Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ (431 Views)

VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ by Onyiamaogu: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2020

A couple in India have reportedly named their newborn twins ‘Corona’ and ‘Covid’ in a shocking move as the world battles the deadly pandemic.

The names, ‘Corona’ and ‘Covid’ were derived from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), a deadly disease that broke out from Wuhan in China.

The couple who welcomed the bundles of joy during the ongoing coronavirus-enforced nationwide lockdown decided to name them ‘Corona’ and ‘Covid’ because the kids symbolise triumph over hardships.

According to the couple, the names would remind them about all the hardships they conquered amid the lockdown.

https://www.playloaded.com/meet-the-indian-couple-who-name-their-newborn-twins-corona-and-covid-see-photo/
Re: Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ by bigiyaro(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
corona is fine, but covid exposed their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ by Chuknovski(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
this is quite loud, what and how on earth will someone adopt such names, this couple are weirdos
Re: Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ by delishpot: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
That was how one aunty in the bible called her child a terrible name. Poor Jabez had to beg God to was his head and free him from the bondage of his name.
Re: Meet The Indian Couple Who Name Their Newborn Twins ‘corona’ And ‘covid’ by olaric(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
I pity those children because the stigma that comes with the virus will always follow them. Imagine living in an area like Lombardi or Wuhan and someone calls Covid or Corona? How do you to to think people in the place would react. Such names bring back horrifying memories of the past.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Mother-in-law To Save My Marriage And Restore My Happiness / What Is The Best Age To Start Dating? / I Played This Video For Her And She Fell For Me...check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.