Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (95633 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Intelligent really?

And yet all they call produce is 3rd World nation despite getting everything for free...

Who is the "they" that you are referring to?

Are you going to answer my questions?

Go ahead, answer the series of questions that I posed to your brainless self.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Clown.

Failed race.

Bastard, ungrateful bastard.

Your feutus ought to have been flushed into the sea before it could have developed into the piece of muck that it has become.

You are a failed piece of muck.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

I want you to read that back to youself a few times and ask yourself whether it makes any sense.

According to all and any historical account, slavery and colonisation is the main cause of how the continent is as of today.

Go and hide under a piece of rock and don't leave until you re reunited with your senses.

You are a big fool.

From Europeans to Asians were all victims of slavery trade and colonization yet they are all doing fine, only blacks are complaining becos they are failed race that needs to shift blame.

Cyprus and Malta was colonized by Britain, same with UAE,Kuwait, Qatar ,Bahrain, Singapore those countries have moved on and are better off than pre-colonial time.

only hopeless blacks keep lamenting about slavery which they played a key role in, and colonization that brought enlightment to a primitive people.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Show me one black runner city or country that is not a 3rd World..

Show me one African country that isn't being subjected to neo-colonialism.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

Show me one African country that isn't being subjected to neo-colonialism.

Clown.

Failed people always giving excuse.

US would have failed and blame Russia and China for meddling in their politics.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

You are a big fool.

From Europeans to Asians were all victims of slavery trade and colonization yet they are all doing fine..

The only fool on this forum is you.

If you cannot name one European or Asian country that experienced slavery and colonisation then you've proved that your a bastard.

I'm waiting for the list of European and or Asian countries.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

Bastard, ungrateful bastard.

Your feutus ought to have been flushed into the sea before it could have developed into the piece of muck that it has become.

You are a failed piece of muck.

Same to you.

From Detroit ,Salem to Maryland you can never exhaust the list.

All American cities dominated by blacks, all turned to 3rd World shitholes.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

US would have failed and blame Russia and China for meddling in their politics.

You're a sorry case. You need help.

What has that got to does with slavery and colonisation.

Are you even aware what they are?

Keep proving my point for me.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Clown.

Failed people always giving excuse..

Who are you referring to?

Stop talking about yourself, people get sectioned into a squirrel cage for less.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

The only fool on this forum is you.

If you cannot name one European or Asian country that experienced slavery and colonisation then you've proved that your a bastard.

I'm waiting for the list of European and or Asian countries.

I deal with facts not fantasies like you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
https://www.wsj.com/articles/an-ancient-practice-transformed-by-the-arrival-of-europeans-11568993153

https://www.theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,12674,1171347,00.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/19/magazine/history-slavery-smithsonian.html
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Cyprus and Malta was colonized by Britain, same with UAE,Kuwait, Qatar ,Bahrain, Singapore those countries have moved on and are better off than pre-colonial time.

Firstly you're unable to distinguish colonisation and slavery from occupation, they aren't the same.

Go and read a proper history book and cease making a complete fool of yourself.

Secondly, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Singapore werent occupied by Britain for that long, there is no comparison. Try again.

Christianity and Islam in the form of the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers perpetrated slavery and colonisation for a period that exceeds 2000 years.

If only you could read properly, how I wish you could actually read, by now you ought to have learnt that the exploitation that took place and is still taking place on the continent is unequal and unparalleled to any in human history.

Furthermore, you're a liar neither of those countries experience slavery.

Stop lying.

Now try again, name one country in Europe or Asia that experienced colonisation and slavery.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

I deal with facts...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

No, you deal in fakery and falsehood.

That was part of the transaharan that took place on the continent.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe

Again, those are lies.

When I ask for proof, I expected that you provide physical proof whereby one could actually attest to these and not mere rhetoric.

For instance, noone in their right senses can deny the fact that there were three major slave trades that took place on the continent due to the fact that there's proof to back it up.

Again, I don't have any interest in rhetoric.

Try again, now name one European or Asian country that experienced colonisation and slavery.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

https://www.theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,12674,1171347,00.html

That's a broken link that leads to nowhere.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/19/magazine/history-slavery-smithsonian.html

More rhetoric, all one can take away from this link is the fact that adherents of Christianity enslaved Africans in the Americas for over 500 years, all the other rhetoric amounts to nothing.

blueAgent:

From Europeans to Asians were all victims of slavery trade and colonization..

Stop lying.

