Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? (3055 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by richardddon: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't let anyone confuse you. If you genuinely love her and she does same...then what stops you marrying her. If you check there are more advantages than disadvantages depending on her quality of person

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Bluehill1051:
I've dated a lady older than I am with 2 whole years. Truth is she believed and still believes I was older than her. It all depends on how you carry yourself.
PS. She's married now.
I have dated a lady with 11 years difference...best girlfriend I ever had was her....we broke up when she turned terminator. If you have game you can date any lady no matter age difference...any lady I said.
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2020
What about dating and marrying much older American lady? Love or Money (Green Card) marriage?
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Akinbahm(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

There's noting as sweet and enjoyable as toto that has matured with age grin

Anytime you want to bang she will give you freely, not like these small girls that will first do wrestling match with you before they take off their undies

She won't be pestering your life to send her #200 airtime credit with which to call you

She won't be snooping around your phone to find out who called you or who you called

She will be willing to give you good advise when you need it not like these young slay mamas that will not have 5K in their bank account but will be looking for a guy who will buy them the latest iPhone

She can take the initiative to use her money to cook food unlike youngies who will be calling you to transfer money to buy ordinary salt for cooking

Bro, no fear for Corolla sports take 5.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Actually Useless? / Should I Continue To Convince Her / NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.