Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 (800 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Emmanuel Collins: Pastor Busted For Faking Accident, Says Hackers Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
A Facebook post that has made several claims about the relationship between 5G, vaccines and the ongoing coronavirus pandemic has been shared thousands of times.

The main claim of the post, that the new coronavirus is not a virus but just a story used to cover up the supposed damage done by 5G exposure, is incorrect.

As we’ve written about before, there is no evidence that 5G is harmful to humans. 5G is the next generation of wireless network technology, following on from 4G. Like 4G, 3G and 2G before it, 5G mobile data is transmitted over radio waves—a small part of the whole electromagnetic spectrum (which includes microwaves, visible light and X-rays). These radio waves are non-ionising, meaning they don’t damage the DNA inside cells.

Public Health England has said that there’s no “convincing evidence” that exposure below the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation guidelines can cause adverse health effects. These guidelines go up to 300GHz, whereas the maximum for 5G will probably only be in the tens of GHz.

As ‘evidence’ that the new coronavirus is a cover-up for 5G, the post shows a screenshot of a Google search result for “symptoms of 5g exposure.” While the image seems to be a genuine screenshot of what comes up when you search this phrase online, the displayed in the Google result is not from an official source and seems to be written to sell a number of products.

And regardless, the claimed symptoms of 5G exposure shown don’t match the symptoms of the new coronavirus. The post claims that symptoms of 5G exposure include nausea, hair loss and bone marrow damage but the symptoms of Covid-19 include fever and coughing. Other symptoms include shortness of breath, aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhoea.

The post goes on to say that China was the first place to have over 100,000 5G towers and people in Wuhan were the first to contract the new coronavirus.

It’s true to say China has over 100,000 5G towers. As of April 2019, China had a reported 1.9 million transmitter sites. However, it’s unclear whether China was the first country to reach this 100,000 figure. South Korea was reportedly the first country to commercially launch 5G services.

The post also says that Bill Gates has created the new coronavirus to control the world and is creating a vaccine for it. This is incorrect. The claim may refer to a patent application for a different coronavirus filed by the Pirbright Institute, which receives funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, although not for this patented work. We’ve written about this before.

This article is part of our work fact checking potentially false pictures, videos and stories on Facebook. You can read more about this—and find out how to report Facebook content—here. For the purposes of that scheme, we’ve rated this claim as false because there is no link between the new coronavirus and 5G.

https://fullfact.org/online/coronavirus-5G/
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by donnie(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=frosbel2 post=88090266][/quote]

You just quote agents and websites controlled by fake jews and start feeling smart
Covid 19 was even patented years ago. They own the internet, so they'll push their coverup stories the fore.
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Any average Joe with brain functioning in his head knows this. What has electromagnetic waves got to do with a biological virus?

If they can do that with 5G what makes the conspiracy morons think it can't be done to them with 4G? The sad thing is that a pastor like Chris Oyakhilome who has failed to heal any Coronavirus patient that is pushing this theory to excuse his impotence.

This is a sign that Pastor Chris is a slowpoke and that any halfwit can become a pastor. You don't even need to be intelligent. Just put on a shiny suit, coil your hair and say some beautiful nonsense and you will get lots of followers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by kingxsamz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

You just quote agents and websites controlled by fake jews and start feeling smart
Covid 19 was even patented years ago. They own the internet, so they'll push their coverup stories the fore.
You're one of the dumb people that guy in the video was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by donnie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're one of the dumb people that guy in the video was talking about.

One thing I like about these days, things happen so quickly. Won't be long before we know who was lying. smiley
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by ThinkFreely: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
How na?

How can a radiowave cause a virus?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buliwyf:
Any average Joe with brain functioning in his head knows this. What has electromagnetic waves got to do with a biological virus?

If they can do that with 5G what makes the conspiracy morons think it can't be done to them with 4G? The sad thing is that a pastor like Chris Oyakhilome who has failed to heal any Coronavirus patient that is pushing this theory to excuse his impotence.

This is a sign that Pastor Chris is a slowpoke and that any halfwit can become a pastor. You don't even need to be intelligent. Just put on a shiny suit, coil your hair and say some beautiful nonsense and you will get lots of followers.

Go and learn what a Virus is before spewing nonsense ? I bet you don't even know what I virus is .
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by ThinkFreely: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Go and learn what a Virus is before spewing nonsense ? I bet you don't even know what I virus is .
Dude, seriously, it’s not scientific for you to say that a radiowave like 5G has any connection with the emergence of a new virus specie...

This joke is becoming too ridiculous

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Dude, seriously, it’s not scientific for you to say that a radiowave like 5G has any connection with the emergence of a new virus specie...

This joke is becoming too ridiculous

First of all what is a virus ? Y'all sound like viruses are some living things looking for a host to make sick .

Every human being is born with a huge catalogue of viruses called a Virome , they already exist within you , infact the ratio of viruses to bacteria in the human body is 10:1. So lets get one thing straight viruses are not living things but submicroscopic agents that react in different ways to different electrical fields , some come alive in the presence of the right electrical field while other are deactivated .

