Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (95636 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

According to history, the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers have been exploiting the continent far back as the first millennium.

There were three major slave trades that occurred on the continent that was perpetrated by both the adherents of Christianity and Islam, namely.

The Arabian slave trade also known as the transaharan.

The Portuguese slave trade

The Transatlantic slave trade which later led to colonisation.

All those horrific incidents lasted for a period in excess of 2000 years.

Precisely as the lady in the video put it, all the things that the West has, they got directly from the continent by ways of exploitative measures, stealing, looting, murder, desecration and plunder.

Furthermore, colonisation never ended it simply morphed into neo-colonialism, and that is the situation as it stands today.

Clown.

A slave trade that involved Africans kidnappings and selling their own people to Arabs and Europeans.

Why are you running away from the facts?

Show or give me facts of the resources in Africa that are been mined without due payments to the government of that country.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

It's you that's confused and deluded.

When you find it difficult to comprehend history.

What have you learnt from the video I posted earlier?

What have you learnt from all the contributors on this thread?

My advice is for you to go and read a proper history textbook and quit trolling.

Go back and read all the evidence on this thread, or have you reading difficulty?

Learn how to READ, and when you've done that, then provide us with what it is you are actually disputing.

I don't watch or listen to Video of dumb and naive people.

Was Roman and Greek empire built from resources in Africa?

US is the World richest nation yet it never colonized any African nation.

Can you explain to me how the became great? don't tell me it was slaves that made US great.

The same slaves that failed in Liberia and Haiti and every black dominated nation.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

I don't watch or listen to Video of dumb and naive people.

Who are the dumb and naive people?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

You are a dunce.

Go and learn to READ.

Assuming you hadn't been taught about slavery and colonisation on this thread already, I would presume you're ignorant.

But since you refuse to learn then that's on you.

You ask for evidence and such is provided to you and then you say you don't want to watch or read about the proof that you sought.

You are a complete waste of time.

Don't quote me unless you have something sensible to say.

It's that clear enough for you, or you need further clarification?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

You are a dunce.

Go and learn to READ.

Assuming you hadn't been taught about slavery and colonisation on this thread already, I would presume you're ignorant.

But since you refuse to learn then that's on you.

You ask for evidence and such is provided to you and then you say you don't want to watch or read about the proof that you sought.

You are a complete waste of time.

Don't quote me unless you have something sensible to say.

It's that clear enough for you, or you need further clarification?

For all your boldness and claim that African resources are been exploited you can not give one single example or evidence.

For example in Nigeria we have Iron ore and Coal that are not in any way been developed to there potential.
The question is Why?

is it because the West do not need Coal and Iron ore again?

The oil mined in Nigeria is the revenue paid to the West or to Nigerian government account?

you seem to be a kid or you are an adult that reason like one.

Give me facts not wish full thinking.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

For all your boldness and claim that African resources are been exploited you can not give one single example or evidence.

That's because the evidence is in my response s for people that can READ.

Since you have difficulty reading, well it doesn't suprise me that you missed what was said.

You're situation is tantamount to a student asking his tutor "what is one plus one"? and the tutor point to a predetermined calculation that states: "one plus one equals two" yet due to the student's learning difficulty or due to the student's inability to learn, he/she goes on to ask the same question over and over again.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

For example in Nigeria we have Iron ore and Coal that are not in any way been developed to there potential.

Who are the 'we' that you're referring to?

You aren't Nigerian, you're a Eurocentric wannabe.

Anyone who can read already knows for a fact that the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers perpetrated slavery and colonisation precisely to take advantage of our natural resources.

And such is still the situation today.

The main reason that us aren't developing any of our natural resources to the full potential is mainly due to Neo-colonialism.

They set all the standards that our political class simply follows.

We can blame our political class all we want (and rightfully so) however the real problem are the colonialist that appear to have left after so-called Independence but really didn't and simply morphed into neo-colonialist.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

The oil mined in Nigeria is the revenue paid to the West or to Nigerian government account?

