Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (95695 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mrpaedo(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Is that what I said? Did I say I care? Mr. Man it seems comprehension is your problem. Mtcheew
The tone of your post shows you do
You are a flip-flopper cool
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by ManLikeBlaize: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
The comments came during a debate on the French TV channel LCI, the BBC reported. Camille Locht, head of research at the Inserm health research group, had mentioned conducting a trial of the BCG vaccine in Europe and Australia.

“If I can be provocative,” responded Jean-Paul Mira, head of intensive care at Cochin Hospital in Paris, “shouldn’t we be doing this study in Africa, where there are no masks, no treatments, no resuscitation?”

“A bit like as it is done elsewhere for some studies on AIDS,” the doctor added, according to the report.

“In prostitutes, we try things because we know that they are highly exposed and that they do not protect themselves.”

Mira had earlier suggested that the study might not work as planned on health care workers in Europe and Australia, because they have access to personal protective equipment, guarding them from the contagion.

“You are right,” Locht responded.

Two former soccer players in Africa blasted the doctors for their comments.

“It is totally inconceivable we keep on cautioning this,” Didier Drogba tweeted. “Africa isn’t a testing lab. I would like to vividly denounce those demeaning, false and most of all deeply racist words.”

“Africa is not your playing ground,” Samuel Eto’o wrote on Instagram.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/04/03/doctors-say-coronavirus-vaccines-should-be-tested-in-africa/amp/

Video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2GzVKGN1W4
This is a pointer to show that Africa is still under colonization

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Mizwisdom(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
white people don't hate African, they hate backwardness and we are not to blame whites for our backwardness

Apologist, I pray you will be used as a Lab Rat.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Princewell2012:

Chai africa is in big shit. apart from that they say they wanted to test them b4 they can be allowed into their thereby injecting them with the vacine.
And Africans would not refuse, all the french had to do is promise them French citizenships. The french has been using Africans for anything they wanted, why they are even discussing it openly is lucky and a warning to Africans, but will Africans listen? I doubt it. Poverty, hunger and desparations will not let them.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mrpaedo(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Legalese:
Africa will not be great. We are and have always been great. We just don't know or seem to have forgotten and that's the root of our problem A prince who doesn't know or remember that his father is King will act like a servant and be comfortable in the name of humility.
Fuckin' A cool
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by dukeprince50: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Apologist, I pray you will be used as a Lab Rat.
after u darling

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by fubsy: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2020
It will take a change in the attitude of the leadership of countries in Africa to change this narrative. A few countries like Rwanda has the requisite attitudinal change. But, what about Nigeria, where the leaders feel everything other than African is the best and should remain so.

5 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by joinnow: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2020
can we all on nl go to Jean-Paul Mira social media accounts and let him know he is so stupid to suggest that.

deal or not

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by malvisguy212: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
HocusPotos:
[s][/s]
sorry, do you speak English? You cancel post without saying a word, why na?
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Jaqenhghar: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

The time of your post shows you do
You are a flip-flopper cool
Sounds like you just want to say something. Sound relevant or score a point anyhow. You are not evwn making sense.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by akanbiaa(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
I don't blame them. I blame the fools that keep thinking these westerners see us as anything more than slaves and guinea pigs
Very true and indeed when they offer some cash for Africans to volunter themselves to be used to test the risky vaccines you will see many turning up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Africans have always been slaves to Europeans, even African so called leaders are slaves to the Europeans. if the french wants to test their vaccines on Africans and their leaders it would not be difficult.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Odkosh:
What a lovely poem.

Hahahhahaha
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Mizwisdom(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Old news.........

Africa always playing a victim card........

What are we even good at??

Develop a vaccine, Africa no gree.........
Donate yourself as an avatar for testing Africa no gree......... What are we good at?

Always stealing alot of money and waiting for others to develop and produce so that we can buy and consume.................... Indeed Africa is a burden to the world................... always taking away from the little scarce resources and contributing non........... Honestly the world will be a better place and heavily industrialized with futuristic technology without Africa

I believe there are White people here posing as one of us, this fellow is a suspect. Go read about Ethiopia and Egypt, start from 15th century, you will discover that all Pharaohs were black and Egyptian pyramids which are one of the seven wonders of the world were built by Blacks. Which country today is as great as old Egypt or Timbuktu? I usually don't engage foools but let me just inform you that you're wrong in all you said.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Billygee2u: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
Foolish kids on here keep gagging on the white man's balls while they think of you as nothing but Guinea pigs. They want to test vaccines first on you to be sure it's safe before they use it on themselves.

Mental slavery is real. Free yourselfs.

Also for the government officials including the presidency that has refused to develop your nation, packing all of nigeria's money in foreign banks; they think of you as nothing but senseless baboons. You all should be ashamed!!!
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mrpaedo(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Sounds like you just want to say something. Sound relevant or score a point anyhow. You are not evwn making sense.
Stop projecting your reality onto others
You obviously only rely on sloganism and nothing else
Go siddon for corner cool
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Billygee2u: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
LivingSage:
Imagine. We're animals to their stinking skull cry
The way we conduct ourselves seems so.

Africa will be Great

I'm black and proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by engrchykae(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Comprehension is your issue here.

Africans never colonized the whites but reversed is the truth. Now read my comment again.
Read in between the lines brother.

Africa once colonized the West Babylon and Assyria are both African civilizations that ruled the world.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Mizwisdom(f): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
after my mother darling

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by teepain: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2020
gensteejay:

Do you have sources for this, please?

