Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here (5849 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

Will u keep quiet.

There are many sick people suffering in the hospitals, many people are suffering permanent disabilities and here we have a man in our times with claims of healing several thousands of people with this sicknesses and disabilities.
Won't it be a service to humanity if u can take all these people to this man of God to ease them of their sufferings!!
And you must be extremely daft to think it's not a productive quest...
This thread will do one of these two things;
1. It will confirm that the almighty God works through him hence, we can listen to him for the cure to many disease and even coronavirus that is on the verge of crippling lives, businesses and people's dreams. We can take all the sick people currently suffering for immediate solutions.

2. If his miracles cant be confirmed, then we will save a whole lot of people the energy, time and resources they would have wasted in the quest of seeking miracle in his fake ministry.

Now u get that! So if you have nothing meaningful to say, then get your dirty foul smelling armpit outta here

pls let me ask u some questions
Every year for d over 10yrs now, Pastor Chris hosts at least 2 sessions of healing school. Where over a thousand persons claim they are healed. Now let's assume they are all liars, meaning pastor Chris hires at least 2000 people to lie for him every year, making it 20000 people since d last 10years. How manage non of dem have come out at any point to confess?

2. How exactly does PST Chris recruit over 2000 people to lie for him every year and yet God has not touched anybody he involves in d recruitment to confess?

3. During testimonies, these people boldly present medical reports with names of hospitals and doctors boldly written on them. I saw one bearing a national medical report from South Africa. now assuming the reports were forged, why haven't these hospitals owned up and reported to authorities, why hasn't the government gone to arrest these people bearing fake medical reports?

One thing I know clearly the greatest persecutions of Christians are in the hands of Christians
Jesus was sentenced to death in d hands of Priests and high priests
a lot of persecutions d early apostles faced were all in d hands of Priests and Chief priests, if u claim to be a Christian, hide it head in shame because even unbelievers are a lot of times afraid to criticize pastors d way so called believers criticize them.
Continue

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by onlyfacts: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Ochedi:

No! Yours is a bundle of contradiction. You still won't believe. Your attitude and language says it all. You'll only believe when it happens to you and I pray it does. You're not searching for truth but attention.

I hope you enjoy it while it lasts.

Cheers!

Better wake up and smell the coffee, yours will be a rude awakening I know.

You should even be the one looking for proof everywhere.

Well as your faith crumbles, know you trusted the wrong kinds of Chris and Co. They bible called them false prophets.

Search out for those who are not next time.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
zionmde:

pls let me ask u some questions
Every year for d over 10yrs now, Pastor Chris hosts at least 2 sessions of healing school. Where over a thousand persons claim they are healed. Now let's assume they are all liars, meaning pastor Chris hires at least 2000 people to lie for him every year, making it 20000 people since d last 10years. How manage non of dem have come out at any point to confess?

2. How exactly does PST Chris recruit over 2000 people to lie for him every year and yet God has not touched anybody he involves in d recruitment to confess?

3. During testimonies, these people boldly present medical reports with names of hospitals and doctors boldly written on them. I saw one bearing a national medical report from South Africa. now assuming the reports were forged, why haven't these hospitals owned up and reported to authorities, why hasn't the government gone to arrest these people bearing fake medical reports?

One thing I know clearly the greatest persecutions of Christians are in the hands of Christians
Jesus was sentenced to death in d hands of Priests and high priests
a lot of persecutions d early apostles faced were all in d hands of Priests and Chief priests, if u claim to be a Christian, hide it head in shame because even unbelievers are a lot of times afraid to criticize pastors d way so called believers criticize them.
Continue

Just a simple question u are writing epistle..

It is not everyday we get to see somebody who is permanently deaf but made to hear through miracle.

Just provide the answer rather than this long epistle or fvk out the thread...Do u think we are here to preach!!

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Mydockay: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

It is not everyday we get to see somebody who is permanently deaf but made to hear through miracle.

Just provide the answer rather than this long epistle or fvk out the thread...Do u think we are here to preach!!

You are on Your Own, We are Trying To Confront Your Ignorance But You Refuse To Be Open Minded....Think Bro

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Mydockay:

You are on Your Own, We are Trying To Confront Your Ignorance But You Refuse To Be Open Minded....Think Bro

This comment is so idiotic, 2 pages gone and no single person has come to give a confirmed case of a rare miracle that pastor chris performed!

