Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (95629 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Corrections:

THEY THINK EVERYTHING IS FREE O .. THEY DASH US THIS WE COLLECT THEY

DASH US THAT WE COLLECT WE CREATING NOTHING FOR OURSELVES
This is not the first time Africa is being used as guinea pigs. Our leaders are aware of the undertone of foreign aid and loans ,but they just don't care so long as there is enough money to loot and stash in foreign bank accounts.

People from now on should be weary of government funded medical aids. Africa is about to be hit with a dealier strain . I am sure they have been wondering why Africa has low mortality rate despite our challenges. If you watched the video ,the doctor even said their are no masks or treatment in Africa .
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
well.. Africans are the ones who put themselves in this position, they are the ones risking their lives travelling through libya and the mediteranian sea to get to Europe.

So if the french wanted to test their vaccines on Africans it wouldn't be difficult to find 3000 Africans to test it on, all they french had to do is go the an Immigration camps in calais. they will also find lots of African prostitutes in France.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
[color=#990000][/color]
Or are the French guys trying to import the virus into Africa?
they will if they have to. Africa has low mortality despite poor living conditions and poor health facilities . They don't mind infecting Africa with a dealier strain so they can bring in their vaccines as aid to test it.

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by SaintLucia: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
These are the same WHITE LORDS our IPOB always worship and hail because of their hatred for Buhari. They never hesitate to protest in front of these wicked country embassies because of their hatred for Bubu. See your lives now, France wants to experiment corona on you same way they tested their first nuclear weapon on Africa soil which led to diplomatic cut between us.

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by klax(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Here we are again. I direct my words to those fools here and in entire Africa who believes they can't live without those stinky things called White shit* now all of you has seen how they think about you all.

Some will even tell you oh i must marry *white man shit* now see as they put your race in same level with guinea pig

I grew up in their midst I understand their mentality and that is why I don't respect them a bit.

Bastards!!! Come and test your generation you put in Africa with your stupid vaccine nah.

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2020
prodigiousman:
Not today, they have always see us as Guinea pigs. The world may be more civilised now, but it doesn't change the view they have for us
Greek gift . Nothing has ever been free . Aid given to Africa has always had an undertone.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Dangrace01:

Pfizer case just died like that. I thought the case was in court
Which court? Your leaders want aid and loans .

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Onucs(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
I smell second colonization.. let me come hide under rock
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Kolping: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Kolping: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Adesina18111(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Are they even at fault?...our government greediness brought all this shit ..wen they would never develop their own countries but to sell us out cheap...wished I could burst their balls with bare hands!!!

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Kolping: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Horus(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Hmmm... You see Frenchs are funny and callous. They and the Portuguese are the two worst masters you can have as a slave.

You sound as though you still deem white people as your masters or above you

And if you knew more about your history, you would have known that the Portuguese were the first to discover Africa with no intentions of inflicting harm or forcing Africans into slavery. In fact, initially they contributed without force and tried to expand their empire. The evil ones like the British came in to destroy, murder and take over for their financial benefit.

And don't get it twisted, the black man sold his people to the Arabs before the whites came. And they always wanted a culture that was not theirs. Wanted a skin that was not theirs and valued other people more than their own. Still happens today.

The hausas never wore turbans or none of those heavy hot clothing until the Arabs came. We took the religion of the Arabs, clothing of the Arabs, customs and what not and threw ours out the window.

Then along came the white man and we gave him everything.

Even the first slave to ever write and publish a book name Equiano Gustavo Augustus....google the rest...was ratted out by his fellow black man when he tried to escape his Master.

You need to know your history. Nigerian politicians and Nigerians alike are doomed mainly because of the continuation of mental slavery

If a generation of children are taught that your people are greater than theirs and you embed it in their educational system, they will come to believe it for yrs to come and pass it on to their children

The Chinese documented every part of their history including their defeat and safeguarded their knowledge. Nigerians and Africans hardly valued theirs after slavery. Instead the white man wrote most of it his way for the world to acknowledge his discovery, a stolen twisted version to make him a folk hero...yet the Black Man kept quiet.

