Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism (3860 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by ccffwx: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yoruba men always chasing women up and down! Hausa will trash them silly. Day of reckoning is closet than they think.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
padi94:
The housa lady could have called out soldiers in general as being unprofessional, but instead she called out Their ethnicity, which itself is rooted in ethnic division...

Think about it

you are right but Nigeria is not a country
it's a conglomeration of many countries
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by bestpunterever: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Never You in your life quote me again.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Northerners causing nuisance since 1959. Very useful people, they don’t pay taxes
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

These one from osun state, who are they?

Abobakun right?.... matching up to be sacrificed right?
can you just stop ethnic e-fight n grow up
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
can you just stop ethnic e-fight n grow up

So you leave your brother and now turn to accuse me of ethnic e-fight?

Too bad.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by stormborn28(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Never You in your life quote me again.

I'm the one all these guys are fighting for....you can almost get it if you behave yourself...cause I make heads turn when I walk in the room...... I'M THE REAL DEAL

Hmmmmm

Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by Millenniumlady(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
stormborn28:

I'm the one all these guys are fighting for....you can almost get it if you behave yourself...cause I make heads turn when I walk in the room...... I'M THE REAL DEAL

Hmmmmm
I said what i said.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by stormborn28(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I said what i said.
Hmmmmm
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So you leave your brother and now turn to accuse me of ethnic e-fight?

Too bad.
I didn't leave him nor appreciate ethnic fights.
Moreover who told you I m a yorubaman?
Re: Reactions As Hausa Woman Accuse Yoruba Soldiers Of Unprofessionalism by meccuno: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
J111333:
We all know the tribe that will finally bear the fallout of this e-war. It's already happening. grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx / Breaking News: Mouka Foam Signs Tinubu As Latest Brand Ambassador (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.