Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (82335 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Kinematics: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Farki:

If you can maybe write to your state representative about building a hydroelectric plant in the state. It has huge potential to ease the electricity burden and redirect petroleum products for export. The relatively small population of Akwa Ibom would make a good testing ground for alternative power sources.

Relatively small? So almost 4 million as at the last census is relatively small? The 15th most populous state in Nigeria as at 2006 census is relatively small?
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Jegiosowor(f): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
JayPeeOham:

All these they learnt from their mother, CROSS RIVER STATE! tongue
They know but will never admit it
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by adanny01(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
When I read the thread title, I said to myself, Akwa Ibom!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by rottennaija(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Akwa Ibom is the most underrated state in Nigeria..
Though its' government is bedeviled by corrupt practices just like every other state in Nigeria,they've had the best and most sensitive government..
When it comes to good roods,no state can compare with Akwa Ibom and every street,I mean every street gets swept every morning..
The only problem is electricity..
While some areas have steady power supply,some hardly see light...
All in all, I love my State..

The bolded is blatantly false.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Emotionss: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Sirmuel1:
We want Buhari to address us again. We are bored.

Guy I no well cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by bravesoul247(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Though its' government is bedeviled by corrupt practices just like every other state in Nigeria,they've had the best and most sensitive government..
When it comes to good roods,no state can compare with Akwa Ibom and every street,I mean every street gets swept every morning..
is it the whole of Akwa Ibom abi major cities?? Cos these good roads are only predominant in the urban centers not rural

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Kinematics: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Just filter the lies in your head and move on. Ofcourse we know some things are lies.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by lawalosky(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
careytommy37:

Huh? As in a guy looked and started toasting you?
Just imagine o. I was as surprise as you are right now.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:

love is something, commitment is another.. a Yoruba man's life is pretty polygamous either through marriage or unrepentant cheating .. its the Yoruba demon thingy in play.. often times most loyal women cant stand that

Lol... Wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na Dem Still get the finest girls.
I'm sorry grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Hollyharjii: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
I knew from the onset that it's going to be Akwa Ibom, what a neat state! I'm happy to have once lived in the big city

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wettoid123:
Edo state should be the dirtiest!
.it was your madness that drove u into the dumpsites of Edo state..
I think the people made a grave mistake by thinking u have recovered...thats why u posted this rubbish
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by iammo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jegiosowor:

As an Ejagham girl I'm super proud
Everyone is welcomed to Cross River State
Calabar, Ikom, Ogoja, Obudu, Ugep, Akamkpa.
Are all super clean

old cross rivers (cross river and its brother akwa ibom) should be our Nigerian Las Vegas, many wont understand because most hardly travel, but from my travel history , I can say it anytime Akwa/cross river have some of the best land scape , clean environment and very beautiful women who are lovely in character...

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by cerpvad(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
The roughest should go to Kogi. That state get rough terrains I swear

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerSupreme: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
rottennaija:

No mind am.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chai it seems Abia State is everything negative. So my brother's ex was selling us a lie when she always tell us Abia is this and that. Chai. They work hard though.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Wettoid123: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chidorx60:
.it was your madness that drove u into the dumpsites of Edo state..
I think the people made a grave mistake by thinking u have recovered...thats why u posted this rubbish

The truth is bitter take it or leave it edo state is the dirtiest state in Nigeria I have been there so I was not told maybe the madness has fallen on you already that is why you dont know if your state is dirty I believe you are one of those men at kings square.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by tiredoflife(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
minasota:
Hunger Bad

Leave his name ma
Let him rest in peace cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by iamclime(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have spent some time in Ikot Ekpene and Uyo, both in Akwa Ibom state. Those places are really clean, at least by Nigerian standards. I have many friends and acquaintances from AKS (Ibibio, Annang, Efik, Oron, etc). Generally, these folks don't joke with cleanness, both of their persons and their surroundings. As for their food, mehn!

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Why didn't you marry either of the two you once dated. Your men must be as terrible as you just told the world women are. You saw good women and still broke their hearts.
You dey listen to that thing.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by mhizv(f): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lorazepam:
Which was the dirtiest pls?

If they say Delta,won't argue! embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by iamclime(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jegiosowor:

As an Ejagham girl I'm super proud
Everyone is welcomed to Cross River State
Calabar, Ikom, Ogoja, Obudu, Ugep, Akamkpa.
Are all super clean
I don de reason that Ikom and Obudu since, as per tourism things. But this COVID-19 don rearrange the dynamics of tourism for now.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Should be Abia State.

Please don't quote me, I am not feeling fine.
grin grin grin with that moniker of yours I believe you.....I hope you finally treated it?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by dukeprince50: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
Afonja people are the most dirtiest people on earth no wonder they have the highest rate of corona virus ravaging their territory
u guys just type nonsense,

Italy, USA and China are then the dirtiest people on earth if we take u serious.
Aba and Lagos are dirty because people are more concerned with money than health in Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Israellionel: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

You Again!
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Chicastle: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Oyo can never make first 20.

Oke Mapo
Kudeti (Too dirty)
Bere
Oje
Iwo Road
Ojoo
Idi Ito
Idi Arere

Lagos never even make am
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by HocusPotos: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
u guys just type nonsense,

Italy, USA and China are then the dirtiest people on earth if we take u serious.
Aba and Lagos are dirty because people are more concerned with money than health in Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
grin grin grin with that moniker of yours I believe you.....I hope you finally treated it?
how far my guy cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by wonder233: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
You see that Bere ehn!
horpeyemmi66:
Oyo can never make first 20.

Oke Mapo
Kudeti (Too dirty)
Bere
Oje
Iwo Road
Ojoo
Idi Ito
Idi Arere

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Charly68: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
God bless Akwa Ibom state ..it is a beautiful state of Architectural master peace.. Akpabio really tried there and seems the present Governor is leveraging on that good foundation .
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by TheMohican(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Okk
South South...... Akwa Ibom.
South East....... Enugu.
South West...... Ondo.
North East...... Gombe.
North West...... Kaduna.
North Central...... Abuja..

Kaduna state capital is one of the polluted cities in the world, Zaria as well is very dirty.

I've never been to ondo but from what I've heard, it shouldnt be on any list for cleaniless, change your list.

Check this if you don't believe mr
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/05/which-are-the-world-s-most-polluted-cities/

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Theoarhics: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Not surprised. my neatest and cleanest ex is from Akwa Ibom. Their girls are generally clean. So u can imagine their environments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.