Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (145969 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2020
I thought our Igbo bloda no dey kill snake.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Unserious:

Nigga change tune & now resort to lying. Fiction kill you there! I'll stop replying your mentions at this point. Go get a life & stop transferring aggression to people who aren't the cause of your problems. SHALOM!

I still don't know what your talking about. I'm a writer and bringing out imaginary stories is like fun to me. But say what you like I don't care.

And TF nigga, you don't tell me what to do, TF are you, fvck you man! Have you gotten a life for yourself, you talk like you Know me.

Lmao. Dude I'm your role model, you should look up to me. And enjoy the fantasies.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
odinga1of:

Says a broke niggga from under bridge in Ketu and Illupeju

I quoted someone else, you have the guts to called me illiterate?

Channel your frustration to your ill fated mother who couldn't control her libido

Mehn fvck you! Fvck your Illiterate mother, Ama smack her ass for bringing such an Illiterate cock sucker into this world.

I repeat that you're an Illiterate, cos that's what you are, isn't it obvious.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2020
IamDavids:

Mehn fvck you! Fvck your Illiterate mother, Ama smack her ass for bringing such an Illiterate cock sucker into this world.

I repeat that you're an Illiterate, cos that's what you are, isn't it obvious.

Old quote, don't ignite fire.

We are cool Americana.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.