Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Romancing With Divorced Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancing With Divorced Women? (780 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Romancing With Divorced Women? by Sirfly: 1:35am On May 12, 2011
I don't think i will ever marry a divorce women bcoss prolly there is may many reasons she got divorced. most

divorced women look for sympathy when they screw up their past luv lyfe. why will i marry u when u re divorced nd

wen u re another man's recent goodies?

Thats my confession .  undecided

boys nd men, do u feel the same way or not?
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by vivaladiva(f): 1:46am On May 12, 2011
u r just a fu---cking self-servicer-----i hope u heard me correct-----a bloody waste of bad oxygen----cos u cldnt posibble be thinking right coming up with this gob shyteeeeeee

i doubt even a divorced skunk would want to marry a retarded chimp brain like u
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by Sirfly: 1:48am On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

u r just a fu---cking self-servicer-----i hope u heard me correct-----a bloody waste of bad oxygen----cos u cldnt posibble be thinking right coming up with this gob shyteeeeeee

i doubt even a divorced skunk would want to marry a not-so-smart chimp brain like u

poor poor gurl, did i touch your nerves, re u mad? come nd sit on my middle finger.
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by vivaladiva(f): 3:42am On May 12, 2011
i will come sit on ur middle finger, after u finish sucking on my dad's fat co--ck

touch a nerve, haha u cldnt touch the nerves of a dead cockroach
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by Sirfly: 4:26am On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

i will come sit on your middle finger, after u finish sucking on my dad's fat  co--ck

touch a nerve, haha u cldnt touch the nerves of a dead cockroach

how u know wat your dad's co-ck look like, prolly he use to hump u, bleep u er'time for pleasure.

how re u doing right now? re u carrying his baby? i only bleep or eat kitty, but yours is out of the question u bleeping

slut. only sluts like u know the kind of co-ck their father's re hauling. i don't know wat to do wiv you, u re alredi

washed wiv incest sperm from ur own father. wat is your mum, does she also Bleep you wiv toys, or do u Bleep her wiv toys yourself? i wanna know more about ur biography, care to share.
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by vivaladiva(f): 4:31am On May 12, 2011
u took ur time, didnt u, sir self-service---er, how did it go wiv my fathers fat co--ck, i hope u gagged and choked on it like u were suppose to----

just cos u inherited ur father tinny winnie co-ck doesnt mean those of us that have fathers with the big lebowsky shouldnt brag about it

u cldnt eat pu--ssy to save ur miserable life-----i heard the last girl u went down on gave u a hard knock that left a dent on ur head for trying to circumcise her without her consent
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by LordReed(m): 4:34am On May 12, 2011
War don start!!! grin grin grin
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by vivaladiva(f): 4:35am On May 12, 2011
e don start oooo bros lol
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by vivaladiva(f): 4:47am On May 12, 2011
sir-fly ---i hope u havent flown away because u gat business to settle

oh i 4got to say ur middle finger is as hopeless as ur timid physically challenged co--ck, i hate men with short fingers how the hell am i suppose to sit on dat
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by ethereal(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2011
@ Vivaladiva,u dey vex sha.lol.@ Sir Fly,not to worry,i bet u al d divorced women have gotten d memo on ur preference.they wouldnt dare to come near u.Nairaland sha!
Re: Romancing With Divorced Women? by Phate07(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2011

OP
Worry not. For you wont even get married. Unless you change your mentality.

(1)

The Power Of Hatred. / What The Girl Is Thinking! / Are Nigerian Guys Generous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.