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Mydockay: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

This comment is so idiotic, 2 pages gone and no single person has come to give a confirmed case of a rare miracle that pastor chris performed!

I have been healed, if you like die... It's my healing, if you like commit suicide... I'm not proving anything to you...So I need to prove my health to you because you are Who again?... Go to Healing School Website if that is your pain and throbbing.... Who have you helped?

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

I have no answers to the questions
u dat know about d scam very well, u should be able to have answers to those questions

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2020
zionmde:

I have no answers to the questions
u dat know about d scam very well, u should be able to have answers to those questions

Mydockay:

I have been healed, if you like die... It's my healing, if you like commit suicide... I'm not proving anything to you...So I need to prove my health to you because you are Who again?... Go to Healing School Website if that is your pain and throbbing.... Who have you helped?

You think everyone is an idiot like the people u gather in your church ba

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

A lot of d idiots gathering in d church are doing way better Dan u. Ebonyi State governor is a deacon among d idiots too. So I rather be a well to do idiot than to be a poverty stricken genius

oga FBI please investigate my questions and provide answers. U see dat scam u think u started uncovering, u must finish ur job

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

someone even testified of his healing and u are calling d person a liar. so wat exactly are u asking for. Stop wasting ur time u will always believe wat u want to believe

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
zionmde:

someone even testified of his healing and u are calling d person a liar. so wat exactly are u asking for. Stop wasting ur time u will always believe wat u want to believe

Will u just keep sbut and get da fvk off....u irritate with your trash...

The person that claimed being healed knows the jargons hes saying, he knows it's absolutely baseless.. healed of what? Cold and catarrh? Msctheew
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

Will u just keep sbut and get da fvk off....u irritate with your trash...

The person that claimed being healed knows the jargons hes saying, he knows it's absolutely baseless.. healed of what? Cold and catarrh? Msctheew
yeah am irritating u now abi
nice
oya go back and answer my questions
Mr FBI
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Thread is still open for sensible people who have something to say.

Thank you
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
dazzlingd:

Will u keep quiet.

There are many sick people suffering in the hospitals, many people are suffering permanent disabilities and here we have a man in our times with claims of healing several thousands of people with this sicknesses and disabilities.
Won't it be a service to humanity if u can take all these people to this man of God to ease them of their sufferings!!
And you must be extremely daft to think it's not a productive quest...
This thread will do one of these two things;
1. It will confirm that the almighty God works through him hence, we can listen to him for the cure to many disease and even coronavirus that is on the verge of crippling lives, businesses and people's dreams. We can take all the sick people currently suffering for immediate solutions.

2. If his miracles cant be confirmed, then we will save a whole lot of people the energy, time and resources they would have wasted in the quest of seeking miracle in his fake ministry.

Now u get that! So if you have nothing meaningful to say, then get your dirty foul smelling armpit outta here

Lol... I couldn't find the time to read through this cos I'm very much occupied with better things.
Get busy dear. If you think miracles can be faked for that long try doing so for a year. When you do come and gist me how market. Until then look for a way to bless your world.

... That in seeing they may not see, and in hearing they may not understand.

Cheers!
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Dantedasz(m): 3:19am On Apr 11, 2020
donnie:
I do know[b] I remember in one of his meetings I rebuked a fever I was feeling and it left instantly. I know others who have been healed. [/b]
Healing and miracles notwithstanding, the gift of YAH are without repentance.

YAH will humble all who will not tell the truth about True Israel.

How Religious And Political Leaders Can End Covid19 And Subsequent Judgements:
https://www.nairaland.com/5773400/how-pope-religious-political-leaders#88082013

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Dantedasz(m): 3:25am On Apr 11, 2020
donnie:

I have no reason to defend the man. Just saying it as I know. YAH does give such graces. I myself by YAH's grace have made a lame woman walk.

That's not to excuse the fact that most (I mean more than 95%) of our Christian prophets have turned the service of YAH into a business. They do not hear from Him.

Once you do not know who the chosen people of Israel are, every other thing you do will be Eurocentric, capitalistic, self-centered, money-driven lies.
The hand of YAH is moving in judgment now.

