady specifically of same age as Ola,dressed in a suit and put on her ID card on,Grandpa sits opposite her both exchange laughs then phone rings,They paused and Grandpa bought out his phone from his pocket,answer the call....)Ola?...Yeh, just heads in,The third floor dear.....Alright dear...OK,bye for now(Offline)
DENTIST TOLA:Grandpa who is that you just speaks with on phone?
GRANDPA:Just a new charming lady!Just like a granddaughter to I, her name Ola,We met coincidentally yesterday on my way here to get you your box!She is a lovely and respectful one(Smiles and nods,knocks on the door)I think she is here!Ola come in the door is open(Door opens as She walked in,stares away at the office strangely hurries extends her greetings respectful,he welcomes her and embrace her,Dentist Tola stares at her likely)Welcome Ola,How is it here!
OLA:Sir I tried not to lost my way(Smile,he nods at her)Thanks Grandpa for yesterday
GRANDPA:You are welcome dear,I should introduce you both to each other(To Ola,points at Dentist Tola)Here is my baby girl I told you about yesterday name Tola (To Dentist Tola)Meet Ola the lady who made me believe that our young generation hasn't fully sold to a strange culture!Not all our youth had gone into Vanity!(Seriously as the ladies exchange looks understanding and smiles,he speaks on..BACK TO KAY...He stands opposite Dupe under a tree shed in the school garden cool and silent,she looks hot and shyly,stares at the floor in tears as he stares at her)
KAYODEsad Cool voice as she raised at him lovely)Why so coward?Why in anger with me?Whats it new student?You look sadden
DUPE:Why also drag me here?!You dragged me here!Why do you have to ask about my worries?!
KAYODE:I didn't just that I need to aware reasons you left the class without a word,Why you don't listen in class,your tears out of the proprietor's Office,You are new here but seems to fed up of been here as soon as you are here,Why?( (Dupe calmly stares at him,shed tears uncontrollably and bend weeps,he bend by her side,rest her next to him....)
SAINT INSTITUTION....Kollyguy on a walk dressed in his sport wear carries his ball along the G4 playing ground towards Smart and Bravo on duty,Bravo walked to handle him his towel and deliver him a message,he paused to have his phone,checks out his mail cleans up his face then stunned at his phone....G4 OFFICE...Kguy and Dotun stares at the laptop opposite both then exchange looks for a while....
DOTUN:Who the hell could have just sent such an awful stories to share amongst the students?!I think he is a blogger!Just about our friend!They just write up a trash about Kollyguy!Its strangely!
KGUY:Exactly D guy,Its a awful story about him!It really involves Sandra too!
DOTUN:We needed to aware him about that and we need to meet up,Someone is really behinds the post,I think so,Kollyguy should(Then,Kollyguy banged in anger as he heads to his seat and fold up his wrist,others exchange looks....DAPO SCENE...In the ward,He and Doctor Sammy stands by the bed side stares at his Mom on bed....
DOCTOR SAMMY:I really need us to make sure she's back as soon as possible!I want Sister back!I just think you shouldn't have make it public on social media about your plan!You aware this may be a sort of influence for lots to just get to you because of your status!
DAPO:Uncle I really understand but needs to make sure it possible soon because I do missed Ma so much,I want her back(One of his men leads in a young charming lady into the ward who dresses half nakedly and uncultured,He stares at her beauty,Doctor Sammy understands but ignores then Dapo gat a call as he checks out the call and moves aside to answer the call,the lady posted boastly and beautiful,Dapo on call....)

