Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India (47361 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by EgunMogaji2: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
tolexy007:
Egungun no dey hear word

angry
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by guy222: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Why do people keep saying this? What does it mean?
wantin to ask this same question
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by guy222: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2020
CapitalHYC:
As revealed by Governor Rotimi Arakunrin Akeredolu

https://mobile.twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1246141171749052417
I thought they have close the border or is it that i dont understand english any more? Please somebody should enlighteen me,
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by guy222: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2020
kayClt:
Which boarder did the govt close..
i dont understand any more, i thought they have ban all flight from entering the country. Is he a spirit or a ghoust? How did he enter the country
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Owodiran1(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2020
0KNM:

If trailer jam him masquerade, him family go come carry am grin

[img]https://media./images/d99699dd9325b021b798def8defb8135/tenor.gif[/img]
what are you saying. Masquerade wey hin family don already carry am
. Those guy's sef don dance
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by gbagyiza: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2020
EmekaBlue:
oya na

I'm sure Chinese are jubilating...they want this thing to spread in Nigeria

they are spying here.
And could u believe that the Nigerian government has agreed to bring in Chinese medical team to help them fight coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2020
damn
its getting harder@$@@
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Kellie069(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2020
But wait o, if this person returned from India , why wasn’t he checked at the airport ? Why was the normal 14days isolation for citizens from other countries not implemented? I don’t just seem to understand anything anymore

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2020
What if I told you that even with this Pandemic that has suddenly affected the current global economy, you can still conveniently earn at least #1000 per day, all from the comfort of your home.

You get paid straight into your bank account for installing an app, and for referring people to install Thesame app.

Payment is instant

You do not have to wait to reach any threshold before you can withdraw your money.

You can withdraw your very first earning and leave if you so desire. click below to learn More>>> https:///EUAUTZIdvuy3uFcP9PyoYd
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by sonnie10: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Are you Igbo? If so, you are not supposed to be asking this question even if it’s a Yoruba expression.
Most Igbos who know the meaning would be reluctant to help. You know why?
Onye aturu ilu kowara ya, ego ejiri lu nne ya furu efu.
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

It is a quote from a song by fuji musician, Obesere...

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go... I tell am, motor don jam am...

The first line is used to warn a person that an action they're about to take will have some devastating consequence.

The other part is used when the person finally suffers the devastating consequence he was warned about.

In that context, egungun don reach express means the person has arrived the scene of the impending consequence. The car is yet to hit him, but it will soon happen.

Cc: Guy222

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by xoxocandy(f): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2020
emmabest2000:
Imported

Meanwhile.... below is a Chinese orishirishi shop grin
Geeeee what are those
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by naijabranding: 1:55am On Apr 04, 2020
CoronaVirus Help is Nigeria Real-Time Tracking platform to check in with you to see how you are coping during this current COVID 19 pandemic situation and to let you know that Nigeria cares about you and your family.

*Get Help on*
1. Foods
2. Food stuff
3. Money

- Logon to https://coronavirushelp.com.ng/
- To Make a request for help

Please help share this message to save a life, Every person deserves a greater life.

