Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Win Your Lovers Heart This New Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Win Your Lovers Heart This New Year (1455 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law / How To Win Your Husband's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Your Lovers Heart This New Year by adenzo: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Keeping a relationship might be a hard task. infact nowadays most relationship dont last long. below are some ways to win your lovers Heart this New year.

1. Always appreciates your Lovers
2. Avoid anything like arguement that you know may leads to fight
3. Tell him/her that he/she is the most special things in your life
4. Always support her in every thing she does
5. Do not try to condemn
6. Take her to some memorable place
7. Have time for her
8. Share your dream together with her
9. Talk well about him/her in public
10. Show her love.

(1) (Reply)

Give This Lady Some Advice. / I Need Anyone To Connect Me With A Juju Man Correct Babalawo / What Age Is Bedwetting Abnormal For Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.