Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India (43340 Views)

Couple Name Son Lucifer Despite Objections From Registrar / Couple Name Their Newly Born Twins As " Corona 'and Convid' / Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by gibzzhd: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nooil:
That's how Jabez's mother named him Jabez. Thank God he had a God to cry out to.
Africans and Religion as usual.
I find it interesting and bold.Nice names just imagine the babe telling her toaster my name is COVID in her seducing voice.Really romantic
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Correcto: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Covid and Corona is cool
iluvdonjazzy:
It's should be ANTI-CORONA and ANTI-CONVID.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Emmanuel010414(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=atmstyle post=88050785]I knew this would happen. Human beings sha.[/quote...lol
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by lepasharon(f): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
segun18:

Which Crown is that my sister?

When yorubas bear "ade" do you ask what crown it is?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Crownfitsme2019(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
They've proven that COVID-19 has gender
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Legendguru: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cursed
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Olabamijo4: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mad ooooo

1 Like

Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I recall when Goodluck Jonathan became president, almost all the citizens named their kids his beautiful name. Since Buhari ascended, only an amajiri has been named after him and his name was changed afterwards cos it was affecting the child.
grin cheesy
Aside 30k BMC goons, killer Herdsmen, Boko and those eyeing 2023 for their tribesman, who wants to associate with hardship MVP (1983-85 and 2015 till date)? Even Almajiri's head was reset by hardship sharp sharp.

Let Lord Bullion Van miss out on 2023 and see how his people famous for talking from two sides of the mouth will finally come out to lambast Buhari for his gargantuan incapability.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by seunayantokun(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
How unwise they are!
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
gibzzhd:

Africans and Religion as usual.
I find it interesting and bold.Nice names just imagine the babe telling her toaster my name is COVID in her seducing voice.Really romantic

Religion won't sound romantic to you. But being reminded of a pandemic that wiped out thousands of people sounds romantic. Well done. angry
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Deyemz(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Toor
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by einsteine(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
It's should be ANTI-CORONA and ANTI-CONVID.

Corona means crown. So why would you want to be anti-crown?
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by Papichulostunne(m): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2020
virginboy1:
2020 wey person wan use Blow.

Covic-19 just come from now where. cry
Na u delay yourself wait till 2020 na. U dey coma since all these years?
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by virginboy1(m): 5:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes..I been dey coma... undecided

I wonder how the post take pepper you.
Re: Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oh Allah forgive our sin and white covid-19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.