Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother (532 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by Lekingston007(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Good day landers.
Though,this is my first post but I'd like to see it on fp
I work in a factory and I've been a single guy since 2017 not because i can't woo a lady but because I'm not financially buoyant to cater for any girls need
Working in the factory,i had this female bestie named Oyin.We were very close and she has been trying to match-make me with many of her friends but i told her I'm not interested in any relationship yet as i have a lot in front of me.
This year in the month of February I met one of her friends and i liked her instantly but still i didn't approach the girl...
Meanwhile,people used to think me and oyin were dating because of the way we play and relate and so this new girl thought the same as well.....Days later we started talking and i somehow started liking the girl
Things really happened fast and before we knew it we were already professing love to ourselves and she told me she had liked me the first day she saw me...Meanwhile,while the chyking was going on she asked why i didn't have a girlfriend and i told her that I'm of no use to any lady of our generation since all they're after money and my pocket has little to offer
She assured me that she isn't one of them and that was how we started...
But after a month of dating,one day she started acting funny by not picking my calls,not replying messages and things like that and when i confronted her she was not a kid and that i should not worry about her and she also told me that she needed privacy....
This dragged on for weeks and out of the blue she just told me one day that she was no longer interested....
I begged and asked what I did wrong and she told me i didn't offend her in anyway
After so much pleading out of the excess love i had for her she accepted me back but it has been a bumpy ride ever since
She keeps doing things that'll make feel jealous and miserable but i find it hard to leave this girl.
Anytime I confront her about it,the reply i get is "Am i not allowed to play with my friends again"
There was even a situation where she was talking about how she needs a massage with her so-called friend beside me but i kept calm..
After we had gone separate ways,i confronted her online and she told me to trust her that they were just playing....
I don't know what to do again.She used to so sweet and concerned about me but now she's supercold when it comes to things concerning me...
I've tried my best to be back to where we were but all efforts seems futile and I'm confused

Please all i need is how to handle this issue and not insults..
Help a brother
Re: Please Help A Brother by Obaman12: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Girls are getting wiser daily by being emotional intelligent when it comes to relationship but ours is just the reverse.

Guy you goofed up big time, thought u said you stayed off relationship for 3yrs and still you didn't learn anything. You should've learnt that it's a big taboo for a guy to get too involved with a girl that he's not even showing care financially.

And not just anyhow girl, the type u just mentioned here that flirts and professes love to people anyhow. C'mon bro, you should know this type of girls nah, same way she loosed it to you, that same way she's currently loosing it to other guys. People like this never get contented. So you don't get involve. Just chop and go. This is 21st century. There's no girl that doesn't need money.

She probably only accepted u then cos she needed u to help her drain off some juice off here at that time grin

Right now, she's on the hunt to get someone better financially buoyant than u.

You also failed rule number of not begging any girl to love u, that's where u also lost it.

Now way forward: Don't just give her the attention again, move on with ur life and try as much as u can to avoid going back to beg her. If she comes back fine, If she doesn't just move on.

NB: Next time don't be too rigid to at least show that u care. It's like a fuel to the car engine of any relationship these days.

Be good bro
Read on Miseducation by Ubunja
And game on grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by EricSmallz(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Girls are like that. Maybe she wasn't getting anything from you at all. If you can't give her money, no better kpanshing, nothing nothing, Wetin wan hold her down? If I were you, I go just move on, bone like say she no be anything to me, if she comes back, no yawa, if she refuses, no qualms.
I never experience love sha. My advise may be worthless if you are in love.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Sotland: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Broda.. Don't be emotional enslaved and you are gradually losing it....Stay focus on how to make it in life.. You should be worried about not having a passive income earning rather than about a girl.. Use your brain...A word is enough for the wise..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother by aztec: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Guy your initial way was right. Your lack of economic power has deeply affected your confidence (it shouldn’t but that’s who you are).
This lack of confidence probably makes your come off as needy which is an attraction killer for women. Worse, the more you make an effort to win the girl back the needier you look which makes you ever more irritating to the girl.

