Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

When Will Nigerian Leaders Learn To Be Contended With Their Own? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerian Leaders Learn To Be Contended With Their Own? (215 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / BBC Sex For Grade Documentary; When Will Nigerian Media Be Responsible / Why Nigerian Leaders Don’t Value Education – Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Leaders Learn To Be Contended With Their Own? by adebayo987: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Please, people, what is the difference between going to abroad for medical treatment and inviting foreign medical practitionals to come and treat you (politicians) in your country?

Why do you keep looking down on Nigerian Doctors?

The country you invite their doctors, that country loves business and trust me, they'll make sure it remains that way by all means. You can't sack them as far as it will be seen as business. Don't be surprised, that's the beginning of a pandemic originating in Nigeria.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Nigerians should prepare to see more foreign doctors that will treat politicians in Nigeria than Nigerian doctors since treatment in abroad seem to become pale due to this pandemic.

Please, politicians, i beg you, don't do this to us. We can do this on our own. Afterall people are recovering in the hands of the Nigerian doctors. Thanks!
Re: When Will Nigerian Leaders Learn To Be Contended With Their Own? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2020
adebayo987:
[s]Please, people, what is the difference between going to abroad for medical treatment and inviting foreign medical practitionals to come and treat you (politicians) in your country?

Why do you keep looking down on Nigerian Doctors?

The country you invite their doctors, that country loves business and trust me, they'll make sure it remains that way by all means. You can't sack them as far as it will be seen as business. Don't be surprised, that's the beginning of a pandemic originating in Nigeria.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Nigerians should prepare to see more foreign doctors that will treat politicians in Nigeria than Nigerian doctors since treatment in abroad seem to become pale due to this pandemic.

Please, politicians, i beg you, don't do this to us. We can do this on our own. Afterall people are recovering in the hands of the Nigerian doctors. Thanks![/s]

Instead of suggesting on how to divide the country and end this unholy union.

You're are here writing trash.

Necessity demands that we should do the right thing at the right time. For this lugard creation to move forward it must be splitted so that people can go back to the drawing table and demand their own home grown solutions.

I have never seen where anything works in a heterogeneous country like Nigeria.

First step is...end the union by any means possible.
Re: When Will Nigerian Leaders Learn To Be Contended With Their Own? by adebayo987: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Them dey show themselves... Like father like children!

(1) (Reply)

How Covid-19 Exposed The Vanity Of Man's Pride / Medicine Shortage Looms As Coronavirus Hit Europe Harder / FG Is Unconstitutional: Falana Blasts Buhari's Unconstitutional Antecedents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.