That's the wrong question to be asking.

The correct question is as thus,

Who is mining the oil and why?

The colonialist have been exploiting the continent for over 1000 years and it still continues today.

Ask yourself the question, why is it that Nigeria's oil isn't being minned by Nigerians? I guess that thought has never crossed your mind as you're engrossed in spreading malicious propaganda.

Why is it that foreign companies such as Shell, Chevron e.t.c are the ones mining our oil?

Why is it that Nigerians arent being allowed to invest in our own natural resources?

Why is it that not one single Nigerian individual based companies own their own fair share of oil wells and the right to mine our own oil?

Why is it that foreign companies own all the rights to mine our oil?

Why isn't DRC's coltan being mined for the benefit of the Democratic Republic of Congo?

DRC produces 80% of the world's Coltan, and yet the country isn't one of the richest in the world, why?

Almost everyone in the world owns a mobile phone and yet such statistics doesn't change where DRC are on the list of richest countries.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

You are poorly read on history, and it shows.

During the Transatlantic slave trade, where were most of the ship's that was transporting stolen Africans heading?

For example, the first slave ship to touch down on American shores was called "Jesus"

And that's a well known fact.

Furthermore, it's also a well known fact that the "industrialisation age" was built off the back of the Transatlantic slave trade.

Go and research Jim Crow because that WAS colonisation.

In a nutshell, the Transatlantic slave trade and Colonisation were the worst attrocities in all of human history.

America were one of the worst colonisers in human history.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

You are poorly read on history, and it shows.

During the Transatlantic slave trade, where were most of the ship's that was transporting stolen Africans heading?

For example, the first slave ship to touch down on American shores was called "Jesus"

And that's a well known fact.

Furthermore, it's also a well known fact that the "industrialisation age" was built off the back of the Transatlantic slave trade.

Go and research Jim Crow because that WAS colonisation.

In a nutshell, the Transatlantic slave trade and Colonisation were the worst attrocities in all of human history.

America were one of the worst colonisers in human history.

So the transatlantic slave trade made America rich?

You are amusing.

Since it was called trade why did Africans not use the proceeds they got from selling their own people to develop themselves?

Mind you Liberia and Ethiopia were never colonized.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

So the transatlantic slave trade made America rich?

Everyone knows that to be true except for Eurocentric apologist such as yourself.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Since it was called trade why did Africans not use the proceeds they got from selling their own people

The notion that Africans sold other Africans into slavery is the biggest lie in all of human history.

All the blame of slavery and colonisation lies squarely at the feet of Christianity and Islam.

It was the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers that were doing the trading, not Africans.

How old are you?

These horrific incidents haven't been that long ago.

The Transatlantic slave trade xisted up until the 1900's, whilst colonisation continues today.

My advice is for you to go and throw all the nonsense you've been reading in the thrash can and pick up proper history textbooks.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

That's the wrong question to be asking.

The correct question is as thus,

Who is mining the oil and why?

The colonialist have been exploiting the continent for over 1000 years and it still continues today.

Ask yourself the question, why is it that Nigeria's oil isn't being minned by Nigerians? I guess that thought has never crossed your mind as you're engrossed in spreading malicious propaganda.

Why is it that foreign companies such as Shell, Chevron e.t.c are the ones mining our oil?

Why is it that Nigerians arent being allowed to invest in our own natural resources?

Why is it that not one single Nigerian individual based companies own their own fair share of oil wells and the right to mine our own oil?

Why is it that foreign companies own all the rights to mine our oil?

Why isn't DRC's coltan being mined for the benefit of the Democratic Republic of Congo?

DRC produces 80% of the world's Coltan, and yet the country isn't one of the richest in the world, why?

Almost everyone in the world owns a mobile phone and yet such statistics doesn't change where DRC are on the list of richest countries.

Are you that naive?