Okay let's go straight to how 5g causes the human body to activate COVID 19 virus from your own human Virome( forget that bull sht about bats from some wet market )

Studies have shown 5g at different frequencies at wattage has some effect on the human body so much at higher frequency and wattage it can be even used as weapon against the human body but at lower frequency and wattage that is used for telecommunication it can actually mess with our own electrical field our bodies generate( I hope you know the human body generates its own electrical field please Look up bioelectromagnetics ) when 5g interferes with this it lowers our immunity and at the same time excites any virus in our Virome that keys to it's frequency and the virus becomes active and with an immunity already weakened the virus becomes opportunistic and start to wreck havoc on the human body .

Don't let anyone full you that EMF waves don't affect you in one way or the other

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lol. I am sure I am smarter than your pastor. So please tell me what I said that is wrong. And tell me how electromagnetic waves relate to viruses.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

First of all what is a virus ? Y'all sound like viruses are some living things looking for a host to make sick .

Every human being is born with a huge catalogue of viruses called a Virome , they already exist within you , infact the ratio of viruses to bacteria in the human body is 10:1. So lets get one thing straight viruses are not living things but submicroscopic agents that react in different ways to different electrical fields , some come alive in the presence of the right electrical field while other are deactivated .

Okay let's go straight to how 5g causes the human body to activate COVID 19 virus from your own human Virome( forget that bull sht about bats from some wet market )

Studies have shown 5g at different frequencies at wattage has some effect on the human body so much at higher frequency and wattage it can be even used as weapon against the human body but at lower frequency and wattage that is used for telecommunication it can actually mess with our own electrical field our bodies generate( I hope you know the human body generates its own electrical field please Look up bioelectromagnetics ) when 5g interferes with this it lowers our immunity and at the same time excites any virus in our Virome that keys to it's frequency and the virus becomes active and with an immunity already weakened the virus becomes opportunistic and start to wreck havoc on the human body .

Don't let anyone full you that EMF waves don't affect you in one way or the other

Look at this one quoting epistle trying to show off something that is common knowledge. Boy take several seats.

Even 3G and 4G has effect on the human body so what is new? Thats why you are advised that general masts are not to be placed in your surroundings. Anyone that work in any cell tower or any communication industry knows this. What is this one saying? Who is this clown? Please provide any credible link for your last claim that I highlighted.
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. I am sure I am smarter than your pastor. So please tell me what I said that is wrong. And tell me how electromagnetic waves relate to viruses.

You don't even know what a virus is but I will help your dull brain out today

Don't let anyone full you that EMF waves don't affect you in one way or the othe
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by ThinkFreely: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

lol, what you are saying is not science...

Where do you guys get all these assumptions?

Do you even understand how the electromagnetic spectrum works?
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't even know what a virus is but I will help your dull brain out today

Don't let anyone full you that EMF waves don't affect you in one way or the othe

Why is this slowpoke writing the same thing over and over again? Are you a Chris Oyakhilome bot? See mugu o. Guy refute what I posted. Nobody here said virus is a living thing. So drop the strawman you oaf. And show us a credible proof that 5G reduces immunity and makes you susceptible to coronavirus. This isnt your church where you morons swallow everything you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buliwyf:

Look at this one quoting epistle trying to show off something that is common knowledge. Boy take several seats.
Even 4G has effect on the human body so what is new? Who is this clown? Please provide any credible link for your last claim that I highlighted.

Empty as usual , I just taught you what a virus is , I am sure before today you didn't know you were born with a huge catalogue of viruses , you thought they used to fly about looking for a host ..

Well I have done in-depth research and correlated cities with 5g and higher infection and death rates from COVID , I have proven to you at different frequencies and wattage can be weaponised , I have taught you that 5g Is milimetre wave while 4g is not ..All you have done is say nothing but insist 5g is safe without a single evidence ... Typical empty cramming Nigerian
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Empty as usual , I just taught you what a virus is , I am sure before today you didn't know you were born with a huge catalogue of viruses , you thought they used to fly about looking for a host ..

Well I have done in-depth research and correlated cities with 5g and higher infection and death rates from COVID , I have proven to you at different frequencies and wattage can be weaponised , I have taught you that 5g Is milimetre wave while 4g is not ..All you have done is say nothing but insist 5g is safe without a single evidence ... Typical empty cramming Nigerian

Look at this donkey. Who doesnt know about HERVs and the fact that they make up 8% of the human genome? This guy thinks he is in a beer parlour. Ogbeni bring the proof I ask if u no b mugu.
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
lol, what you are saying is not science...

Where do you guys get all these assumptions?

Do you even understand how the electromagnetic spectrum works?

Why don't you teach me than all these diversionary talk .
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bring the research na. First I dont know about viruses. Now I am a cramming Nigerian lol.

Stop dancing bring the proof.
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Look at this joker you want to be taught but u came here assuming you know better than everyone. lol. U think we are all fools like your pastor abi?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buliwyf:

Look at this donkey. Who doesnt know about HERVs and the fact that they make up 8% of the human genome? This guy thinks he is in a beer parlour. Ogbeni bring the proof I ask if u no b mugu.

