Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (37353 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abacha the hero of Ndigbo. The IBOs worshipped him until the gods killed him. More than a year before his death, he was a living dead having been seriously attacked with sickness just existing at Aso rock while his cabal covered him up.

The IBOs leadership struggled among themselves to pay homage to him weekly at Aso Rock. Every week delegates from an IBO community must visit Aso Rock to pay homage. This was a time NADECO, the EU and US were against him. He gave an American Ambassador to Nigeria 48 hours to leave Nigeria. The IBOs hailed him. Canada relocated their Embassy to Ghana during this period. Walter Ofornagoro and Uche Chukwumerije were in charge of propaganda. The gods disappointed them.

Lt Gen Diya has reasons to be happy. Adisa went to Oputa panel to betray the gods, may his soul rest in peace. I wish Gen Ishaya Bamaiyi and Major Al-mustapha well.

Once again, Gen Diya, Happy Birthday sir.

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Legendguru: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
HMMm
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by virginchaser(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Did anyone noticed divine intervention played severally and got some few Yoruba guys off the hook during Abacha era. Lt Gen Diya and Pa Obasanjo. If you remember the role Abacha played during June 12 rally you will understand how ruthless he was. I could still remember clearly how people were massacred around Iyana Oworo and Ifako Gbagada after protesters threw stones on his patrol convoys that passed under Iyana Oworo bridge in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Charly68: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Great General; those who conspired to waste you ,died before you. You will live long in Jesus name. Your anointing can not be mess up..Happy birthday sir
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Many more year sir.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by lebete3000: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Oladipo Diya Turns 76 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oladipo_Diya

My popman is 7th April, 1944. But he's gone sha...
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by lebete3000: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
babaolofin:
Abacha the hero of Ndigbo. The IBOs worshipped him until the gods killed him. More than a year before his death, he was a living dead having been seriously attacked with sickness just existing at Aso rock while his cabal covered him up.

The IBOs leadership struggled among themselves to pay homage to him weekly at Aso Rock. Every week delegates from an IBO community must visit Aso Rock to pay homage. This was a time NADECO, the EU and US were against him. He gave an American Ambassador to Nigeria 48 hours to leave Nigeria. The IBOs hailed him. Canada relocated their Embassy to Ghana during this period. Walter Ofornagoro and Uche Chukwumerije were in charge of propaganda. The gods disappointed them.

Lt Gen Diya has reasons to be happy. Adisa went to Oputa panel to betray the gods, may his soul rest in peace. I wish Gen Ishaya Bamaiyi and Major Al-mustapha well.

An Igbo man will rather side with a Northerner than a Yoruba.

A Yoruba man will rather side with a Northerner than an Igbo.

A Northener will rather side with a Northerner than an Igbo or Yoruba.

And some people are somewhere clamoring for Biafra.

I laugh all of una, Nigeria and everyone in it will remain one for ever and ever, until the North is tired and kicks the rest of us all out like used tampons. cheesy
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Samsamfol: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday to you general. Thanks God for ur life.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by oruma19: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2020
God is good. Abacha died and u r still alive, to God be all the glory
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by uyomeyo: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2020
A living dog I better than a dead lion. Happy birthday Gen. Diya
lalasticlala:
Oladipo Diya Turns 76 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oladipo_Diya
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Uchek(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Trash from another sophisticated slowpoke. How did Igbo worship him when Yorubas where the second majority in the PRC and pro-June 12 Yoruban politicians populated his government. Diya your kinsman was the second-in-command until they outfoxed him. Typical Yoruba: always seeking to remove the speck in other peoples eye without first removing the wood in their own eye.

babaolofin:

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Uchek(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Yoruba and regurgitation of falsehoods and fabrications. Can you provide emprical evidence that Ojukwu dressed as a woman to escape?

[1quote author=omlueh post=88051973]Abeg my brother no vex, who be dat person wey run away leaving 3 million person to starvation unto death.[/quote]
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Uchek:
Trash from another sophisticated slowpoke. How did Igbo worship him when Yorubas where the second majority in the PRC and pro-June 12 Yoruban politicians populated his government. Diya your kinsman was the second-in-command until they outfoxed him. Typical Yoruba: always seeking to remove the speck in other peoples eye without first removing the wood in their own eye.

This is the reason your generation will ever remain in hard labour, slavery drug, fraud and voiceless to survive. If it is your elder or your ancestor that had responded, I would have taken time to teach him knowledge. You know nothing. I have videos of about 30 IBO communities visiting Aso rock to pay homage. They were shown on TV (Network News) while your brothers Walter Ofornagoro and Uche Chukwumerije were in charge of propaganda.

The day Abacha died in 1998, there was wild jubilation in Lagos, Benin & PortHarcourt. The jubilation in Lagos was so much wild that it almost led to fights between some Lagosians and Ibos. Daniel KANU was as prominent as the KANU of Igbos under Abacha. He organized two million people march in support of Abacha in Abuja, a jamboree that lasted one week where billions of naira was wasted. Obj, Diya and others were in prison (Yaradua had died) that time. The gods disappointed them. You are too small.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by 9jaRealist: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
coolcharm:
A cat with 9 lives.

If you've never been framed up before, you won't understand.

It is better to cry and save your head than from strong man and die.

Where is the so called abacha today? He died 22 years ago shocked cool

Happy birthday joor!
Captainrambo2:
see eh stop this nonsense .

Even burutai can not face abacha eye to eye. Just leave diya abeg . Man dey pass man.

If abacha hadn't died , I kid you not he will still be president today, even obj, ibb, nobody could challenge him, soyinka fled,

Diya cried and outlived abacha. To him today I say happy birthday

Guy abacha was in another level !!!!

Forget Abacha...
Diya was wailing before Major Mustapha - who btw is still very much alive today! SMH
>
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
9jaRealist:

Forget Abacha...
Diya was wailing before Major Mustapha - who btw is still very much alive today! SMH
>

Because GEJ and your brothers released him after death sentence. Is that not what I said above.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by 9jaRealist: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
babaolofin:
Because GEJ and your brothers released him after death sentence. Is that not what I said above.

Just as OBJ and “my brothers” released Diya from his own death sentence...
The point is there is NO moral component to any of this lot being alive today.
>
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by EagleNest(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday General. I believe a living dog is far more better than a dead lion. Ignore the ignoramus who wasn't in your shoe at the time a dictator (of which you are part of).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.