Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Married Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men (1608 Views)

80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men by Ulunne777(f): 4:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes.
Re: Married Men by Sharonstone7719: 4:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe if she's a 80 year old or a lesbian otherwise hell no.
Re: Married Men by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
234GT:

Unfortunately, I can't give your post 1 million likes. This post deserves more than just 1 like.

Thank you.
Re: Married Men by cooooooks(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Of course.

Church friends. Business friends. Office friends. Advice friends, etc.

As long as the relationship is based on something tangible, of course.

Imogenn:
I’m wondering if a married man can keep a close female friend, who is single with nothing attached. They were friends before the man got married. They talk and gist, advice themselves, but they are strictly friends. Is this possible?
Re: Married Men by zed7: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Intentions are usually pure till either feelings start creeping in or rumours start circulating around or the wife starts hating you. Whatever the case, it usually never ends well.
Re: Married Men by Massey27: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Imogenn:
I’m asking because my friends wife doesn’t like me at all, I have Been friends with her husband, he is like my brother I can never ever see him in that way. But it’s like I’m just crossing the boundaries being friends with him. Is this not insecurity or does she have a reason to be this possessive?

It is expected she feels that way and you can't blame her.

With what you wrote, you are not respecting boundaries and seems you are acting like " Madam wife, I knew him before you and we are close friends so deal with it" attitude.

She has every reason to be possessive, he is her husband he belongs to her.

You said he is just like a brother, snap out of it my sister. He is not your brother and don't deceive yourself.

You sound like you have every right to have and keep another woman's husband as a close friend and his wife has no right to feel bad or complain.

Why not make the wife your friend. Even if you guys were friends before he got married, he is married now and you should respect boundaries.

My question:

Are you married.?

Will you be comfortable knowing your husband has a "close" female friend that is not his blood relative and he properly spends a lot of time with her or share a lot with her?

No woman will be comfortable with that.
Strengthen other relationships you have and leave this one alone.

No come the cause trouble for people marriage abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Brother Is Missing / Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again / How Did You Feel When Your Baby Started Walking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.