Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (145965 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

May Amadioha strike you dead. Feebleness kill you there. Ama bully you, and you ain't gonna do anything. Don't call me broke cos I am not.

I just wish I fit catch your papa, I go beat you ehn.

Idiot! If you quote me again ehn!

Village boy! Anuofia!

Bully me? U drink abi? God punish you fake Americana.

Let's make it real. I am in Delta State

Let's try and meet.

Idiot

Nonsensical clown
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Bully me? U drink abi? God punish you fake Americana.

Let's make it real. I am in Delta State

Let's try and meet.

Idiot

Nonsensical clown

Mumu boy so make I come Delta because I wan beat you. You're dumb as fvck!

Call me anything wey you like, nigga I don't give two shiits about that, i don't give a fvck.

Ama smack you hoe, if I catch you and your motherfvcking ass would be fvcking sorry.

Nigga, you can't match me, I'm more intelligent than you are, so ama warn you, don't quote mW again if you wanna live.

I go curse your papa very soon. gay IBO boy!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Unserious: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

Mumu its Davids not David.

No quote me again o. I go curse you o!

Frustrated thing! I'm not the reason for your predicament. Life is too short to kill yourself over a joke. Be Happy Bro.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Unserious:

Frustrated thing! I'm not the reason for your predicament. Life is too short to kill yourself over a joke. Be Happy Bro.

You don't know shiit about me, so ama tell you to shut the fvck up and go fix your life up.

Don't fvcking quote me again, hoe!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

Mumu boy so make I come Delta because I wan beat you. You're dumb as fvck!

Call me anything wey you like, nigga I don't give two shiits about that, i don't give a fvck.

Ama smack you hoe, if I catch you and your motherfvcking ass would be fvcking sorry.

Nigga, you can't match me, I'm more intelligent than you are, so ama warn you, don't quote mW again if you wanna live.

I go curse your papa very soon. gay IBO boy!

Deported Igbo boy

I am from Warri, u must be mad. So how are will going to test your threat?

So I should find you to Lagos? Did I insult you on the thread?

Only you quoted me with insult, I retarliated you are angry.

Note: Am angry hence my typo
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

Aiye e ma ti baje! Werey omo!

You will not die a good death I swear. Sango lo ma pa e!

I swear your life don finish like this. Wale! Ko ni dafun e! Ti mo ba mu Iya e!

Dude don't fvck with me, I will fvck you up I swear. Omo ase!

Eranko lasan lasan! Walahi onikuure!

Won ma foju sunkun e ni, walahi.

Sho lo stupid!

Ogun lo de ma pa e! Ewure

Village boy, fvcking nitwit.

If you quote me again, I swear you will go impotent. Walahi afose wa! I grew up in Sagamu, don't fvck with me nigga!.

Shagamu agbero coming online to rant.

Let's see between Shagamu and Warri which is more strong.

Individually I will stab you like never before.

Idiot, even the hottest place in Delta State, they respect me, how much more you Shagamu hungry lunatic
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Deported Igbo boy

I am from Warri, u must be mad. So how are will going to test your threat?

So I should find you to Lagos? Did I insult you on the thread?

Only you quoted me with insult, I retarliated you are angry.

Note: Am angry hence my typo

I don't give a fvck whether your angry, infact anger kill you there!

I am mixed Igbo/Yoruba and i have not left our shores yet, so dont call me deported. Mumu, why you no get sense like this, your dumb as fvck, no come constitute nuisance for Lagos o. Village boy, you wet never comot for your fvcking village. I thought they say Warri no dey carry last, you don carry last o.

You are a disgrace to your race, infact your a bitch ass nigga. Go and fix your life, fvck boy.

If you quote me again, I go change am for you, carry you go another level, show you say Educated Lagos boy pass Illiterate Warri boy.

Motherfvcker!!!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

I don't give a fvck whether your angry, infact anger kill you there!

I am mixed Igbo/Yoruba and i have not left our shores yet, so dont call me deported. Mumu, why you no get sense like this, your dumb as fvck, no come constitute nuisance for Lagos o. Village boy, you wet never comot for your fvcking village. I thought they say Warri no dey carry last, you don carry last o.

You are a disgrace to your race, infact your a bitch ass nigga. Go and fix your life, fvck boy.

If you quote me again, I go change am for you, carry you go another level, show you say Educated Lagos boy pass Illiterate Warri boy.

Motherfvcker!!!

To hell with your Shagamu Baba

Education kill you There.

Devil punish your left blokos.

Mumu

You are just lamenting. Bastard son of a diluded father
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Shagamu agbero coming online to rant.

Let's see between Shagamu and Warri which is more strong.

Individually I will stab you like never before.

Idiot, even the hottest place in Delta State, they respect me, how much more you Shagamu hungry lunatic

Yeah I grew up there, my childhood days were there. You can't still match me nigga.

Nigga nobody knows you, you're fvcking broke as fvck.

You don't know shiit about me, nigga don't act like you do.

About to change the game right, it's like you don't want to die a good death. I go curse your papa now
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

Yeah I grew up there, my childhood days were there. You can't still match me nigga.

About to change the game right, it's like you don't want to die a good death. I go curse your papa now

Frustrated mumu, nobody knows you in Shagamu.

Crase boy, too much Yoruba Omo Nile movies is behind your predicament.

Btw.....Devil punish you and your useless Baba in Shagamu.

Useless Dimwited innuendo
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Unserious: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

You don't know shiit about me, so ama tell you to shut the fvck up and go fix your life up.

Don't fvcking quote me again, hoe!

Lol... What if I do? I actually come in peace bro. Apologies for the approach. One Love!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
odinga1of:

To hell with your Shagamu Baba

Education kill you There.

