Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (95719 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by eyinjuege: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2020
I hear Congo republic has collected some millions of dollars so they can start testing the Corona vaccine in their villages.
Once they give the vaccine, will they now introduce the virus into their community?
I don't understand testing vaccines in a population with low exposure to a disease o.

People should read up on the Tuskegee syphillis experiment in US.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Also, there was something done by Pfizer in Kano where they tried a vaccine through the backdoor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119465/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by eyinjuege: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Horus:
Any African leader that knowingly allows this to take place should be "erased"

I hear they will soon start giving them vaccines in Congo.
I'm sure they will go to a remote village with no access to any information, and start sharing vaccines for them there
Their government has collected almost 50million dollars.
Na the gist I hear be that o...

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

Arabs are descendants of europeans..

Thank you for pointing that out.

Not many of us are aware of that.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by codemaniacs: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
zz
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by theDEVILisHERE: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
white people don't hate African, they hate backwardness and we are not to blame whites for our backwardness

Nothing personal but Only a fool says this

Every none black group of people hate black people, FACT
They just express it differently

And yes, Black people are the Architect of their own problems

...in trying to be smart many become foolish
know where to draw the line
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
white people don't hate African, they hate backwardness and we are not to blame whites for our backwardness

You're suffering from crackertosis.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

You're 100% wrong.

According to the terminology from the conscious communities, you suffer from crackertosis.

What is crackertosis?

Crackertosis is when you are conditioned to love your oppressor and enslaver.

And that no matter what harm they does to you, no matter how bad their intentions are, you simply cannot reason well enough due to suffering from the cronic deficiency known as crackertosis.

Does you know why the olden days Eurocentric warmongers were called the Cracker?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

And yes, Black people are the Architect of their own problems

...in trying to be smart many become foolish
know where to draw the line

You are misinformed.

Blacksic people are the architect of civilistion and all that is good in life.

Prior to the Arabian distruption, there has never been one evil thought that was invented by the African.

All the evil and demonic thoughts and ideologies all originate outside of the African psyche.

.Question 1a:

Name one global human attrocity that was started and or engineered by the African.

Answer:

None, zero, ziltch.

.Question 1b

Name one human achievement that was started and or engineered by the African.

Answer:

There's an innumerable amount of achievements to call from, i.e Literacy, Numeracy e.t.c

By definition, the African is the main forward thinking beings on planet Earth.

African people and our Diaspora own the intellectual capacity and or property for all the better essential things present on planet Earth that we know take for granted.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2020
lenghtinny:

Has Libya remained the same after the whites help kill Ghadaffi

Currently, there are reports of a slavetrade in Libya.

These human traffiking agents are feeding Lebenon and other parts in Western Asia.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcG155qnE8k

Stop FRANCE From Spreading Covid-19 Vaccines in Africa!

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by codemaniacs: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2020
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

the medical term for what you just describe is Stockholm's Syndrome.

Thank you for the correction.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by codemaniacs: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
zz
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

you're welcome, you weren't aware or you had forgotten it.

I also have to "point out" that my previous comment was about Africans not killing Africans or stealing or subjugating Africans or hindering any African's progress.

You dont seem to take acknowlegement and praise very well.

Yes, i'm aware of the medical term.

I just thought it proper to give you credit as you was the first to point it out.

I prefer yo use the term 'Crackertosis'.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

I also have to "point out" that my previous comment was about Africans not killing Africans or stealing or subjugating Africans or hindering any African's progress.

Yes, you keep going back and forth with your argument.

Just to be clear, the below quote is directed at those who have been brainwashed into hating themselves and loving their oppressors.

You're 100% wrong. According to the terminology from the conscious communities, you suffer from crackertosis. What is crackertosis? Crackertosis is when you are conditioned to love your oppressor and enslaver. And that no matter what harm they does to you, no matter how bad their intentions are, you simply cannot reason well enough due to suffering from the cronic deficiency known as crackertosis. Does you know why the olden days Eurocentric warmongers were called the Cracker?

Those of us that do not fit into such categorisation, neednt be alarmed.

Those that fit into these description ought to learn fron this thread and change their ways.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

You're 100% wrong.

According to the terminology from the conscious communities, you suffer from crackertosis.

What is crackertosis?

Crackertosis is when you are conditioned to love your oppressor and enslaver.

And that no matter what harm they does to you, no matter how bad their intentions are, you simply cannot reason well enough due to suffering from the cronic deficiency known as crackertosis.

