Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) (136062 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by nandyz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na for Nigeria then for die or outside the country because from what u read ,, they are UK base
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
kalufelix:
lol..Agape love band Aba...dad had several of their cassette record in his mitbuishi lancer then...RIP to the Aba based gospel band..
LMAO. Una no go kill person.

Thanks to Dad too. Found his ABBA VHS collection as a kid. Grew up watching to the music video on a Panasonic TV.

Indomie generation, pls keep off this discourse.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
kalufelix:
E bi like say this thing no dey kill common man...heard the tests costs more than 500k...wetin consign agbero with overload...
who pays... citizen or govt?

Kalufelix, NNSS?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jkyoung:
Abba Something..... This is not hate speech..... That was a very awesome band in the 80s or 90s...... I miss them
u mean that Abba band from kyari city?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
RealSolution001:
RIP. China killed you guys.

Guys, please help your brother.
I understand everyone is in challenging moment this
period but a little help from you will keep me alive. Let hunger not kill me when Corona wouldn't. Help me with any amount for my survival. I'm a daily hustler and we all know the situation of things right now. If I go and steal now and
perhaps get caught, you guys will condemn my action.
This is better than stealing/armed robbery. Just do your
best for me. God bless you richly.
335-1097-274
Ecobank
now corona is your excuse, you must be funny, those that also lockdown at home who are yet to know their fate you expect them to send you money? Go and die and fvk off.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by newdawn77(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
RIP.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Ezmans: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
The person below , do u mean this virus is not part of God's plan ?

Or he is not aware of it ?
why is the lawyer crying
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by sunnysunny(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tell a friend to tell a friend that we will be sharing 500k free money to 50 people later tomorrow. But we are only doing it strictly on the V banking app. So I’m giving you guys enough time to download Vbaking app and open an account with referral code OAHYM . Download vfd Vbaking app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vfd.app
After you successfully open an account with the refferal code come bank here and comment #ClubVgiveAway

RealSolution001:
RIP. China killed you guys.

Guys, please help your brother.
I understand everyone is in challenging moment this
period but a little help from you will keep me alive. Let hunger not kill me when Corona wouldn't. Help me with any amount for my survival. I'm a daily hustler and we all know the situation of things right now. If I go and steal now and
perhaps get caught, you guys will condemn my action.
This is better than stealing/armed robbery. Just do your
best for me. God bless you richly.
335-1097-274
Ecobank
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by etibaba(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
SEGLIZ:

four Nigerians died, one here in Nigeria and the other three where in diaspora.
the status where they died is important.
I have been correcting you and you are adamant, 4 people died here in Nigeria, 1 died in Lagos, another died in imo, another died in Edo and the last died in a south eastern state.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by etibaba(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
udemzyudex:
So far only 1 died in Nigeria,the rest died abroad so why are they recording 4 death cases in Nigeria?

Is there something I'm missing?
Yes you are missing something, and that's the fact that the post is misleading, the 4 cases NCDC announce all died here in Nigeria.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
etibaba:
I have been correcting you and you are adamant, 4 people died here in Nigeria, 1 died in Lagos, another died in imo, another died in Edo and the last died in a south eastern state.

the news on this thread stated otherwise rather you call out the op to the thread than come after me.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Iheuwaneme(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
sad we have dummies still believing there a yaweh and Yeshua somewhere looking out for them

I'm glad to be among those who truly believe in God. You can call us whatever name you wish to call. It doesn't change the fact that God lives. Someday you'll get to know Him experientially. Until then, please stay safe. Thanks.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Iheuwaneme(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:

The things of God knoweth no man but the Spirit of God.
The secret things belong to God and those things that are revealed belong to us.
There are mysteries the human mind cannot fathom because they're spiritually discern.

I pray you'll understand some day.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iheuwaneme:

The things of God knoweth no man but the Spirit of God.
The secret things belong to God and those things that are revealed belong to us.
There are mysteries the human mind cannot fathom because they're spiritually discern.

I pray you'll understand some day.

Am not understanding , do God not really know about this virus ?

Was it not from him ?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Friend22(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:

Hoe do. you know God's plan?
Did He inform you?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by ubox: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
ameh99:
I don't understand o..

Are these the 4 people NCDC is talking about

I will take this virus seriously when it kills a

real local Nigerian who has never entered

a plane let alone traveled abroad undecided undecided undecided
Godforbid oh, what if by that time, it's too late

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Friend22:

Did He inform you?

Do things happen without God knowing ?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
they are all uk and us returnees.
rip
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by majamajic(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Friend22:

Did He inform you?

Do things happen without God knowing ?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by sinbad042(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm still suspecting this covid-19 to be totally scam....RIP to the dead anyway.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by KingWarri: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
okomile:
RIP to all who lost their lives to the virus

Please stay indoors

We shall overcome IJN

How long can you stay inside
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:

Nothing happens if God is not aware of it ,

Viruses exist in nature...God doesn't send it to people pls...leave God out of it.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by waleadex(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
It is well
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by KampusKonnekt49: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=CallMeDrino post=88088683]

#lockdown?

#learnGerman
#SpeakGerman

#Ich_kann_Deutsch. #Du_auch

#You need basic German to live and study in Germany.

#You can still achieve your goals.

Download Speak Deutsch App to learn basic German through this link now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GJAE1OGEMTKMEEsg0weyPDjr-97coXUD/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Gabbriell: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
RIP
We should expect more because right now only the elites are been tested and I'm sure we have over 1000 cases already
God save us

U are optimistic of the worst, yet u are calling God to save us. O ye of little Faith. Learn to stand up and rebuke it.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by amadiwati(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/photos-4-nigerians-who-have-died-of-coronavirus/

My observation

1. I am not denying the existence of coronavirus But we should beside the the 25year old man. I don't think coronavirus is the primary cause of their death. They people are already in a bad health shape. Coronavirus facilitated there death.
2. From the story only one person died on Nigeria. Why are they recording the other three for us. The US and UK government will record this number to there own death. Conflicting the data.
3. I don't think this outbreak is Nigeria as we think. The imported cases we have is our problem and they are the once dying . If there actually Coro in this country , this thing we talking about is a joke . With the state of things in this country, it will be about 5000deaths/ day. I think we said thank God for it. In the next two three week more people would be tested negative.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gabbriell:

U are optimistic of the worst, yet u are calling God to save us. O ye of little Faith. Learn to stand up and rebuke it.
I'm just saying because obviously no poor man has been tested so far
Are you telling me the infected don't have gate keepers or house maids
Are u telling me no poor man has Coro in 9ja?
Bro I'm just stating the fact I also don't wish it gets worse just the FACT
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2020
And the 4 ncdc is telling us about are not included? So those ones are audio deaths.

Satan wey una dey use him name lie don expose una!
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2020
emeijeh:

No be lie...
Indomie generation no know ABBA the Swedish group.
Na only Kyari dem know

Ma Niggur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Rachel Fubara Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.