Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (16291 Views)

. / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Aladdin1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Last nite after my nite prayers i could not sleep. Maybe due to the worries of financial constrain brought about by the covid-19 lockdown and hike in prices of foodstuffs in My location. So i went online to nairaland to pass the time. I then saw a nairaland giveaway Post by a good Samaritan. I didnt know if it was real but i decided to try it and i dropped my account details. Lo and behold "I just received a credit alert of #5000". I want to express my profound gratitude to J111333. I pray that the source of your wealth would flow endlessly like the Ocean that never runs dry.As you remember to give help to others. May God Honour you,Favour you and Lift you up beyond your wildest expectations without limits in Jesus Name. And to ISHILOVE. May God bless You and keep You for all you do. May God bless all Nairalanders and keep corona virus far away from Us and Our Families in Jesus Name Amen...!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aladdin1:
Last nite after my nite prayers i could not sleep. Maybe due to the worries of financial constrain brought about by the covid-19 lockdown and hike in prices of foodstuffs in My location. So i went online to nairaland to pass the time. I then saw a nairaland giveaway Post by a good Samaritan. I didnt know if it was real but i decided to try it and i dropped my account details. Lo and behold "I just received a credit alert of #5000". I want to express my profound gratitude to J111333. I pray that the source of your wealth would flow endlessly like the Ocean that never runs dry.As you remember to give help to others. May God Honour you,Favour you and Lift you up beyond your wildest expectations without limits in Jesus Name. And to ISHILOVE. May God bless You and keep You for all you do. May God bless all Nairalanders and keep corona virus far away from Us and Our Families in Jesus Name Amen...!!!
Amen. Thanks
Re: . by Bigflamie(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fact: Not everyone who dropped between that timeline will receive anything abi una think say na 1 Billion dem dey share? Better go hold ur govt for that.

The OP is based abroad though.. Him try.

3 Likes

Re: . by Achor1111(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Thank you, J111333. You are blessed.

Kindly indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered.

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

Borrowing a leaf from itibolibo: grin

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.

Jambites;
Jamb results

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.

The window for submission closes by 8am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
Re: . by Bogarel: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bogarelvis@yahoo.com, E B, access bank, 0005954304
Re: . by Majlaw(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Access bank
Lawal Majeed
Kolawole634@gmail.com
Re: . by Bigflamie(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bigflamie:

What do you mean? I don't understand you.
My permanent voters card was what I sent to you. Ishilove, I'm an old nairalander and I've known you for long. I don't just get you
Shift make people wey dey in need get that share

1 Like

Re: . by Igyeseh(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
olaniyilukman:
If truly you want to help, I think no conditions should be attached.. Feel free to help people at this trying period where global economy is in shambles... By the special grace of God tomorrow, I will credit 5fellow nairalanders account with a token of #5000 each before 10am tomorrow...
Sir, even if it's 1k, pls do consider me tomorrow.
Nothing is too small in this trying times
First Bank
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
I made contact with a very kind hearted nairaland mod Ishilove and she has pledged to help in the distribution of a small amount of money I'll send to her as temporary relief to Nairalanders in need during this pandemic.

It will not be much but the plan is to get to as many people as practicable. This is for genuine people in need so there will be some kind of scrutiny.

Please don't harass her with PMs until she asks. I implore you to consider others before planning to take double portion with phoney accounts. It is a trying time for all of us so take yours and let it go round.

Ladies and gentlemen with dependent children will surely be given priority.

You may post your account details here.

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

Please a broke ass Biggs

2331319373 Eco Bank

CC Ishilove
Re: . by DanseMacabre(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishilove and j111333 God bless you guys. I was almost moved to tears when I came across this thread. Allah I didn't know there were still Nigerians like this. Respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ishilove: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bigflamie:

My permanent voters card was what I sent to you. Ishilove, I'm an old nairalander and I've known you for long. I don't just get you
You used two different usernames to post different account numbers. That automatically disqualified you.
Re: . by bigpicture001: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
...if I were I shi love I wouldn't do the following things

1. Announce the gesture. By dead night: this is because it is an ungoldly hour and most people will be asleep..cuz nairaland stop posting new topic around 11:00pm

2. Lose the entry by 8am..: this made only early risers to have the chance at being selected..I would have given it 12 pm so that all will see it and still it will depend on luck to be selected

3. To confuse nairaland loyalty with such a gift from a kind hearted person....; the only reason Mr. J1113 gave the moderator is cuz of deleting of sensitive information by mods...and so ppl will also know he is for real once its from the mod....