Does you know why the olden days Eurocentric warmongers were called the Cracker?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2020
WUdec:

Slavery as an organized venture in Africa began in Darfur in 652. To keep to the terms of a peace agreement, the Sudanese leader at the time was obliged to make a payment of several hundred African slaves per year to the Arab invaders. This continued for centuries, reaching up to 6000 slaves sent along the Red Sea route near the end of 18th century, the peak of the Arab slave trade.

African slaves were used for agriculture, labor, household help, or to be concubines or soldiers. It was only later (1870s-1960s) that the white European demand for cash crops (grain, cotton, coffee, sugar and tobacco) and ivory became major contributors to the demand for slaves.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/arab-slave-trade-in-africa.html

Always remember the last line of the previous post, especially the book part. Good luck with your research

Here you respond to Wudec

codemaniacs:

events that happened in west Africa is different.
events that happened in north Africa is different.
events that happened in central Africa is different.
events that happened in eastern Africa is different.
events that happened in southern Africa is different.

picking a web link that generalizes events in one of part of Africa as parts of one event which happened all over Africa is false.

Arabs are descendants of europeans.

you don't just pick a book to read, because books were TVs, Smartphones e.t.c. of the past.

they are tools of mis-information, manipulation and brainwashing.

books, town criers, newspapers e.t.c were used to brainwash people in the era where TVs, Smartphones e.t.c did not exist.

you have to use your brain and question the honesty, validity of the writer. just because its written by a "historian" does not make it true or valid.

Below, i'm responding in agreement with much of your determinations

Amujale:

You are correct the link he posted doesnt corroborate the lie that has been perpetuated on the internet, his not the firsr person that will bring up that lie.

Dont mind the other guy, hes a liar.

Tell him to provide his sources.

The 'he', 'him' and 'other guy' was refering to WUdec and not you 'codemaniacs'. It seems you have mistaken my post, i wasnt attacking you or your viewpoint.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Horus(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
If there's no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm - (African Proverb)

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by rafcrown(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Corona virus is sent down to
1 Respect and love Africa
2 To know that the solutions are in Africa, local herbs ,plants and roots
3We are all equal. Freedom of movement, stop building walls.
4 Do good deeds to people of all nations.
5 There are powerful forces above the worldly powerful leaders who can control and command and eliminate everybody within hours.
6 2023 or thereabouts, another more powerful virus still coming ,unless we change for the better.
7 Ritualists ,Armed robbers,politicians etc stop killing innocent souls
8 Remember the poor people always and assist them greatly
9Africa will protect the world
10 They will queue and scramble for visas to come to Africa to escape natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by theDEVILisHERE: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amujale:

You are misinformed.

Blacksic people are the architect of civilistion and all that is good in life.

Prior to the Arabian distruption, there has never been one evil thought that was invented by the African.

All the evil and demonic thoughts and ideologies all originate outside of the African psyche.

.Question 1a:

Name one global human attrocity that was started and or engineered by the African.

Answer:

None, zero, ziltch.

.Question 1b

Name one human achievement that was started and or engineered by the African.

Answer:

There's an innumerable amount of achievements to call from, i.e Literacy, Numeracy e.t.c

By definition, the African is the main forward thinking beings on planet Earth.

African people and our Diaspora own the intellectual capacity and or property for all the better essential things present on planet Earth that we know take for granted.

U don't get my point

Simply put
Black planned and executed this era of their downfall
All of it was preplanned by ur ancestors

We gave the non blacks power to rule over us and we are taking it back now
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Simply put
Black planned and executed this era of...

Nonsense!

According to history, the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers planned and executed the robbery, plunder and disenfranchisement of Nubia.

Those are thr facts.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by theDEVILisHERE: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Amujale:

Nonsense!

According to history, the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers planned and executed the robbery, plunder and disenfranchisement of Nubia.

Those are thr facts.

?!@$_!

U are still not getting it

Blacks breed/grafted/created non blacks

Taught them all they know and gave them power to rule for a certain time

That time has elapsed and black people are reawakening back from self imposed coma to resume rulership and ownership of the earth

Non blacks are going extinct cause we created them to physically last only 7000yrs

This is something u church and mosque goers as well as other spiritually blind blacks are oblivious to

...this is beyond ur modern era Nubia talk
This is 50,000+yrs ago stuff
TRUE-story not HIS/HERs-story

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

?!@$_!

U are still not getting it

Blacks breed/grafted/created non blacks

I get what your saying

Yakoob wasnt blacksic, he was an Asian psychopathic nutty scientist.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

...this is beyond ur modern era Nubia talk
This is 50,000+yrs ago stuff
TRUE-story not HIS/HERs-story

I'm aware of that narrative.