Sorry, it was President Bill Clinton, in 1997, that apologized for the misadventure.

And I am referring to the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment. This experiment was conducted on negroes in America. Even when penicillin was discovered to cure syphilis, they were denied treatments and they were never told that they had syphilis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

You can use Google for more research on the subject matter using the search phrase "Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment".

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by mrpaedo(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2020
fubsy:
It will take a change in the attitude of the leadership of countries in Africa to change this narrative. A few countries like Rwanda has the requisite attitudinal change. But, what about Nigeria, where the leaders feel everything other than African is the best and should remain so
This is not only an issue that affects Nigerian leaders but also the ordinary PEOPLE that inhabit Nigeria cool
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by khalids: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Sylraph1:
Bunch of bloody fucking BASTARDS..
So AFRICA is now thier playing ground where they test thier experiment.

Those bloody idiots will Never escape This pandemic.
They have already gotten a nice reply from Drogba and Eto'o..

I still blame our fantastically greedy,corrupt and useless leaders cos they are reasons these idiots will continue to look down on US.
Not only our leaders....but also our African brothers who go there to demean themselves.....
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Maliqcious: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Hmmm... You see Frenchs are funny and callous. They and the Portuguese are the two worst masters you can have as a slave.

your brit masters are all time worst slave masters
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by codemaniacs: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Princedapace:

Africa will never be respected as long as all we do is loot our resources and use the money to buy houses and cars and store in Eruope. Who takes such continent serious?

Respect is earned and not commanded.

An average black man just wana work and get paid, earn the money, buy unlimited cars and houses, have s e x and make babies and drink away.

An average black man rarely plans to build institutions or develop his society.

read the quote below

Sanchez01:

You all still don't get it. It isn't about whether or not our country is a haven, Utopia or some wilderness. A racist will look beyond those things and always consider themselves well above you because of your skin colour.

I'm sure you've never been there. No matter how much you package a black country, or a black man, you're seen as an ape all because of your skin colour.

It is not about your leaders but your skin colour.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Maliqcious: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2020
akanbiaa:
Very true and indeed when they offer some cash for Africans to volunter themselves to be used to test the risky vaccines you will see many turning up.
cool point, well i see nothing wrong in what the french intends to carry out so long their intention are pure.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're blaming Africans because you hate yourself for being one. The people who suggested using us as Guinea Pigs are French/European, blame them for being racist don't blame me for being black.

You lack understanding so it is useless interacting with you. You love yourself and that is why you settle for mediocre.

Before independence politicians were claiming that dog allowance in Britain is higher than what some people earn here, that the whites were conduit-piping our resources. Independence was given and before the white could reach back home the same your forefathers were taking the money to them by themselves and you haven't seen anything wrong with that.

In 1978 a high level delegation came from United Arab Emirates to beg the then head of state to come and invest in their country, your supersonic intellectual leaders told them he has no reason to invest in a desert. Today that desert is a place everyone wants to visit and your nigeria? your guess is as good as mine. I hope you know that the Western countries are not air lifting their citizens from once termed desert.

But you, you are reclining on one sofa in one remote village and believe you are living even when one week's dog's budget in the West is higher than what you and your family spend in a month, in some cases the money for the dog's food is from the money some of your so called leaders who love you stash there.

Mediocrity is disease on it's own. Covid-19 is not the only challenge we have here sha.

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by joepepsy(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Oya you fools keep abusing yourselves, afonja, flat head, potopoto, skullminers, almajiri etc continue! !! continue! ! You common genuine pigs.
jayfolarin:
The comments came during a debate on the French TV channel LCI, the BBC reported. Camille Locht, head of research at the Inserm health research group, had mentioned conducting a trial of the BCG vaccine in Europe and Australia.

“If I can be provocative,” responded Jean-Paul Mira, head of intensive care at Cochin Hospital in Paris, “shouldn’t we be doing this study in Africa, where there are no masks, no treatments, no resuscitation?”

“A bit like as it is done elsewhere for some studies on AIDS,” the doctor added, according to the report.

“In prostitutes, we try things because we know that they are highly exposed and that they do not protect themselves.”

Mira had earlier suggested that the study might not work as planned on health care workers in Europe and Australia, because they have access to personal protective equipment, guarding them from the contagion.

“You are right,” Locht responded.

Two former soccer players in Africa blasted the doctors for their comments.

“It is totally inconceivable we keep on cautioning this,” Didier Drogba tweeted. “Africa isn’t a testing lab. I would like to vividly denounce those demeaning, false and most of all deeply racist words.”

“Africa is not your playing ground,” Samuel Eto’o wrote on Instagram.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/04/03/doctors-say-coronavirus-vaccines-should-be-tested-in-africa/amp/

Video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2GzVKGN1W4

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by dukeprince50: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

u must be an orphan or d person who raised a filth like u did a bad job in ur upbringing
I av no interest arguing with people who insults parents in a discussion.
U are boring
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

Stop projecting your reality onto others
You obviously only rely on sloganism and nothing else
Go siddon for corner cool
[img]https://media1./images/3affd774213dcdfd042f3781ae27d20b/tenor.gif?itemid=5631375[/img]
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by deavicky(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No problem, please do well to donate yourself and your family members for testing and we will greatly appreciate your service.
seat there and wait for them to work for u .
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Onlyonebuhari: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Blame African leaders for the nonsense......

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ladycewhy(f): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2020
deavicky:
seat there and wait for them to work for u .
Incoherent again undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.