Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! (12722 Views)

Top Reasons Why Your Vagina Smells Fishy / Ladies This Is Why Your Vagina Smells / Dear Girls, If Your Vagina Smells Like Any Of These, Something Is Terribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by BeerParlour: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
zexy2030:

when you are dead, you will realize the truth, no need for controversy, discover it after u r dead.
Good luck.

Were you dead before your reality?

That's nice
Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by zexy2030(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2020
khiaa:

Ok! smiley
I will delete some of our conversations to avoid more comments, thanks for being a good friend, you kept my company through d night here in Nigeria. would love to reach you on WhatsApp.
I wait your reply, before I do the necessary.
Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by James289(f): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
YOUR GF P U S S Y STINKS BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN F U C K I N G SOME NASTY CRACKHEAD D I C K S AND PROBABLY HAS A LOT OF VENERAL DISEASES...DO NOT F U C K THIS W H O R E .....IF IT STINKS IT AIN'T WORTH F U C K I N G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by Yxxx: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
zexy2030:

I never criticized him, sweetheart, I'm against that contradictory statement, its severely annoying, I can't even do such anymore, that was why I warned.

When having an argument with someone, always know when to stop. Some people will never understand your line of reasoning. So it becomes a wasted effort to bring them to your level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by Benwems(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
grossintel:
She has an infection, take her to see a doctor or pharmacist who can prescribed medicine for her. You said you're no longer a small boy but you talk like one, because of infection you want to leave her, you don't know women occasionally get infection? Even married women, I can't count how many times my girlfriend had one but she knows how to take care of it.
Nobody occasionally gets infected. Infection only comes from poor hygiene, using infected toilet or have unprotected sex with infected person. Your girlfriend had it because of any of three I mentioned above not because it’s “normal to have infection as a lady”. Some girls do not bath regularly or change their undies regularly. Some of them their toilet is dirty. Also, it’s not advisable to sleep with undies, allow the vagina breath. Also, many girlfriends have unprotected sex with their many boyfriends that’s the major reason for vagina infection in ladies. Because they keep multiple body friends and end up having unprotected sex with them.
Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by Ablemax(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sprinkle air freshner inside
Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by devvy: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Get an affordable treatment option now! Get test cards too.
Instagram @234essentials

Savvywriteprene:
How you can say you like your girlfriend yet you want to break up with her because of something she probably doesn't know baffles me. Where then is the love and likeness you feel for her? Love is patient, kind and compassionate.

Based on the foul smell you described, it could be BV(Bacteria Vaginosis) which can be easily be treated with Metronidazole(Flagyl) 500mg for 5-7 days. But I would advice you take to a lab for HVS(High vagina swab) test so she can get accurate diagnosis.

You should talk to her in person instead of on whatsapp. Gently tell her that you love her and want what's best for her, that you observed an unpleasant odour during sex, and would like for you guys to check it out in a lab. She would feel embarrassed, uncomfortable and might even argue but please be gentle and persistent.

She would appreciate you more, and you would have earned her trust and affection.

Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by devvy: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Get affordable help.
Instagram @234essentials

[Qquote author=shilz post=88100015]trust me she is already worried and will be looking for solution.if you don't notice change after this,plz don't waste your time discussing it with her.[/quote]

Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by devvy: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Effective treatment for BV and yeast infection is quite affordable and available.

Instagram @234essentials

Francis96:
Good day everyone, I had to open a new account to tell everyone my predicament.
I really like my girlfriend but I'm planning to leave her this Semester before she infects me.
No doubt she is a clean girl but when once she opens her Vjay and I start thrusting the smell that comes out from there is extremely irritating. And once I perceive the smell my Joystick will just fall so I will now be in hurry to cum fast and climb down.
Secondly, the whole room will be smelling of that stuff once we are done. She has been begging me to have raw sex with her but I always declined by telling her that I cum fast if I dont wear a CD that I wouldn't want to cum fast.

Now we are on Corona and ASUU strike, I am planning to tell her the truth via WhatsApp about the smell but I dont know how she would feel.

Please I need advice on how to go about this.

Nobody should come here and drop any comment that seems derogatory or abusive.
I am no longer a small boi, was just unfortunate to gain admission late.

Thanks everyone.

Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by devvy: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Follow @234essentials on IG
WhatsApp 09073747393

Francis96:
Good day everyone, I had to open a new account to tell everyone my predicament.
I really like my girlfriend but I'm planning to leave her this Semester before she infects me.
No doubt she is a clean girl but when once she opens her Vjay and I start thrusting the smell that comes out from there is extremely irritating. And once I perceive the smell my Joystick will just fall so I will now be in hurry to cum fast and climb down.
Secondly, the whole room will be smelling of that stuff once we are done. She has been begging me to have raw sex with her but I always declined by telling her that I cum fast if I dont wear a CD that I wouldn't want to cum fast.

Now we are on Corona and ASUU strike, I am planning to tell her the truth via WhatsApp about the smell but I dont know how she would feel.

Please I need advice on how to go about this.

Nobody should come here and drop any comment that seems derogatory or abusive.
I am no longer a small boi, was just unfortunate to gain admission late.

Thanks everyone.
Re: My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! by DyingFetus: 2:15am On Sep 28, 2023
buy antibiotic bar soap and take a shower with her and clean it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gratitude From The Heart / Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know / The Real Implication Of Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.