Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? (489 Views)

Can Incest Marriage Weaken Kids Immune System? / Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by Nettybrown(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
As the coronavirus works its way around the globe, it is putting unprecedented strain on public health systems and devastating economies along its path.

In time, it will also lead to political upheavals that are just as potent. Already, we see the crisis posing tremendous challenges to the liberal democracies of the West as they struggle to manage the crisis in full public glare. Closed, authoritarian states such as China have it easier: Not only have they imposed their draconian lockdowns with ruthless efficiency, they have also suppressed information that might lead to panic and quashed all dissent.

They have also been quick to exploit Western weaknesses. China, in particular, has been extremely adept at exploiting the virus for its global propaganda war against the United States. Beijing is also taking every opportunity during this crisis to drive wedges between members of the European Union, which it sees as a potential rival protecting European interests and values against Chinese attempts to project its interests and power on the continent.

The jury is still out, but one thing is clear: China cannot be allowed to win.
What's ur opinion on this pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by majamajic(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
It shall be well my brother
Re: Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by Nettybrown(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
It shall be well my brother
AMEN SIR
Re: Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
What do you need money for?
Re: Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by Nettybrown(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
0KNM:
What do you need money for?
Sorry?
Re: Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nettybrown:

I need it for foodstuff, to feed me and my family.
okay
Re: Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? by Nettybrown(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
The Lord will heal his land.

(1) (Reply)

Two Unresponbsible Men Fight Over A Woman Without No Reason / Share Your Funny Street Or State Experience / Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Fvcking Her Well [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.