Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (82273 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by goldenfrosh(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
inoki247:
Followed by Abia angry angry
If I swear for u and our governor....
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
michealdeco:
If Abia state is not the Last then this is BS

Note: I stay in Abia state

U never come ogun state , matogun, oke aro , agbado , akute ,

Aba neat na, it's only Aba that is dirty in abia , umuahia is very neat

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Woleett: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Your people from biafuro brought dirtiness to Lagos since yoruba land is Jerusalem to you people. grin
Shashar:
Atleast you agree with me,Lagos is a slum,not to talk of Oyo with houses with no toilet.Nylon is gold in Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by MiztaFabuloz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lorazepam:
Which was the dirtiest pls?

It must be in the east or west.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Shashar: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Woleett:
Nah, that makoko slum where yeebows in Lagos live why are you lying? grin grin grin THIS IS IBADAN
Google "Small London in nigeria",and post the result, I want to see.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by donnie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where is that Akwaibom musician that's sang that "I want to go home' song?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by ufotty2001: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
My hometown is in uyo that is where my parent stays.. to be very sincere before I wake up every morning by 6a.m our street have already been swept by state cleaners ... All inner street are taken care of..

11 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by JayPeeOham: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Akwa Ibom is the most underrated state in Nigeria..
Though its' government is bedeviled by corrupt practices just like every other state in Nigeria,they've had the best and most sensitive government..
When it comes to good roods,no state can compare with Akwa Ibom and every street,I mean every street gets swept every morning..
The only problem is electricity..
While some areas have steady power supply,some hardly see light...
All in all, I love my State..

All these they learnt from their mother, CROSS RIVER STATE! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by samwash(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Oyo can never make first 20.

Oke Mapo
Kudeti (Too dirty)
Bere
Oje
Iwo Road
Ojoo

Foko,
Oke Ado
Oke Bola
Idi Arere....
Forget those main road , enter inside street na u kwn say ibadan dirty.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerSupreme: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Akwa Ibom is the most underrated state in Nigeria..
Though its' government is bedeviled by corrupt practices just like every other state in Nigeria,they've had the best and most sensitive government..
When it comes to good roods,no state can compare with Akwa Ibom and every street,I mean every street gets swept every morning..
The only problem is electricity..
While some areas have steady power supply,some hardly see light...
All in all, I love my State..

This is what they all say. But las las there's nothing in the state, economy wise, money wise, structure wise. Nothing. And don't even talk of roads, Anambra beats Akwa Ibom by a mile.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Hero10001: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Oyo can never make first 20.
Oke Mapo Kudeti (Too dirty) Bere Oje Iwo Road Ojoo
I'll take crazy over stupid any day.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
ABINTUK:

Na your mama be Sodom and Gomorrah.

Useme

You dey mind the clown
Dudes don't know sex is cheaper and spread in the north more than the south they make noise about

Akwa ibom.man wont marry 5 wives and have 20 kids

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Hero10001: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:

U never come ogun state , matogun, oke aro , agbado , akute ,

Aba neat na, it's only Aba that is dirty in abia , umuahia is very neat
People were crazy with pain and secrets.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by anonymous1759(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
inoki247:

Trouble maker angry grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Prettychichi21(f): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
When I saw the headline, I just told myself it is Akwaibom. I haven't been there but from what I hear about that state I resolved that its one of the cleanest states in Naija!

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Kinematics: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
I agree with this. Congrats AKS you guys are doing a good job in keeping the state clean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lawsimon:
It did not come as a surprise to me. However, no be cleanliness we go chop.

Hunger in that state is too much.
The groundbreaking Governor is building audio industries.

Toothpick industry that is more like a one man business and can't employ up to 5 persons. I've been searching for it in the market ever since. Same goes to other ones he claimed to have built.

Only the syringe factory is really world class and delivering supplies daily to hospitals across the country
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Kinematics: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prettychichi21:
When I saw the headline, I just told myself it is Akwaibom. I haven't been there but from what I hear about that state I resolved that its one of the cleanest states in Naija!

I'm not from Akwa Ibom, I've been there severally and can tell you that yes its indeed the cleanest state I've ever been to in Nigeria. Atleast I've been to the whole of SS, SE, Lagos, Kogi, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Angelacruz: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Akwa ibom ayaiyai..tanks to our Governor
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Sirmuel1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ponytail22:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you go wait tire oo

Baba that even managed to talk the last time. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Angelacruz: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wat??u must be joking
inoki247:
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Mizwisdom(f): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
If Akwa Ibom person find your trouble, tell am sorry de go your way because their heart are as strong as Stone. I have never met any group of people as wicked as they are sad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by udemzyudex(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Akwa ibom state has always been the cleanest , even those living in the village always do community cleaning every week,the town crier will inform everyone to come out ,and as early as 6am you will see people coming out for the cleaning.

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by careytommy37(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
lawalosky:
Clean but why do mehn rape there fellow men in that region,,, imagine one tout calling me "pretty boi" pretty boy killu and your generation there

Huh? As in a guy looked and started toasting you?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by collins2good(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Delta state should be number 38 on the list
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
JayPeeOham:

All these they learnt from their mother, CROSS RIVER STATE! tongue

Same cross river that refused our daughter chief judge?

So much for mothers undecided
Cross river is just the case of friends become enemies and since Duke left, the state has been ruled by clowns like the ones that just bounced our daughter from her right in the judiciary.
Calabar is not pothole ridden. Roads leading to cross river all collapsed
Night club governor
Clown who spends money on bill board while the once glorious calabar is now heading to slum status ruled by cultists

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerSupreme:

This is what they all say. But las las there's nothing in the state, economy wise, money wise, structure wise. Nothing. And don't even talk of roads, Anambra beats Akwa Ibom by a mile.

For someone who travels through anambra a lot
Onitsha is hell for a start. Good road networks on the outskirts
But not comparable to akwa ibom on a large scale
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by tammie24: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
OsuGanja:
Im sure IBADAN is the dirtiest city..Thanks for the correction
where Onitsha dey?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Kinematics: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
udemzyudex:
Akwa ibom state has always been the cleanest , even those living in the village always do community cleaning every week,the town crier will inform everyone to come out ,and as early as 6am you will see people coming out for the cleaning.

This is very true. I was surprised at the level of cleanliness even at the rural areas.
Well for my state Rivers the rural areas are cleaner than the cities, but AKS is clean all round.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by favour32(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
mtinfx:

My wife is from Oron
Am from akwa ibom too cool
Who nor go Akwa Ibom nor know...
My first woman na from Ikot Ekpene.
My second woman na from Eket.
Dem from different areas but similarities na spot on!
Dem loyal
Sabi cook(Afang soup abi na white soup)
Neatness nor be here o
For down dem arrange wella and dem go give you tire.
In summary any man wey go there must dey enjoy two food.
If you eat finish...you go eat again...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Kinematics: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerSupreme:

AKS is known for serenity and orderliness as compared to other places in naija. They may not have the other things that makes a State thick, but they try to keep the state in a livable condition. I like that.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Was Colonialism Good For Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.