Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (66845 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by danny56: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Jesus went around, healed people, performed miracles, and cured so many diseases.
Pastors on the other hand were busy holding church services, collecting offerings and tithes, milking people off their money instead of giving back to the society, even after the government placed an order, so as to prevent further spread of the virus, these same pastors violated this order and their ignorant followers joined them. And this one is here saying crap. Isn't it written in your bible to respect the law? undecided
So pastors are now above the law and can do whatever they like because of what? undecided

Close mouth! Close mouth! No talk!
Na wetin put this country in this situation in the first place.

This is 2020, and anyone who has refused to have sense, sense will be instilled into his head by force.

Ode! undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Zking: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
evergreen9:
Romans 13:1-2

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves"

The verse says - Let EVERYONE! I repeat, let EVERYONE!!!

Fake pastors twisting the doctrine everyday. You are vessels of God you are NOT gods. As a matter of fact, I don't even think these so called men of God are vessels anymore!! Obey the rules and stay at home. 14 days without tithe no go kill una.

I agree with you but on every other thing but disagree @BOLDED. You should read John 10:34- 35 if you care.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
foreshore:

Obviously you have chosen the way of perdition.

It is you who has chose perdition. Embrace FSM. Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Maestro21: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2020
abeggnow:
theypastors have all gone into hidding.

If they come out, you say they are disobeying authority. If they stay in, they are hiding.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by oieda: 3:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It's a long talk. I cant type that here.

But Moses, Aaron and their Sister can answer your question. Especially for the last question.

There is a difference in anointing between an Apostle, prophet, teacher, Pastor e.t.c.

No need to talk. Just Bible verses.

Difference in anointing? Bible verse please.

Moses, Aaron and their Sister. . . were old testament times where a few people were anointed and all other received instruction from them. Not now.

Like I say, no talk, just Bible verses that CLEARLY corroborate what you are saying. By corroborate, I am insinuating that at least two different quotes should speak about a point. Not just one verse out of context please.

I am waiting...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by orunto27: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Covid.19 is uncontrollable Cyber Complications. It attacks our Minds, Attention and determined Concentrations. It thrives supreme in Christianity, Individualiism and Workaloneism. It's an Electronic Evil.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Isayensi: 6:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Isayensi:
Who are ordinary people then?

The sheep!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by luluosas(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2020
I am not judging anyone. The truth remains that majority of the pastors we have today are fake including Chris. Take care
FreelanceRebel:

I think you should go and watch the video on YouTube before you judge, on your first paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by luluosas(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Congratulations to you and to your knowledge.
Jeromejnr:

You obviously dont know what the Bible says on the matter.

Who anointed Saul?

Who anointed the chief priest during Jesus and Paul's time?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2020
oieda:

No need to talk. Just Bible verses.

Difference in anointing? Bible verse please.

Moses, Aaron and their Sister. . . were old testament times where a few people were anointed and all other received instruction from them. Not now.

Like I say, no talk, just Bible verses that CLEARLY corroborate what you are saying. By corroborate, I am insinuating that at least two different quotes should speak about a point. Not just one verse out of context please.

I am waiting...

Sigh.

First of all, I know you dont even know what anointing means.

So until I can know what you understand by anointing, this conversation will be stalled.

Dont worry, there are a lot of verses both Old NT and New NT to give you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by oieda: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sigh.

First of all, I know you dont even know what anointing means.

So until I can know what you understand by anointing, this conversation will be stalled.

Dont worry, there are a lot of verses both Old NT and New NT to give you.

Okay, I do not know what anointing is. Please give me Bible verses that speak about it.

Just give me 3 each, NT and OT.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
oieda:

Okay, I do not know what anointing is. Please give me Bible verses that speak about it.

Just give me 3 each, NT and OT.

So you don't know what anointing does and you were blindly arguing??

That's the problem I have with many Nigerians, they just argue with assumptions and sentiments. That's is why you will see one who hardly goes to Church and read their bibles or even spend time in developing their relationship with God criticising Pastors as if they know better.

Young man, go and educate yourself on what an anointing is and what it does and come back. There is even a scripture thay helps define the anointing. But you wouldn't know that- would you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by abeggnow: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

If they come out, you say they are disobeying authority. If they stay in, they are hiding.
plz don't try yo hive excuses for con men. TB Joshua said march 27th o, e don pass has corona virus gone??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by oieda: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So you don't know what anointing does and you were blindly arguing??

