Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83673 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let some of them go without makeup
You will see many ugly scorn sad

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
what da hell grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Haba..this is just pure deception!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by FGonline: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
freedomest:
Trust her, but

Verify her Beauty.
Verify her Sexuality.
Verify her Past.
Verify her spiritual views.
Verify her family.
Verify her honesty.
Verify her integrity level.
Verify her faithfulness.

Love her so much and never bring up her past again if you are okay with her personality.

Trust and investigate #olusegun obasanjo
Nonsense

Just look out what u will like ur children to be and enter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by NYCnextStop(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).
picture or....

You know the rest

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Designerdollars: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
my kind of topic grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by earthsync(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Our Nigerian movies are worse. Who wears heavy makeup to bed? Who comes out from the shower with make up still on?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by FGonline: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
Before na to carry her go swim but now they have water proof make up. How they produced that, I no know.

If you say you wan pay her early morning surprise visit, you still won't catch her because they now have what they call light make up.

The only option na to bump into her in the bathroom when she dey shower. grin
how do thy remove water proof make up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by davidadenrele: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's obvious some make up artist will not make heaven this is deceitful!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Very very much correct Sir
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by ibkonekt(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
women go give this thread better social distancing...because all of them dey this table.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Yxxx: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
sLentlover7778:
This make up thing don't work for me..

Imma take her out for swimming on first date... just to be sure she's who she claimed she's.... grin grin grin
What if she can't swim?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
sLentlover7778:

Imma take her out for swimming on first date... just to be sure she's who she claimed she's.... grin grin grin

And I will say I dont know how to swim.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Toseenlove: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Reno Omokri has asked men after sharing a photo of a lady without makeup and her makeup face not to marry any lady they do not see without their non makeup face.

He wrote...

"This why I say never marry anyone you have not seen without makeup! In fact, some marriages should be dissolvable on the basis of fraud. This isn’t makeup. This is deception, intended to lure men into a union they’d not have entered otherwise"

Source:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/never-marry-woman-youve-not-seen.html

Pls Add Graphic Abeg....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by candelahria(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ever heard of water-proof makeup?
sLentlover7778:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
UnaToto:
Make-up doesn't move me.

I love them natural and sexy.

UnaToto

Same here .. God punish this kind make away dem dey call make up
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Of course
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by dukeprince50: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).
sue ur makeup artist, he/she is an amateur.

Even if they dip u in groundnut oil 3times daily, wen a professional handle u, u will give glory to whom glory is due

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Allsingles: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make up is a scam.
Women have in so many places scammed men into Marriage with make up.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by HocusPotos: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
sue ur makeup artist, he/she is an amateur.

Even if they dip u in groundnut oil 3times daily, wen a professional handle u, u will give glory to whom glory is due
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Am not against make-up, but I always feel more comfortable seeing a lady in her natural look.
I do have this satisfaction and fulfilment in my heart.
For Me, Natural Look Rocks !

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is bigger than fraud grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chia... Night market... imagine after the wedding honey moon wan start , she shower and wash all the makeup away... If I see the original goods I will faint .. money done burn.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bless God for my wife.

Naturally yellow and beautiful.

Natural beauty totally supported!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by luckgood(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Someone should take a good look at the pictures. They are not the same person. My opinion though.

Aspiring to be programmer?..check out my signature.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
For the first time I will support Remo Omokri the Igbos chief priest cum Town cried.

And with the lady flat head we know her origin.

Her state is at the other part of the Niger.

Nkechi imaranma oooooo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by arthorjnr(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry

You, your son and daughter were cultivated in the farm ba?

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
She's obviously pretty enough, the makeup ish messes ladies faces, it them no dey free leave am
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm going to have to disagree...

What is there that is scaring people like Reno?

OK pimples and blemishes... nothing that cannot be cured with the right soaps and shear butter.
Her forehead, nose, lips, eyes, are all the same. If you're the type that's fooled by lashes and wigs, and some pancake, well, sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.