Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship (776 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This? / Ladies...if You Caught Your Man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by MrsEve2(f): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
If you caught your man/woman while in relationship doing these:

1. Getting an erection/excited after seeing an attractive man/female
2. looking through your emails and mail
3. flirting with another male or female
4. donating money to a person in need
5. in the club dancing with other person in a sexual manner
6. being mean to your parents
7. kicking a dog or an innocent animal
8. steal from you
9. at the abortion clinic talking to a consultant
10. plotting your death with a hired gunman

You can add your own line if you like. What would you do or how would you react if these following happen?
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by Mygoldie(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
Different reactions
1.i'll give him a slap to come back to his senses.
2.i don't mind,since i got nothing to hide.
3.a second slap, but a lot harder,this time.
4.i'd love him for that.
5.No he can't do that,cos my sexiness is enough for him.
6.I won't give him that room in the first place.
7.Tell him its not fair.
8.I wont mingle with a theif in the first instance.
9.I will dumb his sick a rse.
10.I will sue his numb ar se and aviod him like plague.
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by InkedNerd(f): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2010

(A) 1,4,5, I wouldn't mind.

(B)  2, I wouldn't mind if I gave him permission to do so.

(C) 3, if we're in an open relationship then its not cool with me

(D) 6, that's just a no no with me. Those are grounds for a breakup.

(E) 7, Unless that animal is attacking him I don't see any reason for him to be doing that. Hmmm, what's to stop him from doing the same to me? undecided

(F) 8, once again--grounds for a breakup [unless he has a good reason]

(G) Ummm, idk. Is he the one having the abortion? undecided

(H) 9, grounds for a breakup. I'd go to the police immediately.
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by MrsEve2(f): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

(A) 1,4,5, I wouldn't mind.

(B)  2, I wouldn't mind if I gave him permission to do so.

(C) 3, if we're in an open relationship then its not cool with me

(D) 6, that's just a no no with me. Those are grounds for a breakup.

(E) 7, Unless that animal is attacking him I don't see any reason for him to be doing that. Hmmm, what's to stop him from doing the same to me? undecided

(F) 8, once again--grounds for a breakup [unless he has a good reason]

(G) Ummm, idk. Is he the one having the abortion? undecided [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Girl, you will be surprise! If they can enlarge men's penis how come men can't have an abortion? You know a man did have baby in USA although he was a she before.

(H) 9, grounds for a breakup. I'd go to the police immediately.
[/font]  
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by iice(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2010

1. Getting an erection/excited after seeing an attractive man/female Don't mind
2. looking through your emails and mail Because wetin?
3. flirting with another male or female Keep it light and nonsensical
4. donating money to a person in need Good for him
5. in the club dancing with other person in a sexual manner Depends on how aggressive
6. being mean to your parents Hin wan die? grin
7. kicking a dog or an innocent animal No. I'm a lover of animals.
8. steal from you No.
9. at the abortion clinic talking to a consultant Darhling. . .what's up? grin
10. plotting your death with a hired gunman Hehehehe odikwa police
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by InkedNerd(f): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Girl, you will be surprise! If they can enlarge men's manliness how come men can't have an abortion? You know a man did have baby in USA although he was a she before.

Well, we haven't gotten that far in science for men to experience child birth and pregnancy. As for the "pregnant man". He/she is still a she as long as those ovaries are still in his/her body.
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by MrsEve2(f): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
I hear ya! I wish men can get pregnant and have periods. OOoh, I am wishing it happen in this lifetime.
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by bkbabe97y(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Inked Nerd: Hey, what u doin tonite?

Hopefully I get to smash "it" as we break into 2011. . . . what u say?
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by slap1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

@Inked Nerd: Hey, what u doin tonite?

Hopefully I get to smash "it" as we break into 2011. . . . what u say?

Who do we have here?
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by Onchedu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
1. Advice myself.
2. Ask her what she's looking for.
3. Advice myself (Part II)
4. Depends. Not all grounds are fertile.
5. Exit the club & find something productive to distract myself with. Chances are it's over, tho the 'overness' might not manifest itself till later.
6. 1 count charge. It's over with immediate manifestation, especially if they weren't deserving of her being mean. I'm not mean to my parents. I certainly would rather she let me be mean to them on her behalf if need be.
7. Advice myself (part III)
8. Confront her & Advice myself (Chronicles of Advice myself, Season I)
9. Wetin carry me enter abortion clinic sef? Anyway, Advice myself Very Very well.
10. Game Over. (To God be the glory)
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by iice(f): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^Lol. . .i especially liked the 'chronicles of advice myself, season 1' cheesy
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by Onchedu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2010
wink
Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by spicyhoney(f): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

1. Getting an erection/excited after seeing an attractive man/female- Depends tho
2. looking through your emails and mail - I won't mind
3. flirting with another male or female - I'll be angry
4. donating money to a person in need - I'll be happy and commend him
5. in the club dancing with other person in a sexual manner- Depends on who he is dancing with
6. being mean to your parents _ Won't take that
7. kicking a dog or an innocent animal - Don't care
8. steal from you - Can't even imagine that
9. at the abortion clinic talking to a consultant - Lol, would ask what he is doing there and he possibly would  want to know what am doing there
10. plotting your death with a hired gunman- Tell my brothers, am sure they will know how to go about it

You can add your own line if you like.  What would you do or how would you react if these following happen?

Re: If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship by Youngpo413: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
MrsEve2:
I hear ya! I wish men can get pregnant and have periods. OOoh, I am wishing it happen in this lifetime.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware! / Kiss N Tell. / Romancing With Divorced Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.