So when you have a bunch of people who resent knowledge or history ruling a nation or when you have street thugs, morons and farmers in a nation's political system ruling the masses....you have a bunch of confused men who only do it for the money. And when it goes wrong, they call their masters just as their forefathers did or thought, assuming that these people value them and would rescue them by concealing their flaws

When they say Nigerians are smart, I laugh. Becos it's only a small population of us and not all of us. If you have been to other African countries eg Ghana or Ethiopia, you would know that we are living in the hype

If you wanna know history, let the people of origin or the people that suffered it tell you their history. Don't pick up a book written by someone who never lived or grew up in the country he writes about. Mungo Park never found River Niger, there were people there already and the Portuguese already knew the place.

He only came and placed a name on it for the world to identify as his discovery. The people there called it something different. Yet the Black man told you different in history and taught that to his children in school.

Ghanaians preserved their slave prisons, chains, boats and memorabilia to remember and appreciate their people. Nigerians named their streets after their captors eg Lord Lugard avenue and their bays as well. Even went as far as building sculptures and so on.

Black men, pick up a book. And know your history. The one a black man told you and not the one a foreigner did.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Kolping: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Princewell2012(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020
kayjay69:
When Eto'o and Drogba blast these doctors and African leaders say nothing, it speaks volumes.

Let wait patiently and see if they will come out and conmdem it.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by deavicky(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
I personally do not see anything wrong with testing the vaccine in Africa since we had refused to come up with anything. They can not have sleepless nite and day trying to produce the vaccine while we are here sleeping and still expect them to test it on their self. At least let's be involve in something.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Kolping: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Horus(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by dukeprince50: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Omenkata:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
rule 2
look at this one, wen u shake table, u no call mods.
Go sidon jare
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
deavicky:
I personally do not see anything wrong with testing the vaccine in Africa since we had refused to come up with anything. They can not have sleepless nite and day trying to produce the vaccine while we are here sleeping and still expect them to test it on their self. At least let's be involve in something.
No problem, please do well to donate yourself and your family members for testing and we will greatly appreciate your service.

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by nairalanduseles: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
proclinician:

Italy produces the best wears
China produces the best consumer electronics
USA has the best media and military
Spain plays the best football.
What is Africa good at if not noise.

This man below doesn't he need the vaccine?

Just stay

You disgust me

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Emmasnoop(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2020
The dullard can be convinced

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by proclinician: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Just stay

You disgust me

Answer the question na.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Emmyloyalty: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Well, if this is true, I don't mean to be wicked but it will be best if we offer Abba Kyari, Atiku's son, El-Rufai and Bala Muhammed to be subjected to the test on the behalf of Nigerians.

I said this because in one way or the other, they or their relatives have a chance to make Nigeria better but they chose not to.

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Stallion93(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Not their fault. Don’t blame them at all, The ones who represent us(Politicians and elites) to the world have sold us to them already to do whatevr they want with us.
How can they value you when The leaders take all money with impunity only to stash at the white man’s land? Sitting on so much resources and still fucking poor like the devil

It is a Sin to be born African. Chai! See mistake
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by okonyia(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
International criminal court should arrest and prosecute this man. He should also be investigated, because it might be he and his allies must have been involved in sending drugs to Africa to be tested.
The heartless , inhuman did not think to test his evil and dupious drugs in France where coronavirous is killing more people than Africa.
It's time to stand up against the continues slavery in Africa. Enough is enough. I will continue to make contact to all my close friends and organisations across the globe urging for support, to bring this devil to book. It will also serve as a lesson to others

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Princewell2012:

Let wait patiently and see if they will come out and conmdem it.
you want the them to vomit the loans they have swallowed and stashed? . No African leader will have the guts to say anything. They are answerable to colonial masters even till date and they know it.

You don't talk to your paymasters anyhow.Slavery never died in Africa, Colonial masters still control Africa by proxy.

The sad part is they will still test it despite all this our online rants all they need to do is give our leaders loan service break or something in that nature and our leaders sell us out with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails