Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India (43337 Views)

Couple Name Son Lucifer Despite Objections From Registrar / Couple Name Their Newly Born Twins As " Corona 'and Convid' / Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I recall when Goodluck Jonathan became president, almost all the citizens named their kids his beautiful name. Since Buhari ascended, only an amajiri has been named after him and his name was changed afterwards cos it was affecting the child.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
At least I know how Arabs came about. But for blacks and Indians, I remain confused.

I do know however that Indians are products of series and series and series of mixed breeds. That's why they look and behave like confused people.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by samwash(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
I guess pple has been answering the name Corona,it's not a bed name anyway.
But the name Covid is a no no to bear that name.
Anyway it's their choice,waytin be my own inside.

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Thegoodone13(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Corona is something good. Corona mean the circle light around the sun.

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Liposure: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Based on Etymology, Corona means crown in latin.

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Euegene100001: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Very stupid
CrudeSon:
Stupid
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by NotFarFrom: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
CrudeSon:
Stupid

Really stupid
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by segun18(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I recall when Goodluck Jonathan became president, almost all the citizens named their kids his beautiful name. Since Buhari ascended, only an amajiri has been named after him and his name was changed afterwards cos it was affecting the child.

LOL
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by segun18(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
lepasharon:
Corona is not a bad name.. it actually means Crown

Which Crown is that my sister?
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Bukden16(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:

Rather the almajiri's are changing their name from the taboos committed before.

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:

Hahahahaha a man also named his dog Buhari

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Sunnystooth(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
CrudeSon:
Stupid
lack of handwork
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Clevite(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
As for 'CORONA', I can understand. But 'COVID', I can't reason with the parents.

'Corona' is good as a name; only that it has come to be associated with an evil thing.

'Corona' actually means 'Crown'. It's the root word from which the word 'coronation' is formed.

'COVID' is the shortened pronounciation of 'Corona Virus Disease'.

To name your child 'Crown', maybe I can understand. But to name your child 'Virus Disease' is what I don't seem to understand with the parents.

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Ustec: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Corona na virus

Covid - Corona VIrus Disease.

Shey these people have sense like this??

I guess you don't watch the English premiership,
You will realize that name is the least thing they care about when you see someone been called cork,fork,fish,spoon,water,jack,wheelchair,ward,fresh,stone etc
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by aristocratic5(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mumu
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by NaijadrivaCars: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
donbachi:
Any belle wey enter dis period of lockdown...after dem born am..make dem name am "lockdown".

grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by uche393: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
In Germany they can never try this, giving a child a bad name
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by backnbeta(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
grin grin grin
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by solreb: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Movies will soon be made all over the world about Covid-19
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by dannyville2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=ChiefS post=88051367]Meaning sorrow!!! Just like Jabez

Corona means crown � bro
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Billygee2u: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
It's should be ANTI-CORONA and ANTI-CONVID.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Billygee2u: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by femi4: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
tomiwakeem:
I hope they did that with their senses cos those names are toxic.
Corona has always been a good before now.Its just unfortunate that a virus is named after it. Its like naming a bad event after your name. E.g hurricane tomiwa
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by deavicky(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Agbako.

How can you name kids after a nasty pandemic like coronavirus?
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by erutoria: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stupidity in the highest order.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
INDIANS! SPITS... cry
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Sharonstone7719: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
my chest oo, grin grin grin why not quarantine and isolation

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by supereagle(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChiefS:
Meaning sorrow!!! Just like Jabez
Corona means Crown.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by liverpudian9(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God its not A Nigerian
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by jonadaft: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
It's should be ANTI-CORONA and ANTI-CONVID.
Wait till they grow up first.
Their young ones will add anti for them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.