Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? (3418 Views)

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by CyberG: 3:32am On Dec 31, 2010
Okay, this is supposed to be a fun thread with a romantic slant. What tribe of Nigeria likes dancing with their yansh the most?

Look at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDblN0ok7c&feature=related

I've spent some time in Imo State and traveled almost the whole of the South East but why do they like dancing with their yansh in Imo State. I've had girlfriends from there and people claim the South Westerners are the ones always dancing with their yansh. Now with this incriminating video, I am beginning to think otherwise. Are there any experts who can shed a strong, illuminating light on these VERY interesting and HOT issue!? grin grin grin

I bet some people's eyes will be lighting-up like a goddamned Christmas tree after seeing this video. . .LOL. grin grin
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by InkedNerd(f): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2010
CyberG:

Okay, this is supposed to be a fun thread with a romantic slant. What tribe of Nigeria likes dancing with their yansh the most?

Look at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDblN0ok7c&feature=related

I've spent some time in Imo State and traveled almost the whole of the South East but why do they like dancing with their yansh in Imo State. I've had girlfriends from there and people claim the South Westerners are the ones always dancing with their yansh. Now with this incriminating video, I am beginning to think otherwise. Are there any experts who can shed a strong, illuminating light on these VERY interesting and HOT issue!? grin grin grin

I bet some people's eyes will be lighting-up like a goddamned Christmas tree after seeing this video. . .LOL. grin grin

Lmaaaaooooo, reminds me of my mom dancing. Hehehe, my sister cracked up when she saw the Imo state part because that's where we're from.
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by CyberG: 3:58am On Dec 31, 2010
^^ Imo? That's nice but the sad part is I have now almost totally forgotten all the Igbo I learned otherwise, I be toasting away in Igbo language. I've been to Enugu too but I can remember more about Imo 'cos I spent more time there. In fact, I remember a traditional dance in one of the villages performed by a dance crew of ladies and it was good! I even took some pictures then. . .Inked, I hope you are in that pic? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by InkedNerd(f): 5:18am On Dec 31, 2010
CyberG:

^^ Imo? That's nice but the sad part is I have now almost totally forgotten all the Igbo I learned otherwise, I be toasting away in Igbo language. I've been to Enugu too but I can remember more about Imo 'cos I spent more time there. In fact, I remember a traditional dance in one of the villages performed by a dance crew of ladies and it was good! I even took some pictures then. . .Inked, I hope you are in that pic? cheesy cheesy

lol, nah I doubt I'm on the pic grin.
How long did you stay in Imo state and where are you from?
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by CyberG: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2010
Inked. . .you're definitely in that picshure 'cos there's one cutie_beautie wiggling away her waist and bakassi in the shot! grin grin. I was in Imo for a little over 1 year. . .kai but the other question, you go blow my top secret CIA clearance cover for this cyberspace ooo!! grin grin grin. Okay, come closer and I will whisper it right into your left ear! wink wink grin
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by Ymodulus: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2010
^^^O so you want her to come closer
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by MrsEve2(f): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2010
Shaking my head. You call that nyansh?
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by InkedNerd(f): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2010
CyberG:

Inked. . .you're definitely in that picshure 'cos there's one cutie_beautie wiggling away her waist and bakassi in the shot! grin grin. I was in Imo for a little over 1 year. . .kai but the other question, you go blow my top secret CIA clearance cover for this cyberspace ooo!! grin grin grin. Okay, come closer and I will whisper it right into your left ear! wink wink grin

Come closer eh? Hehehe, ya didn't need to ask. I was already close the whole time wink.
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by CyberG: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Come closer eh? Hehehe, ya didn't need to ask. I was already close the whole time wink.

Was the bolded part a test? Okay, you got it! grin grin Well, it's not like if I screamed at the top of my voice here, even with a big megaphone, you could hear me over there, eh? Okay, I go yarn you something, holla at my email, 'cos your profile is as blank as a whitewashed wall!  cheesy
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by InkedNerd(f): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2010
CyberG:

Was the bolded part a test? Okay, you got it! grin grin Well, it's not like if I screamed at the top of my voice here, even with a big megaphone, you could hear me over there, eh? Okay, I go yarn you something, holla at my email, 'cos your profile is as blank as a whitewashed wall!  cheesy

lol ok wink. I'll send you an e-mail right now.
Re: Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? by CyberG: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2010
Okay. .

(1) (Reply)

Read Breath-taking Romance Stories On Okadabooks. / Guy Ramming His Long Banana Into A Girl’s Yansh And The Yansh Got Teared Off! / Help! I'm Tired Of "Same Style" My Side Chick Won't Give A BJ Or Doggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.