Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (95746 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / French Doctors Want Coronavirus Vaccines To Be Tested On Poor Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Newbielearner(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
Foolish kids on here keep gagging on the white man's balls while they think of you as nothing but Guinea pigs. They want to test vaccines first on you to be sure it's safe before they use it on themselves.

Mental slavery is real. Free yourselfs.

Also for the government officials including the presidency that has refused to develop your nation, packing all of nigeria's money in foreign banks; they think of you as nothing but senseless baboons. *You all should be ashamed!!!*
Yourself included.

Someone's opinion of me does not change my reality.
I'm made like all other men are. I have a great Spirit especially because I was born in Africa. My mind conceives great ideas. I put my hand to work on my ideas and I serve others with humility.
The fate of the world might just lie in my hands tomorrow. Thus, any myopic opinion of just some men out of over 8billion people in the world changes nothing about me!

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by alezzy13: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
People just hyperventilating over nothing. The French doctor is actually right, though he may have come off a tad racist

Even if the trial is to be held in Africa, there are strict and standard protocols that must be followed. It's not as if they just go and adminisiter it to anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
I don't blame them. I blame the fools that keep thinking these westerners see us as anything more than slaves and guinea pigs
No blame our greedy leaders rulers who have continued to hold Africa down using imported religion and tribalism as there most potent tools!

3 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Alwaysachick: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Thanks to those two for standing up for us

3 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by LZAA: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
imhotep:

All they need to do is to share money for APC members and Nigeria will become their testing ground.
Sai APC. grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical
Especially to Afamed and helinuesgrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by realstars: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
They Are Taking Us For Granted, Because They Think We Are Coulor People.

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by GoldHorse(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Awon born bastard!!!!! I no dey curse but I almost made an exception for una.....Iyalaya.....!

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
LZAA:

Especially to Afamed and helinuesgrin
Other APC yes-men will just sit back and defend them grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Thugaa: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2020
They must be bastards
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by charvick(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2020
In patoranking voice.

Black hate black,
Black snitch black,
Black is wicked.

Na we dey do ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by InvertedHammer: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2020
/
For one, Africans are obligate consumers.

Even the rich ones in Africa are always asking for free things. When you are gullible and at a receiving end, anything goes with it. Beggarly attitude seems ingrained in Nigerian genomes. Oyibo are capitalizing on that and turning Africans into guinea pigs. The Health Minister of Nigeria has already accepted the Greek gift of Chinese doctors to treat Coronavirus in Nigeria. Do you want the attention of a Nigerian? Mention the word "free'. Some will drink poison if offered for free. Americans figured it out a long time with the saying,"there is nothing like free lunch". But blacks in Africa will beg to differ. The Whites love them.

\

6 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by maolah: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Afoja christian we like this!
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Adiwana: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Hmmmmm....
The man could be right, but he was an insensitive bitch to bring it up that way. There are ways he could communicate his message without sounding racist.
Everybody is just so sensitive to racism nowadays. Any small pin like this fiam!! the whole world is pointing fingers

You're extremely stupid for this comment of yours. Bloody fool angry angry

4 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Ajinoride(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2020
I believe this is part of the move that China is making as well.Those doctors and 'other medical experts' are coming for the same purpose. They all see Africa as a viable testing ground.

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2020
thatigboman:
The mumu oyibo say there are no face masks, no treatment in Africa. Ignorance is a disease
Yet Africa has less than 1% infection rate!
Them that hv it all has over 5%!

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by blowjohn(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2020
But our minister of health has invited chinese medical personnel to come assist us...............with vaccines? Drugs?

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Patrioticman007(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Its a fact, we are in neocolonialism period, just like they did then, when they came with Bibles & magazine guns.

3 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by whytepawn1(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
Is Africa the epicenter of the virus?

Why testing the vaccines here? Except if they have hidden agendas
Very much so.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by costandi(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
The man of God Pastor Chris yesterday in a broadcast called for prayers specifically for african countries because that is where evil macinations can be easily pepetrated.
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by uunwanaobong3: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Old news.........

Africa always playing a victim card........

What are we even good at??

Develop a vaccine, Africa no gree.........
Donate yourself as an avatar for testing Africa no gree......... What are we good at?

Always stealing alot of money and waiting for others to develop and produce so that we can buy and consume.................... Indeed Africa is a burden to the world................... always taking away from the little scarce resources and contributing non........... Honestly the world will be a better place and heavily industrialized with futuristic technology without Africa
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by MaxNdu: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
You don't have to blame the westerners, but ourselves and most especially our leaders. Tomorrow the westerners will still ship this test vaccines to Africa and call it "United Nations Aids/Grants". And our leaders will receive the vaccines with a "big thank you".
God had richly blessed us with our local roots and herbs, but our " lazy and get rich quick" attitude will not let us develope them.

8 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Dannyfan(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
What of if we refuse and they later test it on their race and it work. And they refuse to give us the vaccine are we not in hell then. Many of the politicians will run abroad we would be all alone here 'poor'. Can we develop a vaccine. Ain't saying we should accept it ooo, just thinking deeply. We need to fight our leaders that sold us out. Not just blasting online

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by backnbeta(f): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
emkz:

PS: I think the Minister of health should reject the doctors from China until the Chinese provide clarity on what they know about the virus and why they failed to alert the world when it hit them.
The French said theirs openly, but the Chinese will hide their true agenda for coming to Nigeria. I'm surprised our government is allowing them! Won't be surprised if they are bringing a different strain of covid-19 and its vaccine for trial undecided

6 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Sanchez01:

Unfortunately, your parents wasted your tuition fees, I'm sure. In plain words, you are the foolish one so far.