Furthermore, there's noone born from there mother's womb that can successfully justify colonisation and slavery. Assuming that what you are trying, then you are merely wasting your time.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
There was never ever slavery or any sort of slave trade on the continent prior to the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:

Like I said before you are a kid.
You are too young to face reality.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:
There was never ever slavery or any sort of slave trade on the continent prior to the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers.

Really?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:

Again, those are lies.

When I ask for proof, I expected that you provide physical proof whereby one could actually attest to these and not mere rhetoric.

For instance, noone in their right senses can deny the fact that there were three major slave trades that took place on the continent due to the fact that there's proof to back it up.

Again, I don't have any interest in rhetoric.

Try again, now name one European or Asian country that experienced colonisation and slavery.

I gave you proofs and you claim they are false.

The only proof you went is the one that can. cure your depression.

Go read about Slavery in India and Asia nations.

AM done argue with a slowpoke like you.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:

Dumb lair.
Its obvious you do not know what slavery means.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:

Firstly you're unable to distinguish colonisation and slavery from occupation, they aren't the same.

Go and read a proper history book and cease making a complete fool of yourself.

Secondly, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Singapore werent occupied by Britain for that long, there is no comparison. Try again.

Christianity and Islam in the form of the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers perpetrated slavery and colonisation for a period that exceeds 2000 years.

If only you could read properly, how I wish you could actually read, by now you ought to have learnt that the exploitation that took place and is still taking place on the continent is unequal and unparalleled to any in human history.

Furthermore, you're a liar neither of those countries experience slavery.

Stop lying.

Now try again, name one country in Europe or Asia that experienced colonisation and slavery.

Clown.

You don't know the meaning of slavery to start with. that's too bad.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:

More rhetoric, all one can take away from this link is the fact that adherents of Christianity enslaved Africans in the Americas for over 500 years, all the other rhetoric amounts to nothing.

Stop lying.

Furthermore, there's noone born from there mother's womb that can successfully justify colonisation and slavery. Assuming that what you are trying, then you are merely wasting your time.

Get sense.

My great -grandfather sold slaves, Nigerian journalist confesses.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53444752
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Amujale:

Stop lying.

I resent lairs.

"We think this trade must go on.That is the verdict of our oracle
and our priests"
King of Bonny
19th Century
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2020
blueAgent:

Get sense.

My great -grandfather sold slaves, Nigerian journalist confesses.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53444752

When did BBC become a valid source for slavery and colonisation?

Who were the Eurocentric warmongers who partook in slavery and colonisation?

Try again.

I've ready told you I will end your trolling career.

Furthermore, that makes your great grand father a bastard and a traitor.

While everyone else were fighting to end those horrific crimes, your great grandfather was busy being a jerk.

That's correct, most Africans fought against slavery and colonisation up until the 1900's.

Thanks for letting us know who you and your family are.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Amujale:

Stop lying.

blueAgent:

I resent lairs.

"We think this trade must go on....

You are deranged and void of any sense whatsoever.

Perhaps you ought to learn how to READ.

Furthermore, all that nonsense you wrote supposedly is from the 19th century, eventhough it's more probably fakery and falsehood, can't you READ.

Slavery and colonisation was perpetrated by Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers for a period that exceeds 2000 years.

Quoting an empty 19th century nonsense that has no source is a complete waste of time and amounts to nothing.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2020
blueAgent:

You don't know the meaning of slavery to start with. that's too bad.

No, the joke is on you.

You cannot READ to save your life.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2020
blueAgent:

I gave you proofs and you claim they are false.

No you didn't.

You wrote gibberish and posted a broken link that leads to nowhere.

Again, learn to READ.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2020
blueAgent:

Go read about Slavery in India and Asia nations.

There's nothing a brainless knitwit such as you can tell me about world history.

There was never a slave trade in India or any other Asian nation.

Assuming you have such evidence, post them here.

Evidence, not broken links and Eurocentric opinions.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Amujale:

blueAgent:

Really?

Yes, really.

Assuming you have any evidence that contradicts these facts, then provide it here.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2020
blueAgent:

AM done argue...

I told you, I will end your trolling career.

Imagine a brainless piece of garbage that you are.

Go and curl up under a piece of rock, and don't leave until you are reunited with your senses.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amujale:

I told you, I will end your trolling career.

Imagine a brainless piece of garbage that you are.

Go and curl up under a piece of rock, and don't leave until you are reunited with your senses.

What useless piece of shit.

Your existence is a minus to the World.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amujale:

Yes, really.

Assuming you have any evidence that contradicts these facts, then provide it here.

There is no point arguing with a retard like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.