Devil punish your left blokos.

Mumu

You are just lamenting. Bastard son of a diluded father

E pain am! Illiteracy is a disease.

Ama advice you, go and fix your life nigga, and give your children a good life. Let them go to school.

What a shame your parents didn't give you a good legacy. I guess you were not worth it. Motherfvcker.

Your father is an illiterate, your generations are. What a disgrace!

Amadioha strike you there! Deluded Nincompoop. Fvck off!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Unserious:

Lol... What if I do? I actually come in peace bro. Apologies for the approach. One Love!

Peace kill you there!

Fvck you and your approach, I don't give two damns.

Boy fvck you!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Unserious: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

You seems to wanna get into fight with everyone, cool it bro. Don't kill yourself untimely.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

E pain am! Illiteracy is a disease.

Ama advice you, go and fix your life nigga, and give your children a good life. Let them go to school.

What a shame your parents didn't give you a good legacy. I guess you were not worth it. Motherfvcker.

Your father is an illiterate, your generations are. What a disgrace!

Amadioha strike you there! Deluded Nincompoop. Fvck off!

Says a broke niggga from under bridge in Ketu and Illupeju

I quoted someone else, you have the guts to called me illiterate?

Channel your frustration to your ill fated mother who couldn't control her libido
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Unserious: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

Peace kill you there!

Fvck you and your approach, I don't give two damns.

Boy fvck you!

Really, that's how you want it? I'll only pray for you bro. Your addiction & the other predicaments are killing you.

Don't transfer aggression to us here.

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Frustrated mumu, nobody knows you in Shagamu.

Crase boy, too much Yoruba Omo Nile movies is behind your predicament.

Btw.....Devil punish you and your useless Baba in Shagamu.

Useless Dimwited innuendo

I don't live in Sagamu no more. You don't know me so don't fvck with me. Your life is already fvcked, don't make it more fvcked boy.

Hehehe I pity your life, Devil punish Baba, you go hear am.

I see you're using dictionary, dude you're dumb as fvck. You're mediocre, you stink of that shit.

Bro Medicine dey o! Be careful, make you no go cause wahala for yourself.

I go change am for you o, na small remain you go see
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

I don't live in Sagamu no more. You don't know me so don't fvck with me. Your life is already fvcked, don't make it more fvcked boy.

Hehehe I pity your life, Devil punish Baba, you go hear am.

I see you're using dictionary, dude you're dumb as fvck. You're mediocre, you stink of that shit.

I go change am for you o, na small remain you go see

Hahahahhahaahs
Idiot said am using dictionary

Hahhahahahahhahahshhshasss

U be fool, I don't tire to rake.

Empty barrel like u
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Unserious:

Really, that's how you want it? I'll only pray for you bro. Your addiction & the other predicaments are killing you.

Don't transfer aggression to us here.

I don't know the fvck you talking about nigga.

Not all you see is real nigga.

Ever heard of fiction, it looks real but its not.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2020

This part got me laughing

Hahhahahahahhahahshhshasss

And you couldn't use your medicine to defeat Boko haram and bad government in Shagamu?

Channel the frustration to your mother who couldn't recognise his monthly circle.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Unserious: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

I don't know the fvck you talking about nigga.

Not all you see is real nigga.

Ever heard of fiction, it looks real but its not.

Nigga change tune & now resort to lying. Fiction kill you there! I'll stop replying your mentions at this point. Go get a life & stop transferring aggression to people who aren't the cause of your problems. SHALOM!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
This life sha.... You killed a pregnant snake with 64 babies and you expect things to go well with you..... Why not look for a way to set the animal free in the wild to give birth peacefully.... I am sure this animal was not threat to you... She was just looking for a safe place to give birth like every pregnant mother would.... Difference between western world and Nigeria... They see a snake like this... They call animal rescue... The snake is captured and released into the wild.... Here in Nigeria.... We see a snake... We kill it..... Cook it... Upload it an get celebrated when we upload it.....
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by toprealman: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Yea.. They are intelligent. They know if they strangulate people might start killing them... So they respect themselves. Mothers can leave their babies at home with them and go to market without any worries. I once witness children who came to the village for Christmas from Lagos crying because they saw the snake, their grandma simply said to the snake in igbo that the children are uncomfortable that it should leave. The snake almost immediately started crawling out of the compound.
This is quite interesting. Wish someone can do a good documentary on this python-human peaceful coexistence.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by uchihajt: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Pictures of the 64 babies?
Baba is seriously interested in the 64 babies.. grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by BennyDon: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is perhaps Africa's most poisonous snake. Its venom kills faster than hantavirus �
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by payman(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2020
make he use d snake skin sew boxers abeg
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Yenny4real(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2020
This is a snake call Oka in Yoruba. Omo inu Oka loun seku pa oka. The children of a viper causes it death.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Yenny4real(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
BennyDon:
This is perhaps Africa's most poisonous snake. Its venom kills faster than hantavirus �

You might be right but very gentle and slow to anger. It hardly bite

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Yenny4real(f): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2020
generalwo:
This life sha.... You killed a pregnant snake with 64 babies and you expect things to go well with you..... Why not look for a way to set the animal free in the wild to give birth peacefully.... I am sure this animal was not threat to you... She was just looking for a safe place to give birth like every pregnant mother would.... Difference between western world and Nigeria... They see a snake like this... They call animal rescue... The snake is captured and released into the wild.... Here in Nigeria.... We see a snake... We kill it..... Cook it... Upload it an get celebrated when we upload it.....

U are a joker. They once kill snake like us. We don't have the system of managing snake population and poison in Africa. The best option kill the snake before it kills you
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank you JESUS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.