Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (96379 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amujale:

There's nothing a brainless knitwit such as you can tell me about world history.

There was never a slave trade in India or any other Asian nation.

Assuming you have such evidence, post them here.

Evidence, not broken links and Eurocentric opinions.

Idiot I gave you links and you discarded them as lies.

You depressed and it is killing you.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amujale:

No you didn't.
You wrote gibberish and posted a broken link that leads to nowhere.
Again, learn to READ.
Madman get a life.
Everyone I showed your post, all said the same thing about you.
and they all say that you are insane.
Incoherent, illogical claims only a mad man can claim.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amujale:

You are deranged and void of any sense whatsoever.

Perhaps you ought to learn how to READ.

Furthermore, all that nonsense you wrote supposedly is from the 19th century, eventhough it's more probably fakery and falsehood, can't you READ.

Slavery and colonisation was perpetrated by Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers for a period that exceeds 2000 years.

Quoting an empty 19th century nonsense that has no source is a complete waste of time and amounts to nothing.

More crap.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blueAgent(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amujale:

When did BBC become a valid source for slavery and colonisation?

Who were the Eurocentric warmongers who partook in slavery and colonisation?

Try again.

I've ready told you I will end your trolling career.

Furthermore, that makes your great grand father a bastard and a traitor.

While everyone else were fighting to end those horrific crimes, your great grandfather was busy being a jerk.

That's correct, most Africans fought against slavery and colonisation up until the 1900's.

Thanks for letting us know who you and your family are.

You are useless.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
blueAgent:

A weed calling chlorophyll green.

You're pathetic attempt of reverse psychology has failed you.

Go and curl up under a piece of rock or something remain there until you are reunited with your senses.

You've been told who you are a countless times over, you're a troll, liar and a faker, and instead of you to make amends you continue to spout out gobbledegook.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Amujale(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let's recap...

Amujale:

Not so, hes correct, African people never sold each other, Arabs did.

The people that they called blacksic were either born and bred melanated Arabs that had been indoctrinated into the fundamentalist mentality or those that had been converted into Islam during the transaharan attrocities.

blueAgent:

We are not talking about religion.

Africans were the ones who sort for and captured there fellow blacks and sold them to the white man.

Remember slavery was existing before Europeans came.
Go and read about the East Africa slavery.

Amujale:

There is nowhere in African history that we can find evidence of a slavetrade prior to the Arabian slavetrade.

That is to say, the first slavetrade ever to occur on the continent was that of the Arabian, prior to this, there was never ever such a thing.

blueAgent:

Who is to blame for the transatlantic slavetrade..

Amujale:

The olden days Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongrers carry all the blame for the horrific transatlantic campaign.

blueAgent:

Is that why Africa are still behind?

Amujale:

Behind?

Behind in what?

Behind where?

You are suffering from inferiority complex, i dont have such problems.

Maybe you refer to technological development.

That is a conditional statement you have made.

You have been conditioned to think in that way, its our job to try and assist you to see things how they really are.

Someone who steals your books, phone and wallet; what are they?

If these people was so advanced, they wouldnt need to steal, copy and plagiarise, they would just invent them dor themselves but they didnt.

Our Ancestors had already invented everything that would be deemed as essential thousands upon thousands of years before the current stock of either the Arab or European arrived on planet Earth.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by okorogodwin4(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wuhan China USA better place to test your vaccine

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.