Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) (136083 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by kem2777: 1:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by kem6024: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2020
olsuzqdutf
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nine2Five: 2:09am On Apr 05, 2020
How to cope with anxiety and take care of your mental health during the coronavirus pandemic

Here are simple tips, dont kill yourself. #thistooshallpass

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/04/how-to-cope-with-anxiety-and-take-care-of-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by kem3374: 2:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by kem4903: 2:28am On Apr 05, 2020
y3awi3rq73
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Teeboi56: 2:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Na angel of death kill them not Corona virus
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by kem1943: 3:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by majamajic(m): 5:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Oracle23:

Viruses exist in nature...God doesn't send it to people pls...leave God out of it.

Nature without God ?

Go read your Bible , nothing He is not aware of. For a single hair that falls from your head , he is aware of it
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by wilddee(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Roon9:
What a shoddy list. Aside the first case you couldn't tell us about Nigerians in Nigeria that have died. Everything about this government is cover up and Audio
So it was Lai Mohammed that compiled this list?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2020
majamajic:

Nature without God ?

Go read your Bible , nothing He is not aware of. For a single hair that falls from your head , he is aware of it

The bible is not an authority on earth matters. It's a book written by ur colonial slave masters
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Cause there is
By your stance that there is no yaweh
It means that the world will just keep going on for ever and ever and ever
When you die , you die
No hereafter, no heaven
You don't matter
You're just another statistics
And you're gone for ever
Forgotten,
No purpose
That you only live just to die

And that my friend is no way to live.
I hope you find peace tho, truly
God bless you.
gone with the wind yeah like a trillimt others before me too
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Why are you pained about this. what's your business if we chose to believe in Yahweh? learn to mind your own business!!
and to think you are called wisdom is pitiful
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Ajixegun:
This is one of their aims of releasing plaques: to blaspheme the name of God, and this is what you and your cohort are doing.
Your an ambassador on earth and one day you'll definitely go back to your maker(Almighty God) and give account of your stewardship and every word that comes out of your mouth. We all still have time to repent and serve him accordingly in order to escape his wrath at end of our sojourning on earth. My brother come to God through Christ Jesus, he will welcome and embrace you. Love you bro and God loves you more.

love you too but I'm good at this end of the road .
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Jkyoung:
Abba Something..... This is not hate speech..... That was a very awesome band in the 80s or 90s...... I miss them
Lol.Abba,the Swedish singers comprising of 2 men and 2 women.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by muanya91(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Who are the 4 dead persons in Nigeria apart from Mr Achimugu. The other three here died outside!
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by muanya91(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2020
wwwihy:
Misleading headline.

Are they Nigerians that died in Nigeria or Outside Nigeria..?
My point exactly

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by marshmonii: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/photos-4-nigerians-who-have-died-of-coronavirus/

Only One dead in Nigeria... This guys de confuse us ooooo but God pass them

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by ajl: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2020
More people have died from Convid-19 in Nigeria than these four individuals. I lost a friend yesterday in Lagos. He returned from the UK recently. Story is that he died from Convid-19. There is also another video shared online where a man complaining of not been able to breath slumped on the floor in Bode Thomas area in Ilupeju according to a guy in the video. The guy was lying on the pavement in the public. Not been able to breath is one of the symptom of Convid-19. The video file is too large to share here.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Babaj02: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Where are the pix of those that died in Nigeria? Hmmmm
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Perfumista1(f): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
ajl:
More people have died from Convid-19 in Nigeria than these four individuals. I lost a friend yesterday in Lagos. He returned from the UK recently. Story is that he died from Convid-19. There is also another video shared online where a man complaining of not been able to breath slumped on the floor in Bode Thomas area in Ilupeju according to a guy in the video. The guy was lying on the pavement in the public. Not been able to breath is one of the symptom of Convid-19. The video file is too large to share here.

And you think that you friend died of convid-19? You think the hospital he was taken to wouldn't have contacted NCDC? Don't be too sure he died from the disease just because he just returned from UK recently. He might also have died a natural death. Just saying thou.... Not all cases are convid-19.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Haaaaa as for me, we only have 1death count datz if any sef... These people has already been recorded in the country they died naaa why adding them to Nigerians death toll?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Subduer: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2020
emeijeh:

No be lie...
Indomie generation no know ABBA the Swedish group.
Na only Kyari dem know
Is he the ABBA that gives ORDERS to military Commanders, according to the NSA, that he has no Constitutional Authority to give?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by okorezo: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abouwaza:
RIP
We should expect more because right now only the elites are been tested and I'm sure we have over 1000 cases already
God save us
yes oo, because I strongly believe that you and your entire family will be tested positive soon. Prophet of doom.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dr Kole Abayomi, use to be my lecturer durning my undergraduate days. RIP learned luminary.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by belzabull(f): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
etibaba:
That was the second death, the name was kept anonymous until Kemi leaked the info.
Liar from the pit of hell. This is the latest information from NCDC, there' no single case reported in Imo state, let alone death

What do you gain from your evil lies, mr Lienus?

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by etibaba(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
belzabull:
Liar from the pit of hell. This is the latest information from NCDC, there' no single case reported in Imo state, let alone death

What do you gain from your evil lies, mr Lienus?
Lols I have gone through your post on nairaland and I have seen your discourteous way of communicating with people, I won't be drawn to have a convo with someone who can't coordinate himself or herself. Shalom.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
RIP
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
But only one died in naija, that UK returnee just came here to die
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Litmus: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11308874_dralfasaadu_jpeg68f00a88c9d7100845c2ffe736889029

I love how this good Doctor who died of Covid in England somehow segwayed into Nigeria’s Covid deaths leaderboard. The desperation in some quarters to see Coronavirus overwhelm Nigeria makes for fascinating study. undecided It's no longer football calculator with them, it's now Covid calculator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Rachel Fubara Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.