Two French doctors exhibited normalised racism against Africans, you posted the piece but didn't realise it and thought our government is running to them.

For the record, what those French doctor implied is that Africans are Guinea Pigs.

France currently has 82,165 COVID-19 cases with over 6,507 deaths recorded so far and rather than the doctors suggest that they start with them, they needed to be sure the vaccines are working by sampling them on lab rats - YOU!

They readily ignore the fact Africa present has the lowest death cases of COVID-19 across the world but still feel the the need to see whether or not this vaccine works.

This isn't about the Nigerian government. Eto'o, Drogba, Demba Ba and other African players that are non Nigerians are reacting to the call of the two doctors. Egyptians, Algerians, Morrocans and other Africans have been reacting since yesterday across social media platforms, the first I have ever seen.

You should speak against this if you aren't a lab rat but you can't because you are likely one or uneducated enough to read the message clearly and would rather blame your government over the comment of your white superiors.

Please understand what you post before commenting. It is embarrassing.

Pfizer did this same thing in Kano in 1996, when they tested trovafloxacin in the wake of an epidemic.
You have said nothing, I saw more sense in what you quoted than what you posted.

5 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Corrections: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:
Foolish kids on here keep gagging on the white man's balls while they think of you as nothing but Guinea pigs. They want to test vaccines first on you to be sure it's safe before they use it on themselves.

Also for the government officials including the presidency that has refused to develop your nation, packing all of nigeria's money in foreign banks; they think of you as nothing but senseless baboons. You all should be ashamed!!!

I DON'T BLAME THE ADVANCED NATION FOR TAKING AFRICA FOR A RIDE

JUST IMAGE AFRICA BEING THE DUMB SITE OF ALL MANNER OF THINGS

BECAUSE WE CAN'T RESEARCH AND SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS.....EVERYTHING

THEY DASH US WE RECEIVE

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by prodigiousman(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Not today, they have always see us as Guinea pigs. The world may be more civilised now, but it doesn't change the view they have for us

5 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Princedapace(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:

Also for the government officials including the presidency that has refused to develop your nation, packing all of nigeria's money in foreign banks; they think of you as nothing but senseless baboons. You all should be ashamed!!!

Africa will never be respected as long as all we do is loot our resources and use the money to buy houses and cars and store in Eruope. Who takes such continent serious?

Respect is earned and not commanded.

An average black man just wana work and get paid, earn the money, buy unlimited cars and houses, have s e x and make babies and drink away.

An average black man rarely plans to build institutions or develop his society.

7 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
alezzy13:
People just hyperventilating over nothing. The French doctor is actually right, though he may have come off a tad racist

Even if the trial is to be held in Africa, there are strict and standard protocols that must be followed. It's not as if they just go and adminisiter it to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by CptCharlesVane: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria is only good at building big churches and mosques. Even that, they don’t build it themselves. It’s contracted to foreigners. Nigeria is only good when it comes to brainless religious extremism and superstition.

Look at the cow Nigeria elected, one who doesn’t even see the need to get treated in the country he is in charge of, are we surprised they elected him again for a second term?

Fücking guinea pigs! At least some people are thinking about solutions for the covid problem instead waiting for Africans to come up with a solution.

Africans would never be respected as long as the same attitudes are sustained. Borrow from IMF then steal, invest and store in white man’s land. Then you want respect?

Look when they actually come with the vaccines who the real enemies are. It’s the same cows that will sell their people away just like their ancestors sold their kinsmen to slave masters. Nothing has really changed.
uunwanaobong3:
Old news.........

Africa always playing a victim card........

What are we even good at??

Develop a vaccine, Africa no gree.........
Donate yourself as an avatar for testing Africa no gree......... What are we good at?

Always stealing alot of money and waiting for others to develop and produce so that we can buy and consume.................... Indeed Africa is a burden to the world................... always taking away from the little scarce resources and contributing non........... Honestly the world will be a better place and heavily industrialized with futuristic technology without Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Illusioneffect(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Adiwana:

You're extremely stupid for this comment of yours. Bloody fool angry angry
Hey bingo, calm down, calm down, its my honest opinion

1 Like

Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by Dangrace01: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Sanchez01:

Unfortunately, your parents wasted your tuition fees, I'm sure. In plain words, you are the foolish one so far.

Two French doctors exhibited normalised racism against Africans, you posted the piece but didn't realise it and thought our government is running to them.

For the record, what those French doctor implied is that Africans are Guinea Pigs.

France currently has 82,165 COVID-19 cases with over 6,507 deaths recorded so far and rather than the doctors suggest that they start with them, they needed to be sure the vaccines are working by sampling them on lab rats - YOU!

They readily ignore the fact Africa present has the lowest death cases of COVID-19 across the world but still feel the the need to see whether or not this vaccine works.

This isn't about the Nigerian government. Eto'o, Drogba, Demba Ba and other African players that are non Nigerians are reacting to the call of the two doctors. Egyptians, Algerians, Morrocans and other Africans have been reacting since yesterday across social media platforms, the first I have ever seen.

You should speak against this if you aren't a lab rat but you can't because you are likely one or uneducated enough to read the message clearly and would rather blame your government over the comment of your white superiors.

Please understand what you post before commenting. It is embarrassing.

Pfizer did this same thing in Kano in 1996, when they tested trovafloxacin in the wake of an epidemic.

Pfizer case just died like that. I thought the case was in court
Re: French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React by minasota(f): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
idonhammer:
That is why when one enters my trap i stripped them Naked without mercy.
Deal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.