The question you should ask yourself is do Nigerians have the skill required to exploit Crude oil if not for western education and colonization?

For your information there are thousands of Nigeria working in different areas of the oil industry.

I know many of them personally.

Don't tell me you do not know the difference between exploitation and foreign investment.

Even in US and western nations there are multinational firms there mining there resources.

Saudi Aramco has businesses in US, is that what you call exploitation?

Its obvious you are ignorant of what you are saying.

How much do you think is the cost of drilling a Wildcat well?

Last time I checked there are hundreds of Nigerian owned oil exploration firms exploiting our oil.

All of them still depend on western technology.

You made reference to Congo and Coltan.

The question should ask yourself is why is Dubai,Qatar and other oil producing nations rich why African oil producing nations are still poor.

The answer is low IQ , poor governance and corruption that's the reason why Congo is very poor despite there wealth not exploitation.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

Who are the 'we' that you're referring to?

You aren't Nigerian, you're a Eurocentric wannabe.

Anyone who can read already knows for a fact that the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers perpetrated slavery and colonisation precisely to take advantage of our natural resources.

And such is still the situation today.

The main reason that us aren't developing any of our natural resources to the full potential is mainly due to Neo-colonialism.

They set all the standards that our political class simply follows.

We can blame our political class all we want (and rightfully so) however the real problem are the colonialist that appear to have left after so-called Independence but really didn't and simply morphed into neo-colon

Another naive and thoughtless comment.

Which standards did they set?

You just forge crap out of thing air to please your delusion.

Why not accept the fact that Africans are too dull to know resources they have except for the west who educated them and showed them what it can be used for.

Was it the west that destroyed Nigeria steel industry or our corruption and poor management skills?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

The notion that Africans sold other Africans into slavery is the biggest lie in all of human history.

All the blame of slavery and colonisation lies squarely at the feet of Christianity and Islam.

It was the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers that were doing the trading, not Africans.

How old are you?

These horrific incidents haven't been that long ago.

The Transatlantic slave trade xisted up until the 1900's, whilst colonisation continues today.

My advice is for you to go and throw all the nonsense you've been reading in the thrash can and pick up proper history textbooks.

Same lame thoughtless talk.

Even African historians and scholars confirm that it was Africans who sold there own people as slaves.

It is also a fact that Europeans trade and contact with Africans were limited to the coast till late into 18century when the Europeans started going further.

All this are facts recorded and agreed by all except naive confused people like you.

There are several nations who were colonized and they are doing very well only black nations fail and blame colonization for it.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Even African historians and scholars confirm that it was Africans who sold there own people as slaves.

Again, in case you couldn't read properly, the notion that Africans sold other Africans into slavery is the biggest lie in all of human history.

If you cannot produce any evidence then you are a bastard.

I'm a historian and I'm telling you without a shadow of doubt that the Arabian fundamentalist and the Eurocentric warmongers are the ones who traded in slaves.

The people that fake historians purposefully claim to have been African weren't, they were Arabian and or wannabe Arabian.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

The question you should ask yourself is do Nigerians have the skill required to exploit Crude oil if not for western education and colonization?

Again, you have no sense and may our ancestors that suffered all those years at the hands of colonisation haunt you and your entire continuum for ever more until you receive sense and apologize.

Nothing good came out of colonisation.

As stated earlier for those that can actually read properly, colonisation is one of the worst attrocities in all of human history.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

Again, you have no sense and may our ancestors that suffered all those years at the hands of colonisation haunt you and your entire continuum for ever more until you receive sense and apologize.

Nothing good came out of colonisation.

As stated earlier for those that can actually read properly, colonisation is one of the worst attrocities in all of human history.

You are a big fool.

There is no point wasting time and words with a clown.

You are the reason why the west think blacks are inferior and low IQed

Your reasoning has betrayed you.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Why not accept the fact that Africans are too dull to know resources...

No, Africans are smart, intelligent and highly skilled.