Apart from insults prove to me you know something about what we are talking about .
What proof are you looking for let me spell it out for u..don't be scared say something and don't insult lets see what you got ..shebi you say you are intelligent?
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by ThinkFreely: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I don’t wanna teach you. I rather leave you to believe what you wan.

I can’t take another elementary physics class tonight.
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
I don’t wanna teach you. I rather leave you to believe what you wan.

I can’t take another elementary physics class tonight.

Typical nothing to offer cheesy cheesy rusher14 come and see your type of intelligence mimicker cheesy cheesy..Oga bring it on I am very very fast learner , I need to know what you know apart from laughing at people
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Apart from insults prove to me you know something about what we are talking about .
What proof are you looking for let me spell it out for u..don't be scared say something and don't insult lets see what you got ..shebi you say you are intelligent?

You are an idiot. You came in here guns raised like you had something smart to say. Then plunged into a condescending tirade about how your mugu pastor doesnt know what viruses are. On top of that you made lots of false claims and insulted me. Now that I am asking you for proof and giving your conceited ass a taste of your own medicine you are acting the victim.

If you dont bring the proof I asked for you are just a joke and not worth my time.

If you actually wanted civility you would have lead with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buliwyf:

You are an idiot. You came in here guns raised like you had something smart to say. Then plunged into a condescending tirade about how your mugu pastor doesnt know what viruses are. On top of that you made lots of false claims and insulted me. Now that I am asking you for proof and giving your conceited ass a taste of your own medicine you are acting the victim.

If you dont bring the proof I asked for you are just a joke and not worth my time.

If you actually wanted civility you would have lead with that.

Empty people and insults cheesy. What pastor are you talking of ? What proof did you ask for ? Say it let me give you .. Typical empty head always insulting , I don't take online insult serious because I know if you see me Dem no born you well to insult because I will tie you inside my Hilux and your family will not see you for 3 days ..that's aside tell the proof you want let me give you
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Empty people and insults cheesy. What pastor are you talking of ? What proof did you ask for ? Say it let me give you .. Typical empty head always insulting , I don't take online insult serious because I know if you see me Dem no born you well to insult because I will tie you inside my Hilux and your family will not see you for 3 days ..that's aside tell the proof you want let me give you

Lol look at this small boy doing apprenticeship in a spare part shop in Anambra talking about Hilux? Who born you? You have left the proof to the argument you are making and feigning that u didnt see th proof I ask for. Now you are boasting on a faceless forum. Look at this nonentity.

I am currently writing a paper on 5G and edge Computing here. Chukwuemeka that is praying they should open shop so he can feed on Monday is claiming to teach me 5G. lol

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol look at this small boy doing apprenticeship in a spare part shop in Anambra talking about Hilux? Who born you? You have left the proof to the argument you are making and feigning that u didnt see th proof I ask for. Now you are boasting on a faceless forum. Look at this nonentity.

I am currently writing a paper on 5G and edge Computing here. Chukwuemeka that is praying they should open shop so he can feed on Monday is claiming to teach me 5G. lol

Oga I will tie you inside Hilux in this Lagos and nothing will happen , na today look at this poor man ...abeg let's live that talk .. you that don't know the diffrence between mediums that 5g and 4g is transmitted is writing paper cheesy cheesy well I will give you an article that will help your shallow brain

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga I will tie you inside Hilux in this Lagos and nothing will happen , na today look at this poor man ...abeg let's live that talk .. you that don't know the diffrence between mediums that 5g and 4g is transmitted is writing paper cheesy cheesy well I will give you an article that will help your shallow brain

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

You know your problem? You make lots of assumptions. First you assume nobody here knows viruses are not living things. Then you assumed we dont know what 5G is. Now you are assuming that I am in Lagos. You see how foolish you are to make so many assumptions?

Now I asked this mugu for a credible link for his claims. He went to bring an opinion from a blog related to the scientific American. He didnt bring any peer reviewed papers o. He went to a site where its is clearly stated that this is an opinion page. lol. Mugu

This guy doesnt know the difference between an editorial and an opinion post lol. Keep disgracing yourself. I will help you dig that your grave more.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by kingxsamz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Okay...
Please, can you tell us how Iran with no 5g network became one of the countries with most covid-19 cases and deaths in the world?
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay...
Please, can you tell us how Iran with no 5g network became one of the countries with most covid-19 cases in the world?

Iran has been deploying military grade 5g for it's cyber warfare and air defense for some time now and they have been on course to launch commercial 5g and with their secrecy who know if they have

Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmm...interesting gist.
Re: Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 by Buliwyf: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Iran has been deploying military grade 5g for it's cyber warfare and air defense for some time now and they have been on course to launch commercial 5g and with their secrecy who know if they have

Lol this guy na clown. Do tell us how Iran has been using 5G in its Cyberwarfare. The guy will start stuttering now. Kingxsamz abeg help me ask am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manna Falling In The Real Land Of Isolele (Israel) / Finally, 2021 Is The Year / "You Reap What You Sow" Is This Statement Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.