Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Do I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (1080 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Yes and the Euros
Good Lord!!!

And he's not boasting like one Pogba at Old Trafford.
Re: What Do I Do by Missmossy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
C.o.c.k and bull stories grin next!!
Re: What Do I Do by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Good Lord!!!

And he's not boasting like one Pogba at Old Trafford.
Don't disrespect Pogba
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Don't disrespect Pogba
I mean no disrespect, but that guy though... Lol
Re: What Do I Do by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
I mean no disrespect, but that guy though... Lol
Don't disrespect Don Pogba grin
Re: What Do I Do by frozen70(f): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gabby122:
I opened dis new account 2 hide my Identity.

When I was single I had a girlfriend dat I love so much and she loves me too but was not thinking of settling down dat time den all of a sudden I heard she was getting married. The guy confused ha with money.
Few years after she got married I also got married.

Everything was smooth in our marriages until recently we started communicating and the whole feelings came back for both of us. I realized she is not happy in ha marriage because of so many reasons which I will mention just one.

She told me how she would love 2 b wit me badly and I do 2. Most recently I discovered through our chat dat her husband doesn't satisfy ha on bed because she complained to me ha husband doesn't last more dan 5 mins.

The 2 of us don't stay in the same city, but I will be going to where she stays very soon and I'm planning 2 meet with her to smash ha pussy very well.

My question is, is it true dat what u do 2 others will come back 2 u, wil my wife also allow another man 2 sleep with ha?

Wether you do it or not, is your choice

For your wife, if she has any reason to bed another ma she would do it
Re: What Do I Do by Gabby122: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
ubunja1:
so you want to satisfy her, what of if someone sleep with your wife, how will you feel?

i dont believe in karma but we should always do things right, if she wanted sexual satisfaction she would have married you not the man.

She confessed 2 me dat she avoids d husband 2 sleep with ha because once he turned ha on, b4 u say jack he has released leaving ha unsatisfied, she said sometimes dey stay 1month without sex because she keeps avoiding him.
Re: What Do I Do by akaahs(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Favourite goal of all time?
Geroud back flip goal against Stoke City
Re: What Do I Do by Sharic: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol@ you're planning to meet her to smash her pussy very well... Beware bro Karma is a bitch

Re: What Do I Do by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
akaahs:

Geroud back flip goal against Stoke City
Class goal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) / Full. Download Leonard Cohen You Want It Darker Direct / A Woman Meet A Native Doctor To Do Juju For Her Husband To Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.