LATER IN THE DAY....A car drives into a compound,parked in the garage,the house gatekeeper at the gate as he waves at the car then closed back the gate he moves to the car, Proprietor and Kayode alights,he backed his school bag stands aside stares at the huge building and compound amazingly,Proprietor introduced him to the gatekeeper,he nods funnily,gets the suit case from the car back,Kayode have it and leads in by the Proprietor...The living room was costly furnished and decorated,It reveals the Status of the Proprietor,Kayode more amazed as they stepped in then the house maid extends greetings on her knees,Welcome by him,She looks old age than her status,Kayode extends greetings to her,She stares at him strangely)
PROPRIETORsadTo her)Where is my baby girl?
NENEsadHalf knee)She is in her room Sir,Stays indoor as usual since she is back from school Sir
PROPRIETOR:Again?!( (Sighs)I thought I had settle it all this morning,I need to get her here,I already phone her lesson teacher not to be here today as she requested then what's it all about again?!((In worries left to the stairs,Kayode shyly stares round the vicinity and saw a picture of a pretty young lady hung on the wall looks charming,stares at her,The maid offer him a seat,carried away at her....)
TONIGHT...Ola on a walk along a road side,Its just rained and cold,There is Traffic, costly transportation and scarcity,The Junction crowded,they rushing to get transport to their various destination,She looks soaked and wet....
OLAsad (Soliloquy)Why is it always traffic and costly transportation whenever it's raining?!If I had known I would have just left that professor office earlier it all just bad luck for me!(Tiredly)My friend really tried a lot for me but what to do since it all end up in vain!I aware there is reason to everything in life!I believe in that,Be strong Ola!(Coughs little)I think God has butter my bread because I gat where to learn and a friend!(Excited,Flashback to earlier scene,She stands opposite Dentist Tola by a car in the complex)
DENTIST TOLA:You are such a nice lady,I am so happy Granddad finds me such a wonderful lady!I really needs you as a friend,bosom one!
OLAsad(Smile)Friends?huh-but you are...
DENTIST TOLAsadInterrupts)We are of same age Ola,dont judge my age because I am a dentist or my education level,we are same and I need a friend,someone I can rely on hun?(Held her hand as she stunned at her for a while and nods in replied,She embrace Ola,smiling....End of flashback)
OLAsad (Smile)I gat a new friend and lovely Old PA just like granddad,I missed him so much!!!Just a good news and bad one for my family tonight!Thats part of life!!! (Arrives at a junction and crossed to the other side,await for a cab, stands by the road looks out)I may be lucky to get one now since I left the crowd and the other side traffic,I should able to get one it still far home (Acar towards her,In the car, Smart drives,Bravo at the driver side while Sam at the back seat by Kollyguy side who looks dull and sad,the car flashes light at Ola who stares and waves at the cars passing by,The roads light reflects on her face ....Kollyguy saw her standing as they passed by her she sighs tiredly)
KOLLYGUY:Isnt that Ola?! ( Surprised,looks back at her)Why here?In the rain alone?Hey Smart just reverse back the car to her..
SMART:Okay boss (Obeys, the car parked by her side,She stares at it and bow at the costly car)
KOLLYGUY:I need to get to her,my umbrella!
SAM:Yes boss!(Alights and gets the Umbrella,opens the car door as he alights and gets the umbrella covered him,Ola stylishly raised eyebrow and saw him approaches,she stunned at him for a while,he reaches her and stands opposite her)
OLA:Ko-Kollyguy?Why here!huh?!(In anger)What remains you have to say to my stinky poor parents?!
KOLLYGUYsad (Gasp,replied calmly)Why do you have to stand in the rain all alone?A whole stubborn lady like you soaked and wet in the rain,I can't believe it(Jokingly)
OLAsadIn anger)Meaning?!I don't have a car or even a transport fare or what?I can't because I am from poor home!Satisfied?!(To walk away he blocked her and moves an inch to her,She stares at his drama)
KOLLYGUY:You are soaked and wet( (Tries to cover her up she ignored his offer as he stares
more at her,In affection)I aware you won't accept my offer but I am so sorry for everything I had done or said,please let it go
OLAsad Startle and scoffs)I said again why all these?Why here to help me?
KOLLYGUYsadBoastly)I am here because I pity a lady like you,just gat to pitied you hmm?
OLAsad (Hisses)I wrote to you a letter of help?!I am not OK?!A guy like you never fits to stand right in front of a lady!So rudely!Uncultured!I already aware the kind of stuff you are made from!I hate you!If you had to beat me just ordered your guys to beat me up because a cub like you!cant just fight but your dogs fight for you!(Point at him boastly)Understand Mr Richest!
KOLLYGUYsadSad)Stop it Ola,I am not here to fight and I don't care about everything you had said but I am here to help you,I can take you home,I wanna help you....
OLA:I never needed help from un manners,cultured,proudly guy like you because I Ola(Point to herself)will rather Shrieve to death even if you are the last person on earth to save me from dying because I hated you!!!I never needed you and your bastard school anymore!Ok?!(Kguy coincidentally arrives at the scene then parked aside,Stunned to see both together....)

TBC
Re: My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 by OmobusolaOlaide: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
EPISODE 5 (MY FIRST LOVE BY OLA AND KOLLYGUY)

( FRIEÑDSHIP)
PART 1

(1) (Reply)

List Of Writing Competitions In July / I Need 10 Article And Blog Writers / Two Bridges Of Fate (vampire Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.