But sh tur Ed it to nairaland popularity contest for example. ..u dont make much comment, u are not very active on the forum,u get marred much often etc...baba! This is not a gift from seun....

4. To calk out people personally to provide their E-mail.. This smell of too much of paddy paddy sharing..in a game of chance,if your not ready,the next ready person takes it home..

5. The uneccessary e- mail address...to check ppl from collecting twice, u only need the name ur transfering to to com up just once....

In as much as we are not perfect in life..as I would HV also made some wrong decisions...plz be very open nd transparent next time...

More freeze to elbow Ishilove. Super tanks to J1113...

One love..one big family!

3 Likes

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigpicture001:
...guess Ishilove did it by paddy paddy....well, this is naija

Even though I didn't get a mail..still a very big tank you to J111.. For remembering ppl today..

May God bless you
Haaaaaa, you too? What of ur nurse billionaire gf? Nawaooo
Re: . by Joiedevivre: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by bigpicture001: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bigflamie:

Bros why na...its suppose to b for everyone..not just I
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. God bless you Ishi. My No1 woman crush...

And bless my prospective sucre papito @ J111333. I have eyes for rich, sensible, kindhearted men. grin grin
Hope you get strong muscle to dey help me push my keke whenever it breaks down? grin
Re: . by Blabbermouth: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Have you checked your email to come to that conclusion?
I apologize.
I checked my mail at about 10:30 am this morning and I did not see any mail from you.
On checking again (now), I realized you sent a mail about an hour later. I have sent a valid proof of identification in case the light is still green.
Gracias.
Re: . by bigpicture001: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I have a guy with me...whom I take care of a big Dependant...I figured out DT he wouldn't get cuz he is new..so I applied..if I had gotten..I would HV given to him...

I pay a stranger orphan skl fesz for over a year now....so don't always rush to conclusions
Re: . by Bigflamie(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
Hope you get strong muscle to dey help me push my keke whenever it breaks down? grin

Nothing like that. No be you drive go Alameda? May God not test you like you have been testing me o. grin grin
Re: . by bigpicture001: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Sh is not a nurse...but...I can't say it again..cuz sh is now here...

Anyways, her money is never my money
Re: . by iyke484real(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one..
Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Please check again. You can also check your junkmail
God bless you Ishilove and J111333
Dropped my acc around 12 way past the deadline time and Ishilove. Msg me past 2 and I got an alert not more than 20minutes, God. Bless you guys.

2 Likes

Re: . by bigpicture001: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Fact: Not everyone who dropped between that timeline will receive anything abi una think say na 1 Billion dem dey share? Better go hold ur govt for that.

The OP is based abroad though.. Him try.

Na ur bf...how u take know say I'm base abroad..?
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rapmoney:

He insults the Igbos at every given opportunity. The irony of life...I believe the kindhearted Nairalander who is doing the giveaway is an Igbo person.

He should have gone to beg his almajiri people.

Lol. Life doesn’t always work that way you know. Some people fit dey in need now, but possible backlash won't let them post with their mains. This one wey gree say im need, don’t use it against him. kiss

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigpicture001:

I have a guy with me...whom I take care of a big Dependant...I figured out DT he wouldn't get cuz he is new..so I applied..if I had gotten..I would HV given to him...

I pay a stranger orphan skl fesz for over a year now....so don't always rush to conclusions
Yea ryt. You guys don't need it. After all d mouth youve made in d past, you should b able to carry one dependant. This ur story no Gel at all
Re: . by Lanry1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
cgj
Re: . by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bigflamie:

What are you talking about? Ishilove, you guys are systematically collecting people's data here for God knows why. What do you mean I used a different usernames. Just tell us this ain't real or the cash can't go round. I don't have any other account except this one I'm using.
Are you sure about this? Please, let's not even go there.

FlamieB:
2116884613. O.I. Zenith bank

okorofrancis24@yahoo.com
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Nothing like that. No be you drive go Alameda? May God not test you like you have been testing me o. grin grin
Dem hack my moniker to open that thread, ask Ishilove. grin

1 Like

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigpicture001:

Na ur bf...how u take know say I'm base abroad..?
I'm not dumb, daft or a numbskull. Little details matter. Naso person talk say na ishilove money upon say the op explicitly stated he gave ishi the money to distribute... Nawao

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? / Baddest Booty! Ghanaian Slay Queen. / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.