And maybe I should add that there are very many pastors who fake and arrange miracles. Many others go to consult with devils or familiar spirits.

1 Share

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Dantedasz(m): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Ochedi:
Lol... Funny! You'll know when you need one. I pray you need a miracle very soon.

Well, let me share the one I was amazed about years before I started following him. No need sharing others cos you'll call it names as usual.

My roommate back in school told me they were watching him in Abuja via TV. The lame aunt on wheelchair was healed and started walking. Note this guy ain't even a churchy person.

About going to the hospital, alot of dynamics come into play. Things I'm not willing to share cos you may not receive them due to preconceived notions. But all things being equal, will the government give such access now? Won't it be complicated? If he gets arrested for going to hospital and breaking the government rules you'll still be happy.

When you need the miracle come to me, no need looking for him. Me that just started self I've seen amazing things happen not to talk of a general. Lol..!

Cheers!

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Dantedasz(m): 3:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Ochedi:

People are busy living productive lives and won't attend to a random guy on the internet.

[b]Their names and medical reports are there. If you're really interested get the details and trace them. Be not slothful. Do a diligent research for answers if you really want [/b]it.

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by realmindz: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Ever wondered why the people who had this miracles are one of the poorest people, most are illiterates and uncivilized.
Because it is much easier to do away with them, to orchestrate a fake miracle, u need people who have nothing to lose, who have no voice.

There u can go to a far away village and pick a homeless begger, there are lots of them in a third world country like this. People who have access to nothing. They are so cheap, just feeding them thrice a day buys them forever. Train them on how to do it, and u get the job done.

Ever wondered why no famous person has ever been cured in miracle crusades?

Well to perfect the tricks of miracles, get as many of these people without class and education, then add one or two very loyal civilised ones ...among 100, you can have 1, highly confidential, this one knows the game, in fact he is part of the game. Get fake medical reports, very easy to produce, I know how easy it is to produce one.
The miracle industry is an organised crime...it is an industry, lawyers, doctors, hospitals, lab scientists etc all work hand in hand to deliver results.
But lies will always be lies, they try to avoid as much publicity as possible once it is concluded in the church, that's the end of the miracle heist. They easily discard off the so called miracle receivers as they are nobody, and untraceable. That's why this doesn't make the front page news.

It is a sweet game, only those who are smart knows it is all fraud, na who know, know...
This information is not what anybody will easily tell out there, because that's the biggest secret of the church only privy to just a few ministers in the church...
The choir, the ushers, the elders, the prayer warriors (who think their prayers are the ones working), church members etc have no idea what is actually going on. They will only see results

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by sunshineV(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

You rebuked a fever grin cheesy

Yes, even me I have rebuked a shiit worrying me in a public bus before. I sang 'igbe lo, Ito bo' for the shiit and the shiit didn't worry me again, then I began to feel like I want to wee wee grin grin

Jago ma pami na grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
realmindz:
Ever wondered why the people who had this miracles are one of the poorest people, most are illiterates and uncivilized.
Because it is much easier to do away with them, to orchestrate a fake miracle, u need people who have nothing to lose, who have no voice.

There u can go to a far away village and pick a homeless begger, there are lots of them in a third world country like this. People who have access to nothing. They are so cheap, just feeding them thrice a day buys them forever. Train them on how to do it, and u get the job done.

Well to perfect the tricks of miracles, get as many of these people without class and education, then add one or two very loyal civilised ones ...among 100, you can have 1, highly confidential, this one knows the game, in fact he is part of the game. Get fake medical reports, very easy to produce, I know how easy it is to produce one.
The miracle industry is an organised crime...it is an industry, lawyers, doctors, hospitals, lab scientists etc all work hand in hand to deliver results.
But lies will always be lies, they try to avoid as much publicity as possible once it is concluded in the church, that's the end of the miracle heist. They easily discard off the so called miracle receivers as they are nobody, and untraceable. That's why this doesn't make the front page news.

