Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India (47337 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by bomber64(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2020
CapitalHYC:
As revealed by Governor Rotimi Arakunrin Akeredolu

https://mobile.twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1246141171749052417

How did he Enter Ondo. Road, Rail, Sea, or Air.

Last time I checked all border where closed.

Or FG are Confuse?
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by evanscjmac: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2020
i don't believe the man came from India, when did he return back from India? India has been on locked down, flight was banned for past 2 weeks in india

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by freemi(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Why do people keep saying this? What does it mean?
haha. E tire m sef
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by aleeyus(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2020
lebete3000:

No wonder them no gree lockdown, dem sef just wan take their share of the COVID-19 largesse...

See as he dey rub hand like thief...
u dey crazye i swear grin
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Chibesttt: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Heres a question I tot they've closed all borders and ports how come ppl still gain access into the country
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Molutex(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2020
landmark86:
Some Nigerians are just to stupi.d.
Indian has a population of 1,387,297,452 people and 2,567 cases of Covid-19 so far.

How come a useless fellow now get contracted out of the Billions that reside dia.

Only God knows how many innocent people he don get in contact with since he return.

Well, I no too blame u but the uselesss president some foolishhh citizens voted for.
Rigged not vote
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by agabusta: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

OK! I get it now.
"Egungun don enter express" literally means "Egungun don enter wahala" . In this case, "Ondo state don enter wahala" .

Egungun don enter express, gbege don happen!
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol, where are you from? It means Masquerade has reached Express.
How will I translate it now!!
It means when someone or something reach a point that it shouldn't reach

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by dingbang(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2020
And who is allowing people enter the country without proper isolation?
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Kay25(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Well then how does it relate to the news?

Who be the Egungun for this case, and how e take enter express?
what you asked for I gave the literal meaning to
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by omoiyalayi(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Ur question make me laugh grin grin

Don't mind dem o

It means masquerade has enter express

It was a Yoruba musician that sang a song called "egungun becareful" meaning masquerade be careful, I assume he was throwing banter @ his fellow musician

In the song he was sayin egungun be careful na express u dey go, he end up saying egungun has enter express & motor has jammed him

U know hw musician are na

It was like wen u r warning someone of impending danger & d person refuse to listen
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
I thought they said they've shut down airports
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by abidem4real: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2020
landmark86:
Indian has a population of 1,387,297,452 people and 2,567 cases of Covid-19 so far.

How come a useless fellow now get contracted out of the Billions that reside dia.

Only God knows how many innocent people he don get in contact with since he return.

Well, I no too blame u but the uselesss president some foolishhh citizens voted for.
You said useless fellow? I dey laugh oo
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by guy222: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Shoodboi:

It is a quote from a song by fuji musician, Obesere...

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go... I tell am, motor don jam am...

The first line is used to warn a person that an action they're about to take will have some devastating consequence.

The other part is used when the person finally suffers the devastating consequence he was warned about.

In that context, egungun don reach express means the person has arrived the scene of the impending consequence. The car is yet to hit him, but it will soon happen.

Cc: Guy222
thanks mehn

1 Like

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by guy222: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Thought flights from kontries with high incidences were banned not all. Yeye dey smell, mtchew.

I fear if this coro jumps to the common man then naija is doomed.

Father lord pls keep this coro with the elites that are deaf, stay one place na lie na to dey fly about like witch. Nonsense
a million times Amen
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by horllatech: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2020
Prudencely:
Wonderful... Corona wants to spoil my state
sorry bro, it's not only your state.
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by yeman1(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Ppl are still coming from abroad to Nigeria... we never know anything... Italian case will teach us lesson..
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by armiee: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
Now the virus is all over
My people stay at home. Please na beg i beg stay at home
Now is the time we manage the little we have
Spend time with your family
Be that daddy and mummy ur kids love
Stay home that what can keep this chinese virus
Stay safe

Btw i promised myself not to eat coconut again
Na this lockdown make me get time go pluck one for our backyard
I didnt see knife,then i remembered say mama dey keep new kitchen stuff for room
To cut am short new knife almost cut my thumb throway today
Na GOD save me

So you are scared of doing that coconut thing just like me. Grown man let's shame together. Lol
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by Makavelli25: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
armiee:

So you are scared of doing that coconut thing just like me. Grown man let's shame together. Lol
Bro the injury,was fuccking scary
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by alsudaes1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
lebete3000:

No wonder them no gree lockdown, dem sef just wan take their share of the COVID-19 largesse...

See as he dey rub hand like thief...
Their commissioner for information said "we are delighted to be here...." just now on radio during their official address which is still on
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by lebete3000: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
alsudaes1:

Their commissioner for information said "we are delighted to be here...." just now on radio during their official address which is still on

Theriously? cheesy
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by lebete3000: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
aleeyus:

u dey crazye i swear grin

I lie ni? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
landmark86:

U never know some of them jump frm brothel to brothel sampling beautiful Indian ladies.
When did he even return?
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by bizzibodi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
They lock us down but allowed covid-19 infected idiots to fly freely into 9jeria.
Re: Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India by ozone4oz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A True Tale Of My Old Friend, Now Insane And Roams About The Streets. / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health / 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.