Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors (3854 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by bukifemi1: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
JUBRIL AL-SUDANI SMUGGLED INTO SOUTH AFRICA IN THE COMPANY OF CUBAN DOCTORS ON HIS WAY BACK TO ABUJA TO ADDRESS NIGERIANS

Biafra intelligence services (M-Branch) has been tracking every flight out of Cuba from the day late Abba Kyari took his pet Jubril Al-Sudani and ran to the Caribbean island in search of treatment for his Coronavirus infection that eventually took his life. Our men are dilligently monitoring every flight out of Havana because we know plans are afoot by Boss Mustapha to bring the impostor back to do a live broadcast from inside Aso Rock. They are becoming very desperate.

We tracked a chattered flight out of Havana with Cuban doctors onboard heading to South Africa to help them fight the pandemic. This is the first flight out of Cuba to Africa since the global lockdown took effect. There is every indication Jubril was part of this flight.

As a precaution we have circulated the pictures of the impostor to South African law enforcement agencies with a request to apprehend him. We know he is travelling with one of his numerous diplomatic passports under an alias. Should Aso Rock announce plans for a live address from Aso Rock then know he slipped through the security net in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by edo3(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by e4real: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria is in big shit

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by CelestineNelson: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
let me reserve this portion of land for my ancestors ....
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Adiola(f): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2020
bukifemi1:
JUBRIL AL-SUDANI SMUGGLED INTO SOUTH AFRICA IN THE COMPANY OF CUBAN DOCTORS ON HIS WAY BACK TO ABUJA TO ADDRESS NIGERIANS

Biafra intelligence services (M-Branch) has been tracking every flight out of Cuba from the day late Abba Kyari took his pet Jubril Al-Sudani and ran to the Caribbean island in search of treatment for his Coronavirus infection that eventually took his life. Our men are dilligently monitoring every flight out of Havana because we know plans are afoot by Boss Mustapha to bring the impostor back to do a live broadcast from inside Aso Rock. They are becoming very desperate.

We tracked a chattered flight out of Havana with Cuban doctors onboard heading to South Africa to help them fight the pandemic. This is the first flight out of Cuba to Africa since the global lockdown took effect. There is every indication Jubril was part of this flight.

As a precaution we have circulated the pictures of the impostor to South African law enforcement agencies with a request to apprehend him. We know he is travelling with one of his numerous diplomatic passports under an alias. Should Aso Rock announce plans for a live address from Aso Rock then know he slipped through the security net in South Africa.

I love Mazi nnamdi kanu I wish he is my husband and not this useless ewedu men coming for my hand in marriage

9 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Sonoyom(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Reserved plot
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Indigenous(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Hahaha � NIGERIA is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by donbachi(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria no kukuma get food bank..wen the virus don spread comot from hand,no food again at homes and shops...and civil unrest everywhere.na e dis government go no the power of hungry masses..wen dem demand for buhari to address dem live,na e dem go know how far.
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by delpee(f): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Nollywood movies...
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by LarryBee1k: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
T

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Gordieshegz(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Nearly all conspiracy theories that Nigerians stated about this fictitious Jubril Elsudani have been debunked and those hypothesizing the myriads of unsubstantiated theories have not for once ceased.

Well, given the mischievously opaque style of ruling by the APC, it becomes unlikely for any one to completely say that it is impossible to have a body double in aso rock as president.

We are on a long way to freedom brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by ojih122: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
bukifemi1:

I love Mazi nnamdi kanu I wish he is my husband and not this useless ewedu men coming for my hand in marriage

You are right my dear.
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by funmike83(f): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Who
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by dheilaw1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Foolish ipob pigs will hail their dilector for this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Quadranoo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
which sane Yoruba man will ask for a prostitute hand in marriage?
99.99% of Igbo women are prostitutes----- Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
I stan IPOB anyday! Hammer dem!! grin grin grin
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by proudevil: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
See frustration and depression grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by adadike(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin abeg make I follow Nnamdi laugh jare
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
angry
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by solmus: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dead Kanu tweeting about Dead Buhari... insinde Nigerian Comedy Central

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Jax1: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jubrin amino el sudani is coming back from Cuba to address zoogerians tonight grin
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Moneywomen17(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
lol
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Omotejohwo: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
This lockdown period, if you’re interested in saving money spent on power.
Click the link & fill the short form. Thank me later.

https://forms.gle/8DCQtQtjHwUXFhcHA

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Gadafii: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dead guy grin

1 Like

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by blackpanda: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
bukifemi1:

[/s]

Ipob are mad I swear

1 Like

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
This guy doesn't disappoint, always spewing trash.

I guess he's trying to justify the monies he keeps receiving from his sympathizers by dishing out fresh RUBBISH. grin

I pity anyone that believes this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by DATACUG00000(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hun
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by PMBtill2023: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Which means Nmamdiot Cownu gave another idiot his password before his death!

1 Like

Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by BastardSage: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Dead Kanu tweeting about Dead Buhari... insinde Nigerian Comedy Central
[/s]
Re: Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors by sammyj: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
There is a saying that says only the man wood of man of a man and not his brain that leaves after him. Nnamdi Kanu the Dilector is truly a dead man spitting rubbish !! shocked Come to speak of it, I thought they said the same group said the broadcast was produced in Cuba and I don’t see any reason this cannot be done in Cuba instead of smuggling the so called Jubril back to Aso rock. What a contradictions from the dead man!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated / See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.