It is a sweet game, only those who are smart knows it is all fraud, na who know, know...
This information is not what anybody will easily tell out there, because that's the biggest secret of the church only privy to just a few ministers in the church...
The choir, the ushers, the elders, the prayer warriors (who think their prayers are the ones working), church members etc have no idea what is actually going on. They will only see results

Bro People who come out to testify in Pastor Chris Healing schools don't look poor
they present medical certificates some of dem from federal medical centers with name of doctors boldly written them

if they were forged, wat are d hospitals or doctors or d government waiting for to pounce on the forgers. Or are they also paid to overlook dem

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

Bro People who come out to testify in Pastor Chris Healing schools don't look poor
they present medical certificates some of dem from federal medical centers with name of doctors boldly written them

if they were forged, wat are d hospitals or doctors or d government waiting for to pounce on the forgers. Or are they also paid to overlook dem

Strive Masiyiwa, Jackie Chan, One of the Ibrus. Few of the "rich celebrities" that have gone there. People who don't want to believe will never believe.

Healing school sessions year in year out. In Canada (where most Americans attend). Not one case of someone claiming they were paid. Thousands of candidates since early 2000s.

But it is clowns on NL that will tell us he is paying people to fake being healed.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
realmindz:
[s]Ever wondered why the people who had this miracles are one of the poorest people, most are illiterates and uncivilized.

The choir, the ushers, the elders, the prayer warriors (who think their prayers are the ones working), church members etc have no idea what is actually going on. They will only see results[/s]

Strive Masiyiwa is a billionaire in USD. He was healed at the healing school.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maestro21:

Strive Masiyiwa, Jackie Chan, One of the Ibrus. Few of the "rich celebrities" that have gone there. People who don't want to believe will never believe.

Healing school sessions year in year out. In Canada (where most Americans attend). Not one case of someone claiming they were paid. Thousands of candidates since early 2000s.

But it is clowns on NL that will tell us he is paying people to fake being healed.
Don't mind dem
still waiting for dem to answer my questions

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maestro21:

Strive Masiyiwa is a billionaire in USD. He was healed at the healing school.

Good good, healed of what exactly? Pls the year and can we have a source to back your claim
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maestro21:

Wow this is getting very interesting, Jackie chan was healed by miracle.

Okay, name of the disease and when...please provide a source

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by realmindz: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
zionmde:

Did you read or just rushed to comment.

Do you need a medical report from a government hospital that you have a chronic heart disease, you will get it within 24 hours.
When going for service, Corp members posted to far north used fake medical reports to get posted back to south. A lot of them, heart diseases, cancer, etc
..stop holding on to things you don't know.
Most of those reports are forged, exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
realmindz:

Did you read or just rushed to comment.

Do you need a medical report from a government hospital that you have a chronic heart disease, you will get it within 24 hours.
When going for service, Corp members posted to far north used fake medical reports to get posted back to south. A lot of them, heart diseases, cancer, etc
..stop holding on to things you don't know.
Most of those reports are forged, exaggerated.
so in summary Pst Chris healing school attendees have been displaying to the whole world hundreds of fake federal medical reports and the government doesnt care, Or do u want to tell me more

lest i forget those reports carry the name of doctors boldly i guess those doctors were bribed too

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by realmindz: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
zionmde:

so in summary Pst Chris healing school attendees have been displaying to the whole world hundreds of fake federal medical reports and the government doesnt care, Or do u want to tell me more

lest i forget those reports carry the name of doctors boldly i guess those doctors were bribed too

Read my comment again, I can't deal with comprehension problems.
The question is simple, where are all the disabled people your pastors healed. Medical reports can easily be forged.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
realmindz:

Read my comment again, I can't deal with comprehension problems.
The question is simple, where are all the disabled people your pastors healed. Medical reports can easily be forged.
How much will it take u to forge one. then bring it to me, I will go to the hospital u claim it came from and sample it and see if they won't arrest u.
if u want to see d people simply download the healing videos, in the videos u will get their names, go to social media and search them up

oga comprehension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
zionmde:

How much will it take u to forge one. then bring it to me, I will go to the hospital u claim it came from and sample it and see if they won't arrest u.
if u want to see d people simply download the healing videos, in the videos u will get their names, go to social media and search them up

oga comprehension

Will u gerrout of this thread and stop giving me unnecessary notifications...
Thread is simple, answer or get the fvk off. Do u know anybody or have u been cured of madness, lameness, deafness, blindness by Chris Oyakhilome..

2 pages wasted nobody knows anybody....so sharrap and let people that have something sensible to say speak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jews Do Not Tithe Today / Daily Devotional / Human Beings Are Born Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.