The first thing you should do (I doubt you can) is to withdraw! You have already lost this battle.
Now you need to refocus on yourself and how you can climb up the economic and social ladder.
Make what has happened a source of motivation. The honest truth is that women only respect strength and are hypergamous in nature. Build yourself and they will come.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by Silasloaded(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Goodday Brotherly try and focus on your job and face it seriously since she seems not interested in you is the reason that she always sees you. But Bet Me Big Brother If you Start to give her a gap and settle on your work soon you will get over her and find one soon who will love you unconditionally who will be even showering with love messages and calls sometimes send you airtime and involve in a healthy chat Even if Oyin Begin to ask or wonder the turn around of things just smile and ignore them okay So Big Brother This the scientic theory of how human being works when they see you everyday your importance or personality wont worth it but if you Tends to Live them For Sometime and fortunately when they finally set their eyes on you they will remember those happy moments and realized that they have missed you Lastly For now for the mean time make your bank account Balance Your Bae Try and make it fat Okay Brotherly may God Bless your Hustle Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by Alfather: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Op na woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by michlins(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Men will leave their best female friends to go and date another person. She will continually play with your emotions eh until you get sense
Re: Please Help A Brother by Karlifate: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Emotions cloud logical judgement.

Channel the feelings you have for her to making your life better & the one that will complement you will come.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by proclinician: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Messages like this make me wonder if kids do not grow old anymore. You are here ranting about love this love that when in reality there's no love. Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Bro, never beg a lady. If you do shakara for me, I will replace you with someone that looks exactly like you, or even your namesake.
Ladies are in surplus. Whether you have money or NOT.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Lekingston007(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Alfather:
Op na woman wrapper
I appreciate your contribution as well
Re: Please Help A Brother by Lekingston007(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Obaman12:
Girls are getting wiser daily by being emotional intelligent when it comes to relationship but ours is just the reverse.

Guy you goofed up big time, thought u said you stayed off relationship for 3yrs and still you didn't learn anything. You should've learnt that it's a big taboo for a guy to get too involved with a girl that's he's not even showing care financially.

And not just anyhow girl, the type u just mentioned here that flirts and professes love to people anyhow. C'mon bro, you should know this type of girls nah, same way she loosed it to you, that same she's currently loosing it to other guys. People like this never get contented. So you don't get involve. Just chop and go. This is 21st century. There's no girl that doesn't need money.

She probably only accepted u then cos she needed u to help her drain off some juice off here at that time grin

Right now, she's on the hunt to get someone better financially buoyant than u.

You also failed rule number of not begging any girl to love u, that's where u also lost it.

Now way forward: Don't just give her the attention again, move on with ur life and try as much as u can to avoid going back to beg her. If she comes back fine, If she doesn't just move on.

NB: Next time don't be too rigid to at least show that u care. It's like a fuel to the car engine of relationship these days.

Be good bro
Read on Miseducation by Ubunja
And game on grin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by tunize(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
O.p shall u mess up. Nvr u beg anyone to stay by u or with you weda in love relationship or normal relationship with ppl .
Nvr under-estimate urself or look less of urself bro, learn to be proud of urself and understand that situation do change.

Nvr believe this statement " its not all about money or i don't care about money what i need is love" this na TRUTHFUL LIE ; even money need u as u need am not to talk of woman.

Lastly focus on urself and mix with the right ppl males and females, work hard.
Re: Please Help A Brother by StandUpGuy247: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
You became needy and showed it.

You should have remained single since your pocket can't carry.

Cos I'm sure your financial situation also fuels your insecurities.

As for women, just know that the more you keep adoring her and showing it, the less she respects you.

And if there's no respect, there's no attraction.

Since you refused to let her go, she's sees you as nothing but a complete and total LOSER.

Stay single and hustle hard

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Avoid Getting Possessed By Demons / Please Nairaland Am About To Commit Suicide Am Fed Up I Want To Give Up / Should Married women be respected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.