Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (2583 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Godoverevery: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
ds

1 Like

Re: I by otokpamike(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hide the pills n dont allow her buy another one.

2 Likes

Re: I by Godoverevery: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
otokpamike:
Hide the pills n dont allow her buy another one.
thanks bro... doing that immediately
Re: I by nifemi25(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ask her if she intentionally came to your house for sleep..... Let her know you needed her attention. ..

3 Likes

Re: I by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ask her why she sleeps like that.

I have had similar experience and when she told me what her job entails, I realized that coming to visit me was a holiday for her. She just needed to be somewhere away from everything and rest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: I by tempem: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
No crime in sleeping. smiley (I sleep alot too)

She's kinda Industrious to a degree. At least she cooks and does house chores.....

If all she does was to sleep, then, that could be an issue.

But wait!

Has she been like that for a very long time, or it's this shelter in place that's giving her the liberty?

Just appeal to her that a little evening chat is fine.....

3 Likes

Re: I by Godoverevery: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tallesty1:
Ask her why she sleeps like that.

I have had similar experience and when she told me what her job entails, I realized that coming to visit me was a holiday for her. She just needed to be somewhere away from everything and rest.
hmmm.....
Re: I by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mayb she’s trying to grow some asss...those pills makes women eat and sleep a lot m...and also stretch mark and big tummy if they don’t balance it with some sit-up excercise....

On another note, it’s quarantine period, mayb she just wants to maximize the opportunity of this period..... let the woman enjoy herself before work will start jare.....

1 Like

Re: I by Godoverevery: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
tempem:
No crime in sleeping. smiley (I sleep alot too)

She's kinda Industrious to a degree. At least she cooks and does house chores.....

If all she does was to sleep, then, that could be an issue.

But wait!

Has she been like that for a very long time, or it's this shelter in place that's giving her the liberty?

Just appeal to her that a little evening chat is fine.....
she has been kinda like that but not this level.
Ds time she is taking sleeping pills
Re: I by Professorcplus(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oga when she wakes up, pet her and do like you care then ask her why she sleep. Use your OT. Thank me later grin
Re: I by BENEFICIAL12(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
SHE CAN BE COOKING AND SLEEP OFF... GAS EXPLOSION DON HAPPEN BE THAT �
Re: I by Abfinest007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
no danger
Re: I by mafiano1986: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
What is the name of the sleeping pills dat she is taking?
Re: I by Officialgarri: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
I hate it when a friend sleeps alot, whether male or female.
Re: I by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
There's danger. House fit catch fire.
Re: I by HocusPotos: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I hate it when a friend sleeps alot, whether male or female.
[/s]
Re: I by Missmossy(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sounds like she has been stressed. Allow her have quality rest since she is off work. Some jobs are herculean tasks.

She should cut off the pills though except she suffers from insomnia.

1 Like

Re: I by Kobicove(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Godoverevery:
My fiancée sleep alot.....I have tried talking to her severally about it but she doesn't want to change.
since she got here on Thursday....all she does is wake up around 8 clean the house,cook,watch CNN ,eat and sleep from like 10am till 5pm....watch TV.....cook... sleep around 8 again till next morning....to make matter worst she using sleeping pill.
As am typing she is sleeping ... sleeping since around 11 till now.
like is really pissing me off.....I tried to engage her in different things to make things lively but she not interested...all she wants to do is sleep.

Note: she not pregnant neither am a boring person.....I just want to no if is normal and please if anyone is experiencing something similar can you share how you dealing and coping with this.

It's not normal to want to always take sleeping pills in the afternoon
Re: I by tempem: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Godoverevery:

she has been kinda like that but not this level.
Ds time she is taking sleeping pills

You can stop her from the pills, though.

Like I said, choose a quiet and convenient time to talk heart-to-heart....

Explain how you feel and how her attitude is affecting your wellbeing..

Listen as she expresses her thoughts..

That might work.
Re: I by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don't jump to conclusion that she sleeps alot. Just barely 4 days and you are crying. Do you know how her sleeping habit has been prior this period. Do you even know if she has had numerous sleepless nights and just trying to recuperate

You are a man, communicate with her. You self supposed to dey sleep also. Moreover, this is the time to hit that pussy really hard.
Re: I by frozen70(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Godoverevery:
My fiancée sleep alot.....I have tried talking to her severally about it but she doesn't want to change.
since she got here on Thursday....all she does is wake up around 8 clean the house,cook,watch CNN ,eat and sleep from like 10am till 5pm....watch TV.....cook... sleep around 8 again till next morning....to make matter worst she using sleeping pill.
As am typing she is sleeping ... sleeping since around 11 till now.
like is really pissing me off.....I tried to engage her in different things to make things lively but she not interested...all she wants to do is sleep.

Note: she not pregnant neither am a boring person.....I just want to no if is normal and please if anyone is experiencing something similar can you share how you dealing and coping with this.

She is the lazy type

She can't struggle to make a living

For the fact that she takes sleeping drugs makes her case to be worst

When she will be pregnant she will sleep her self to stupor

When you get married, You may end up fending for the family alone and do the house chores too to cover up her lapses

What does she do at the moment amd how skill full and intelligent is she ❓
Re: I by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Talk to her wen she is awake
Let's hear her excuse
Re: I by Kalapizim(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
I feel for you oo, I am the type who wakes up an gets energetic throughout the whole day without sleeping so having a partner who is opposite and sleeps won't be funny at all o.
Re: I by KingZaddy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol! Permit me to laugh here...

two things that make people sleep in the afternoon till evening is joblessness or bordom.

if it goes on for too long it becomes habit, where ever she would go once its 11am or 12pm the urge to sleep will come.

discipline your woman
Re: I by samwash(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
@op if I may ask, what's the nature of job she is doing?
I guess maybe the job is stressful & it's telling on her health & she came to ur place to have lots of rest by taking sleeping pills .
If she is a person that sleep all time & her nature of job is not that tasky, then there's problem.
Re: I by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fuçk Her while she sleeps and make it seem like rape when she wakes up.
Re: I by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
beardlessdude:
Fuçk Her while she sleeps and make it seem like rape when she wakes up.
That's a cruel advise to follow
All he will later need is just 6 fits lobatan angry
Re: I by Dyonne: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2020
So OP, you're saying she's only awake for 5 hours a day (or she sleeps for 19 hours a day)?
Re: I by mafiano1986: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Dyonne:
So OP, you're saying she's only awake for 5 hours a day (or she sleeps for 19 hours a day)?

The OP is exegerating! Even the Rohypnol addicts who pop alot of it on a regular basis dont sleep for up to 19 hours a day.
Re: I by AfroKnight: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
She should not be dependent on sleeping pills. That’s dangerous.

Let her sleep. If she continues this into the 2nd week of isolation, then discuss it with her and draw out a sleeping schedule. Planning your day ahead also helps.

1 Like

Re: I by HARDDON: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Red Flag

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now / Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A Real Example Of A Redpiller .. Hardcore Redpill(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.