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Iry029: 2:47am On Apr 04, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
And those he had come in contact with before isolation will be spreading the virus before they locate them. Truth be spoken, they can't locate all contacts. We will soon be free anyway, ti's a matter of time.
seeing and hearing what Nigeria is facing, and coming from a country with the disease, couldn't he just avoid anyone till got to his house? Nawa for some people. Causing problems for people.
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Jaspernubi: 2:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Please stop the Lies. There is nothing called corona Virus
"The Key to human control is control of human perception" You control information, you control perception and and from perception comes human behaviors. They are lying to the public and ignorant people are believing their lies
Covid 19 is a scam illusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujqyiQO8TFc
African is focus, there is no such thing as corona Virus. Covid 19 is a natural immune response of the body called exosome, Chinese tested seven people and the 7 people had exosome which is needed in the body or we will all be dead. The Chinese now made things up to cause panic because of the plan to lunch a 5G network in space which is harmful to the human body. the subsequently started testing symptoms of other illness and and not the covid 19, symptoms that we already know for Malaria, typhoid and the other illness. so if you have symptoms, they designate you covid 19, Exosome is in every human body and it can be activated in a stressful condition. hypertension can cause it among other things. These attempt bu China to deal with the west and rule the world has been the hidden agenda of a cult for too long,The whole world bought into this lies and suddenly China the originator became well and the rest of the world is on lock down. communism always seek control by using fear. Later they will develop a vaccine and people will beg for solution of illness that never existed in the first place, The Vaccine will be laced with a Nano device with which they will monitor the entire universe. Just imagine how the whole world is responding to a lie fabricated by China to control the world, Does it no surprise you that every death is now designated Corona Virus. Are people no longer dying of Cancer, of Tumor, Hypertension and all the other diseases, This whole thing is a scam. every human being carries exosome in the body. The Media is controlling the minds of people and making up numbers. The idea is to set a stage for the new world order. the beginning of the reign of Antichrist. The world will beg for solution for a problem which they (cult) created And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. That mark will come in form of a vaccine The worst is yet to come

https://enduringword.com/media/revelation-12-the-woman-the-child-and-the-dragon/

https://enduringword.com/media/revelation-13-all-about-the-antichrist/ Listen to these links to understand what is about to happen
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by mysteryman2014: 2:50am On Apr 04, 2020
oluwaleinad:
lie lie just too much for this corona case

My brother I tire for naija o. Audio case for the $$$.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by mysteryman2014: 3:00am On Apr 04, 2020
guy222:
I thought they have close the border or is it that i dont understand english any more? Please somebody should enlighteen me,

Thought flights from kontries with high incidences were banned not all. Yeye dey smell, mtchew.

I fear if this coro jumps to the common man then naija is doomed.

Father lord pls keep this coro with the elites that are deaf, stay one place na lie na to dey fly about like witch. Nonsense
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by okayode1(m): 3:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Need an instant loan? Borrow up to N500k in 5 minutes without collateral!
Click here:
https://fairmoney.app/bKgnkQOnvib
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by mysteryman2014: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Zornes123:

It’s like saying the action one is about to take my kill him( not in the literary sense though) or might hurt him. How it relates to this post is what I don’t get.

My broda, people dey shout close all entry points before egungun enter na lie, now egubgun don enter Express abi.

What next? Consequences.
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by mysteryman2014: 3:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Insectkiller:
And I quote:

.....We have just received confirmation of our first positive #COVIDー19 case in Ondo State this evening.

As if COVID-19 case is an expected new baby..

Mtchewww
shocked shocked

President sir, Ondo is now covid-19 state pls include in the covid-19 naira share like 13% derivation. Mtchew
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Compliant(m): 3:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Egungun be careful by staying at home
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Dedemworld: 3:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

It means Egungun has gotten to the express

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by IYANGBALI: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2020
With love from India
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by bong4(m): 3:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

It implies: Obedience is better than sacrifice or rather A Word is enough for the wise, better still To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by megama: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=CapitalHYC post=88070895]As revealed by Governor Rotimi Arakunrin Akeredolu

https://mobile.twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1246141171749052417[/quote
I think our airports has Ben closed. How come this virus still being imported ]
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Punchline33:
Egungun don reach express

We are on top of this and ask that our citizens continue to follow all preventive measures to ensure they remain safe.

on top of what ?

leave the military man you have bomb blast with huge carter with houses destroyed

arrest the military people that did it

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Unrated900(m): 4:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

That is something one is preventing from happening as finally or about to happened.

The phrase could be present or past tense just to bring out the action words.

Egungun be careful na express you Dey go,he don happen he don happen motor don jam am he don happen. Then the consolidated bit follows.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Makavelli25: 5:07am On Apr 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
You talk too much like a motor park staff Aren't you a jambite?
I will take that as a compliment Miss PhD Holder
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by drololaaof: 5:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Trouble or problem has come there is no hiding anymore. The index case don put sand for our garri ,awaiting total LOCKDOWN in the state
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by kollins2345: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2020
I taught our government say no international flight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ecoslim: All You Need To Know / 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.