Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them (98674 Views)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2020
GodSaklek:
Mama is old, nobody care to check those pictures

I bet she was Milf when the pics were taken. People care but they don't know where the woman released it.

Anyway girls, next time someone blackmails u, u no wat to do.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
murmee:
Your idea is very brilliant. Kudos!
Gracias Amigo
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by uuzba(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
tegini:
where is the picture ,abi na audio picture
It was a previous thread.Check this NL site well.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by guy222: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
tegini:
where is the picture ,abi na audio picture
wetin you won use the picture do?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by uuzba(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You must be a non Yoruba, not based in Lagos or less than 25 years old.
I'm over 25 years old, in Lagos and I don't know her.
So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by delpee(f): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2020
uuzba:

So what are you saying?

She's 60 and started singing in the 70s. She was married to Kollington Ayinla another popular Fuji musician then. You may not know her since you're 25 years old.

7 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by uuzba(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
how many people have access to yours
Access?
If one never indulged in taking any nude pictures of themselves, how will there be any nude pictures before?
When you live stupid life, be prepared for the consequence and stop complaining.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Bigcowhorn: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
iyatrustee:

She was married to Kollington Ayinla and held sway on the fuji scene in the 90s. Any true fan from that period knows her definitely.

Kollington - Salawa Ogbaduaya
O Kollington
O Salawa
O Kollington
O Salawa

Yeah, they were both a team and a hit even for an igbo guy like me
Sorry, if I wrote rubbish
But I think you should remember what I'm trying to sing

I speak the language not write it

grin

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by seunak2016: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
silento:
Worst nude of the decade a nude person can't get a hard on from it that one na nude? undecided
check instablog, it's there. It's just rude to save such thing that is why I don't screenshot it
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
uuzba:

So what are you saying?

I gave three scenarios, definitely you are non Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2020
uuzba:

Access?
If one never indulged in taking any nude pictures of themselves, how will there be any nude pictures before?
When you live stupid life, be prepared for the consequence and stop complaining.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by membranus: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Awe4luv:
"I have the video", "have you seen the video" was the statement trending on social media around february, now china don release the video, everybody dey house dey watch am......

This one na bad video, e no sweet at all.

China thing no dey dey good.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by erinalex: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:
Was this a PR stunt or what?

I have nothing against her but I’m wondering why she should be involved in a nudes blackmail issue.
continue to wonder , pls.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by MrPaul2: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
bluebay:

Hey, everyone knows her.
Really? I don't know her my friend. Just had about her for the first time just the way I had of Naira Marley the they he was arrested grin grin
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by shogsman(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

I have nothing against her but I’m wondering why she should be involved in a nudes blackmail issue.
Seems you're very young, she is the queen of fuju music,she doesn't need PR or any stunt

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by shogsman(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Out of respect for mama I aiint even gon check the pictures
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by IamCookie(f): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed And yet,she ended up tarnishing her image and reputation by herself.....lets hope her decision shouldn't come back to haunt her and her family in the future because we nigerians are good at keeping records.....

Are you the Jason guy ? Just imagining the kind of pains you are going through now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by iPOOPinURmouth: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
release what. why this old woman dey try to be relevant. where is the pic she released na??
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by soojar(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed And yet,she ended up tarnishing her image and reputation by herself.....lets hope her decision shouldn't come back to haunt her and her family in the future because we nigerians are good at keeping records.....

Which future again? for a 60 years old woman? who was in the limelight for over 30 years.

You would rather she succumbed to cheap blackmail? Remember, blackmailers never stop.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Eminibaaleomomo: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Which of these? Is yours?
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by splashbaby(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lying hore! A few days ago, a nairalander exposed the slight error in her clout-chasing. She posted pictures of the whatsapp conversation on Instagram but whatsapp doesn't display AM and PM in small letters. It's meant to be "Last seen at 9:00AM", not "Last seen at 9:00am".
But hers was in lowercase! Meaning it was doctored.

Also, She tried to imitate American Singer/Songwriter Sia. In 2015 or so, Sia was been genuinely black-mailed by someone with her nudes. She then decided to post it herself (she blurred it sha). It seems this worn-out black hole newspaper wanted to trend but she made herself look stupid to the smart people. Eventually, dumbos will still fall! Stunt nko, she no still do that wan well.

Wasted black-hole newspaper angry... Lies irritate me

You are talking trash.

6 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by toyeonline(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2020
You need help!

Read your response again and have a rethink.

This is not good at all....

quote author=DriggityDre post=88078149]Lying hore! A few days ago, a nairalander exposed the slight error in her clout-chasing. She posted pictures of the whatsapp conversation on Instagram but whatsapp doesn't display AM and PM in small letters. It's meant to be "Last seen at 9:00AM", not "Last seen at 9:00am".
But hers was in lowercase! Meaning it was doctored.

Also, She tried to imitate American Singer/Songwriter Sia. In 2015 or so, Sia was been genuinely black-mailed by someone with her nudes. She then decided to post it herself (she blurred it sha). It seems this worn-out black hole newspaper wanted to trend but she made herself look stupid to the smart people. Eventually, dumbos will still fall! Stunt nko, she no still do that wan well.

Wasted black-hole newspaper angry... Lies irritate me

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by amazon14: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
LandMann:
NCC should intervene as Airtel is now preventing us from accessing mobile apps like YouTube, Facebook and Google drive with our already subscribed data unless we make a special subscription for them.

Someone please provide me with NCC number to report Airtel for the fraud

Pleas, when you get am, send it across to me fas fas. This people don frustrate me for this lockdown or better still lockup. I don taya
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Originalsly: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

I think so!...after watching all these ones trending!

Hmmmm..... back in the days I was hotter than most of these girls making waves today...... let me get my throwback hot pics out there.... but I need a cover story!
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by goldensoul55: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

You are not suppose to know . Those who do, know her
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Sonnobax15(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
IamCookie:

Are you the Jason guy ? Just imagining the kind of pains you are going through now cheesy
Nahhh..just pitying her in advance..
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by mysteryman2014: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

You said my mind.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by luluman: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

The reason is not an issue, you called it blackmail, anybody can be a victim.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by luluman: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
How come your nude is with someone else?
Are you an ex-olosho?
Whatever, she has dealt with the blackmailer and any other remaining on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by mysteryman2014: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

PR stunt for what?

Her fans know her and love her.

No need for PR stunt.

She is not called a queen for nothing.

How many the young generation know her?
Now because of this stunt questions are being asked.

All na publicity stunt jo.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed And yet,she ended up tarnishing her image and reputation by herself.....

Lol @ the tarnish. In this age where celebs and nudity go hand in hand? We're in new era. She helped herself out and Nigerians have been supporting her. That's a smart move, no more threat, no more blackmail. Simple.

lets hope her decision shouldn't come back to haunt her and her family in the future because we nigerians are good at keeping records.....

She's in her 60s, what can possibly haunt her or her family again? That chapter is closed forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) / 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.