I studied African history that is dated billion of years old.

The narrative of Yacoob is barely 200,000 years old.

Here im focusing on recent history.

According to incidents that occured under the confinement of the Gregoriansic Calendar, Asian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers planned and executed the robbery, plunder and disenfranchisement of Nubia.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by theDEVILisHERE: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Amujale:

I get what your saying

Yakoob wasnt blacksic, he was an Asian psychopathic nutty scientist.

He is black, his followers the El-ohim's are a also black

Yakub, Yahweh is just a title not his real name

Even those are not the real names of those titles

The real title name is "Ihe Uwa" meaning light of this world

Non blacks can't pronounce Black names well (we actually taught them how to speak) and usually eventually bend the names to suit their purpose

Ihe Uwa became Yeh wah then Yah Weh

Same way "Ihe Chi Uwa" (light of the Almighty in this world) became Yeh shi wah then Yeshua

Yeshua became Yezus then jezues the jesus

Yakub is Arab word for trickster

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

He is black, his followers the El-ohim's are a also black

The narrative i subscribe to and have the scientific evidence to back it. ala Cheikh Anta Diop.

All human kind came from the African.

Even if we was to agree that Yakub was blacksic, he doesnt represent all Nubian people.

All i know is that he did something, i know exactly what he did but i wont be stating this here because this is the internet and i dont want the agents of 'White Delusions' to know what it is that he did at the time.

I dont trust that science that claims a 70,000 year expiry date.

Thats why i keep telling our brothers and sisters to activate the African Gods.

They are the only ones that can come to the worlds rescue.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by theDEVILisHERE: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:

The narrative i subscribe to and have the scientific evidence to back it. ala Cheikh Anta Diop.

All human kind came from the African.

Even if we was to agree that Yakub was blacksic, he doesnt represent all Nubian people.

All i know is that he did something, i know exactly what he did but i wont be stating this here because this is the internet and i dont want the agents of 'White Delusions' to know what it is that he did at the time.

I dont trust that science that claims a 70,000 year expiry date.

Thats why i keep telling our brothers and sisters to activate the African Gods.

They are the only ones that can come to the worlds rescue.

...your narrative might miss some details but is saying same thing in a different way

No narrative is complete

One has to hear all sides and investigate, but more importantly let the divine guide within direct u to true answers
This is how one comes to truth

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Amujale:

Behind?

Behind in what?

Behind where?

You are suffering from inferiority complex, i dont have such problems.

Maybe you refer to technological development.

That is a conditional statement you have made.

You have been conditioned to think in that way, its our job to try and assist you to see things how they really are.

Someone who steals your books, phone and wallet; what are they?

If these people was so advanced, they wouldnt need to steal, copy and plagiarise, they would just invent them dor themselves but they didnt.

Our Ancestors had already invented everything that would be deemed as essential thousands upon thousands of years before the current stock of either the Arab or European arrived on planet Earth.

Lol.........

You living in ZeeWorld. keep dreaming.

confused minds.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Mftivi:
Guy you are just annoying! can you just listen to the other guy, he is correct! blacks didn't sell no blacks.

What was the population of Europeans in Africa?
and how did they manage to enter African villages to kidnap Africans without been caught?
I hope you know that 100years after slavery was ended in Europe it was still flourishing in Africa and is still in existence even today?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
jayfolarin:

This isn't the first time I am Quoting this handle and saying this - - - this guy is neither Nigerian nor black. He is a white supremacist PR agent. A look at his post history will reveal him as such.

There are several of them on NL now

Am a Nigerian from IMO state

No white has time for Narialand, when he has 4Chan and reddit.

Anyone that does not agree with your lies and fantasy is a racists foreigner
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
blueAgent:

Lol.........

You living in ZeeWorld. keep dreaming.

confused minds.

You are poorly read on history.

My advice is for you to concentrate your focus on reality, real history.

Its you thats living in a fantasy world.

Welcone to the real world.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
jayfolarin:

This isn't the first time I am Quoting this handle and saying this - - - this guy is neither Nigerian nor black. He is a white supremacist PR agent. A look at his post history will reveal him as such.

There are several of them on NL now

I get you, but dont give this guy the pleasure.

He's a wanna be.

Let him waste his time hating on himself and his entire continuum.

Lets you and I and the other sensible Nlanders concentrate in making a better world for ourselves and the coming generations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.