Africans are responsible for all the better things in life.

It isn't the fault of the African that some greedy bastards thought it necessary to invade our space, murder, steal, loot, plunder and perpetrate colonisation and slavery.

It's you and your entire continuum that are dullards.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

You are a big fool.

The only fool around here is you.

You aren't only a fool, you are a bastard as well.

I asked you to provide evidence of your condescending remarks and you begin to foam from the mouth similar to a rabbies patient.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

It is also a fact that Europeans trade and contact with Africans were limited to the coast till late into 18century when the Europeans started going further.

Further, where?

You're completely and utterly wrong.

Whoever taught you such nonsense ought to be locked away in an isolated dungeon and the keys thrown away into the deep blue.

You're false narratives have failed you.

Have you ever heard of the 'Scramble for Africa'?

All that nonsense you wrote belongs in the garbage.

Try again, and this time try to make sense.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

You are the reason why the west think blacks are inferior and low IQed...

No knitwit, it's you that think yourself inferior, it's you that has an acute level of inferiority complex, I and most Africans that know and are proud of our history don't have such predicament to worry about.

Your reverse psychology has failed you yet again.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

There are several nations who were colonized and they are doing very well only black nations fail and blame colonization for it.

You call the true narrative of history, blame?

Where is the accountability?

Answer this simply question.

According to your warped mindset, is slavery and colonisation right or wrong? Go!
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

No knitwit, it's you that think yourself inferior, it's you that has an acute level of inferiority complex, I and most Africans that know and are proud of our history don't have such predicament to worry about.

Your reverse psychology has failed you yet again.

I can stop laughing at you.

I can believe their are people so naive and ingnorant like you.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

I can stop laughing at you.

I can believe their are people so naive and ingnorant like you.

Instead of your to answer my question you waste the chance you've been given to redeem your self with more nonsensical remarks.

Goes to prove what I've been saying all this while, that you are nothing but a Eurocentric apologist.

An utter waste of my time.

Amujale:

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

No, Africans are smart, intelligent and highly skilled.

Africans are responsible for all the better things in life.

It isn't the fault of the African that some greedy bastards thought it necessary to invade our space, murder, steal, loot, plunder and perpetrate colonisation and slavery.

It's you and your entire continuum that are dullards.

Intelligent really?

And yet all they call produce is 3rd World nation despite getting everything for free, technology, education, Orientation, guidance, name it.

You are too young and naive to face the truth.

GI and read about wealth of a nation and IQ you see the correlation.

That is if you have the eyes and sense to know what is.

Clown without colonization you would have been in the bush naked running after antelopes.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

Further, where?

You're completely and utterly wrong.

Whoever taught you such nonsense ought to be locked away in an isolated dungeon and the keys thrown away into the deep blue.

You're false narratives have failed you.

Have you ever heard of the 'Scramble for Africa'?

All that nonsense you wrote belongs in the garbage.

Try again, and this time try to make sense.

Scrabble for Africa, occurred 50yrs,after Slavery has been instituted in Africa.

Neither can you use it to prove that Africa's resources were looted that made Africa poor.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
blueAgent:

Scrabble for Africa, occurred 50yrs,after Slavery has been instituted in Africa.

Neither can you use it to prove that Africa's resources were looted that made Africa poor.

I want you to read that back to youself a few times and ask yourself whether it makes any sense.

According to all and any historical account, slavery and colonisation is the main cause of how the continent is as of today.

Go and hide under a piece of rock and don't leave until you re reunited with your senses.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amujale:

You call the true narrative of history, blame?

Where is the accountability?

Answer this simply question.

According to your warped mindset, is slavery and colonisation right or wrong? Go!

Clown.

Failed race.

Even if you give blacks Heaven they will still fail.

Show me one black runner city or country that is not a 3rd World shithole?

Singarpore achieved in 55 yrs what Liberia could not achieve in 178 yrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.