That's the problem I have with many Nigerians, they just argue with assumptions and sentiments. That's is why you will see one who hardly goes to Church and read their bibles or even spend time in developing their relationship with God criticising Pastors as if they know better.

Young man, go and educate yourself on what an anointing is and what it does and come back. There is even a scripture thay helps define the anointing. But you wouldn't know that- would you.

'No I would not'. This is why I am kindly asking you to please refer me to the Bible verses.

Yes, I was blindly arguing. Now I want to know. Please send the Bible verses you spoke about. I don't know where to start from.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
oieda:

'No I would not'. This is why I am kindly asking you to please refer me to the Bible verses.

Yes, I was blindly arguing. Now I want to know. Please send the Bible verses you spoke about. I don't know where to start from.

Start from the bible; Genesis 1 and read to Revelations.

Thank you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by TrajansKong: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Thank you.

Jeromejnr, you are an evil clown grin grin grin!!

The brother humbly and kindly asked for specific instruction as delineated in Holy Writ.

Help him towards the light! Share your knowledge of the Good Word.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by oieda: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Thank you.

You are asking that I read the whole Bible, right?

But you said that you know several verses. I am just asking you tell me a few of them. Or don't you know?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
oieda:

You are asking that I read the whole Bible, right?

But you said that you know several verses. I am just asking you tell me a few of them. Or don't you know?

No I wont give you any verse Sir.

Besides, the premise of your argument against my earlier statement is very silly, seeing that you indirectly support the dishonouring of those placed in authority above you without consequence.

Why should I continue this conversation.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Maestro21: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
abeggnow:
plz don't try yo hive excuses for con men. TB Joshua said march 27th o, e don pass has corona virus gone??

If it was raining and you asked the rain to stop and it did, will the ones that were already falling disappear?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by oieda: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

No I wont give you any verse Sir.

Besides, the premise of your argument against my earlier statement is very silly, seeing that you indirectly support the dishonouring of those placed in authority above you without consequence.

Why should I continue this conversation.

Waw!

"above you"? You presume that I am a Christian. More so, I seem to be more open to discuss things of your religion. How then do you evangelise as it seems you result to insults when questions are asked.

You refuse to give me a reference in the Bible for a question I asked about what you believe, and instead ask me to read the entire book.

Fine. Remain with yourself.

It's just pitiful, as I have had a lot more civil discussions with other Christians and they do not behave like you. Are you a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Truthchiz: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
This man and threats..that's why his goons fear him more than God. Despite all the rubbish he does behind closed doors who born them to talk? They swallow every thing because of fear. Tufia..uoon all the threats and curses you rained on Anita, the woman Is still alive till today and doing good for herself. Go siddon joor. Wig wearing man!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
oieda:

Waw!

"above you"? You presume that I am a Christian. More so, I seem to be more open to discuss things of your religion. How then do you evangelise as it seems you result to insults when questions are asked.

You refuse to give me a reference in the Bible for a question I asked about what you believe, and instead ask me to read the entire book.

Fine. Remain with yourself.

It's just pitiful, as I have had a lot more civil discussions with other Christians and they do not behave like you. Are you a Christian?

Actually, I never presumed you to be a Christian. I wouldnt even see you as a Christian.

That's why I dont bother with any further discussions.

There are things I can talk about with Christian's and there are things I can with Non Christians.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nwaoloko100: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
lepasharon:

Your subconscious is talking bro grin

Do you deep down feel stupid for your belief in God?

I am not ashamed of the gospel of christ sir, it's the power of God towards salvation to them who believe... God was the reason my life became meaningful and having a sense of purpose.. If our hope is only on earthly things then we are of all men most miserable
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nwaoloko100: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
lepasharon:

Your subconscious is talking bro grin

Do you deep down feel stupid for your belief in God?

A thousand times nooo noooo...
I was once like d rest, never believed in God or anything similar, until I had an encounter with God while on campus... I don't knw y your name has Sharon in it but dear Sharon... Have a good day
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by abeggnow: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

If it was raining and you asked the rain to stop and it did, will the ones that were already falling disappear?
dont make me laugh are you not hearing of new cases?? Are you trying to give excuse for a lier?? That ho he predicted a football match the other time .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by abeggnow: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

dont make me laugh are you not hearing of new cases?? Are you trying to give excuse for a lier??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.